Fetch XML and Relative Dates

Is it possible to use relative dates beyond the preconfigured
conditions in Fetch XML?  For example, I want to return all records
created 30 days ago to present.  I would want something similar to
this:

<fetch mapping='logical'>
   <entity name='account'>
      <attribute name = 'name'/>
      <attribute name = 'accountid'/>
      <filter type='and'>
         <condition attribute = 'createdon' operator='on-or-after'
value='Now()-30'/>
      </filter>
   </entity>
</fetch>

I understand there are pre-configured conditions dealing with dates
like 'last-seven-days', 'last-week', 'last-month', and 'last-year'.
But, unless there is a 'last-XX-days', where XX can be any number of
days, these won't due.

So, the condition line above doesn't work, but is there something
similar that does?

Thanks,
HRS

0
HRS
4/29/2005 5:22:30 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Using SUMIFS with date range
I am trying to sum a column of cells if several criteria are met...1. equal to specific customer name, 2. is greater than or equal to a beginning date entered into a specific cell and 3. is less than or equal to an end date entered into another specific cell. I can get the formula to work if I use the beginning and end dates in the SUMIFS formula, but I don't want to change the formula each time I run the spread. So I want to be able to data enter the begin and end dates in certain cells (line in B1 and B2) so I only change those dates to recalculate the totals. Somethin...

date format 01-02-10
How can I set a date format for any cell and user has to use that format otherwise user is not allowed to enter any date. Hi you can only do it with code. The following is some event code which would ensure that only dates can be entered in column A, strating from row 2. Adjust to suit your nededs. also, date format has been set as dd mmm yyyy e.g. 02 Jan 2010, again change to suit the format you want. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim edate As Date If Target.Row < 2 Then Exit Sub ' change row number from 2 if required If Target.Co...

Date "yyyymm"
I have a worksheet were the dates are displayed as 200901 (yyyymm --- no slash) in column A. I need to add a formula to cells in colum C that will only substract any given number of months from this date, such as 200901 minus 13 months will equal 200811. Now, on the same boat, I would like to show the new date displayed as 11/01/2008. Thank you On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:31:02 -0800, Memphis <memphisland@bogusaddress.com> wrote: >I have a worksheet were the dates are displayed as 200901 (yyyymm --- no >slash) in column A. >I need to add a formula to cells in c...

Pay Period From/To dates on Payroll check voids
When a payroll transaction is entered or a build is processed, pay period from and to dates are entered. These dates are stored as 'trxbegdt' and' trxenddt' on UPR30300. However, when a check is voided, the 'trxbegdt' and trxenddt' on the UPR30300 table holds the actual check void date and not the original pay period from and to dates. SmartList Builder, Crystal Reports and Excel data query tools can be used to pull data based on the pay period date ranges for performance based reporting, but voids cause inconsistencies in the analysis since the dates are ...

LINQ to XML on Large File?
I have a 100+ megabyte XML document. Loading it into memory and then using LINQ-to-XML crashes with OutOfMemoryException. Is there a way to use a disk-based XmlTextReader to read the document in "chunks" that I can pass to LINQTOXML for query and processing? There are element values and attribute values within each chunk that I would like to use to populate some instance objects. Thanks. SnapDive wrote: > I have a 100+ megabyte XML document. Loading it into memory and then > using LINQ-to-XML crashes with OutOfMemoryException. > > Is there a way to u...

Date query 01-21-10
I have a table which contains a field called "DUEDATE", data type is DATE/TIME, formatted as LONGDATE. I use it to enter in dates when projects are due. How can I write a query which returns "DUEDATE" items for the current date. Example: Today is January 21, 2010 and I want to retrieve everything from the table with "DUEDATE" of january 21,2010. If you only store the date part and only want to return records where the DueDate is the current date, set the criteria under DueDate to: =Date() Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Iago" <Iago@d...

XML / SOAP
Hi everybody, I'm stuck in some SOAP webservices running on an IBM mainframe, connecting to them from a .NET application (WinForm). The SOAP server does understand differently the two following SOAP messages extracts (calling the getQuote method) : <ns:getQuote xmlns:ns="urn:iessoapd:pgm"> .... </ns:getQuote> *and* <getQuote xmlns="urn:iessoapd:pgm"> .... </getQuote> My question is : are these two notations equivalent ? As a matter of fact, the first code works, the second one calls an amazing error on the server (HTTP 204 : no Content). T...

validate dynamic XML against dynamic XSD using VB.NET
Greetings All If this is the wrong place to post this question, please give me a push in the right direction. Thanks. I know there has to be a simpler way to do this, but this is as simple a way as I could come up with. Yes, it's obvious I don't know what I'm doing. I'm creating an XSD string and an XML string at runtime (ie: NOT read from file). I want to validate the XML against the XSD. (All the examples in MSDN and on google seem to read the XML and XSD from file.) It appears that the XSD is not getting properly loaded or parsed because after I add the XmlSchema obj...

Task with overdue dates print in smaller fonts?
In Outlook 2003, if I have a task with an overdue due date, it appears on screen just like all the other Tasks ... but when I print out my Tasks, it shows up in a smaller font. If I delete the due date, it prints in the same size font as everything else. Where do I set my preference for all tasks to be printed the same regardless of whether they have due dates or not? ...

ask for a specific node in xml with LINQ

FREQUENCY and dates
Hi, I'm doing some performance analysis and have a large number of timestamp (formatted as dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) / transaction duration pairs in a spreadsheet. I'm trying to create a histogram showing number of transactions each hour, but when I use the FREQUENCY function I get very small numbers associated with each timestamp "bin". Am I missing something fundamental about the way Excel handles dates? After that I need a similar plot of average duration each hour or 30 minutes. I don't see any way to force FREQUENCY to do that. Related to this, I tried selecting the...

Why is date repeated in brackets in Outlook 2007 Calendar?
in day, week, month, views "Buddie" <Buddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF1E0322-20E0-4137-9708-5638D1F472D8@microsoft.com... > in day, week, month, views Do you have alternate calendars enabled? Tools>Options>Calendar Options is where you find that setting. Otherwise, check the Date format(s) in the Windows Time/Date settings. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Do you have a second calendar index enabled? look in tools, options, calendar options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.ne...

TLB or IDL to XML
Hi all! Can I convert typelib to XML. I found somthing to convert IDL to XSD? Are there other posibility? Thanks for response! ...

Open file with variable date name based on current date
Hello, I have a folder containing different .xls report files with the name format "YYYY MM text.xls", where YYYY stands for year, MM for month. I need a macro which, when run from an excel file saved in a different loacation, based on the current date, e.g. January 7, 2009, will open the file "2009 01 text.xls". Thanks for your help, Ciperian Workbooks.Open "C:\Foldername\" & Format(Now(),"yyyy mm") & " text.xls" Except it will open 2010 01 text.xls ;-) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ciprian" <C...

Payroll date ranges entered in the build check process should car.
When entering a payroll check build a date range is required, but it does not print on any one of the payroll reports following the process of check calculation, etc. ...

Visually represent project dates and activities as shapes in Excel
I've got an Access application that tracks multiple projects, and milestones along those project timelines. My goal is to create a procedure in my Access application that will use automation to open Excel, and create a visual representation of the various projects and their milestones. My client is playing with the idea of using Project to do this, but apparantly, Project 2007 does not read Access 2007 data. I've used Access to populate Excel fields in the past, so I'm somewhat familiar with the Excel object model, but I have never tried to do anything like creat...

conditional formating using cells containing dates
I want to have missed due dates automatically highlighted using conditional fromating. Example: A1 is due date, dd/mm/yy A2 is completion date, dd/mm/yy If A2 does not contain a value on the A1 date, I want the A1 date to turn a color. When the A2 date is entered, and the value is later than the A1 date, I want both A! and A2 to be a specific color. Any help would be appreciated. Hi! Select cells A1 and A2. Format>Conditional Formatting Formula is: =AND(A$1=TODAY(),A$2="") Select your desired style for the first condition. Click the ADD button. Condition 2 Formula is: =A$2&g...

Order date logging 02-11-08
I have a database set up that has each one of my customers listed on a different form. For each customer, I would like to be able to enter Date Ordered, Date Completed, and Date Faxed. I have seen this done at the bottom of a form, where there is a box like structure, and there is one line for each order, but different columns for the categories. Everytime you hit enter, it would add another line automatically. How do I go about setting this up? Thank you. If you truly have a different form for each customer, you need to stop here and redesign your database. Off hand, I'd suggest...

Sumproduct to count between two dates
Using Excel 2003 there are dates in F3:F19 and procedures, such as THR, in G3:G19 on the sheet East 2010. On a second sheet in the workbook I need to count the number of 7 different procedures for each quarter. Based on feedback found in other questions I have come up with this formula: =SUMPRODUCT((('East 2010'!$G$3:$G$19="THR")*'East 2010'!$F$3:$F$19>=DATE(2010,4,1)*'East 2010'!$F$3:$F$19<=DATE(2010,6,30))). I have tried different variations but am missing something as it is not function properly. Hi, Try this and note the different...

date format problem #7
I have a csv file with date column in the "01/05/1990" format. I could use Notepad and open the file with the correct date displayed ok. When I double click the file and Excel opens it, the formats becomes very strange: some are right justified with "-" as delimiter e.g. "01-05-90" some are left justified with "/" as delimiter e.g. "01/19/1990" I tried to fomat the column to a common date format like "01-Mar-1990" etc but Excel refuses to change. Any help? Thanks. Mike Hi Mike! First check those / dates. I suspect that they are t...

tomorrow's date on an invoice made today
I'm using Microsoft Excel Invoice that calculates totales, the date will be the same as the date when I make it and I want it to be for the next day. Also I need help in order to have automaticly a progresive invoice number. I thank you in advance Hi, I do not have the file you refer to but the date is probably calculated with the TODAY() or NOW() function. Select the cell where the date is and add 1 to it, change the formula to read =TODAY()+1 If the cell is locked choose Tools, Protection, Unprotect Sheet. and try again. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "carlos" wrote:...

[ANN] Liquid XML Studio 2009 SP1 Released
Liquid Technologies are pleased to announce the release of Liquid XML Studio 2009 Service Pack 1. As well as fixing bugs and incorporating user feedback, Service Pack 1 also adds a Graphical XML Grid View, allowing users to view and edit XML Data as a tabular or tree structure, see http://www.liquid-technologies.com/XmlStudio/Free-Xml-Editor.aspx New Features - Graphical XML Grid Editor - Source Control Integration - Graphical XSD Editor Redo - XSD Annotations Dialog - Graphical XSD Editor Tooltips XML Data Binding Enhancements - Runtimes for Compact Framework Net 2.0 & 3.5 - Add...

Date comparison
I have a list of items which have expiry dates. I want these dates compared to the current date every day, and some sort of formatting applied when they are due this month, or overdue. I believe this can be done with conditional formatting (which I have used before), but I don't know how to construct the formula to compare each cell to the present date. Jonathan -- Jonibenj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jonibenj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17048 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

Date Formats
Folks How do I go about changing the date formats from the default to English UK? Regards Gavin Gavi; In the CRM, click Home-->Settings-->System Customizations-->System Settings. There you can set locale-specific settings including calendar formats. Dave Ireland Salentica Systems Inc. "Gavin Urtel" <GavinUrtel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3C31F2F-F94E-4392-8A9D-253DE8D87810@microsoft.com... > Folks > > How do I go about changing the date formats from the default to English > UK? > > Regards > Gavin ...