Fax Integration in CRM 4.0

Hello,

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition had Fax Integration with Windows Shared Fax
Services.
Is it available in any edition of CRM 4.0?
I can't find a single word about it in any guide.

Thank you in advance,
Jevgenij

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

compiling vc++ 6.0 project in vs2008
hi! i need to debug an "old" vc++ 6.0 programm and want to compile it using vs2008pro. can i do this, basically? i tried to do it, but got the error : "Error61 fatal error C1083: File (Include) can not be opened: "fstream.h": No such file or directory" fstream.h is included by the following line: #include <fstream.h> it looks like something is missing. before i installed vs2008pro i already installed the newest "windows sdk" (for server2008 and framework 3.5). so as far as i know all files should be available, shouldn't they? i did a sea...

CRM in the Service Industry.
Good Evening. I am looking for some advice on the capabilities of Microsoft CRM. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner looking at options for CRM. We have found many of our customers are beginning to investigate CRM solutions, however there appear to be no adequate solutions providers in our region. I have started investigating Microsoft CRM with several options in mind. 1) To up skill our own technicians to be capable of supporting and integrating CRM, with the view of also becoming a Business Solutions Partner. 2) Implementing CRM within our own internal systems to improve our own m...

Unread Mail #4
My Unread mail now shows the deleted folder and the outbox folder, whereas before and in my other profiles only the inbox folder shows up. Can I fix this? Outlook 2003 Win XP Pro Thanks Kita You can customize the folders that are shown by right clicking and selecting Customize this Search folder. <kita@kit.com> wrote in message news:nvlum1t4e170jbqns547ahruom9q9rte80@4ax.com... > My Unread mail now shows the deleted folder and the outbox folder, > whereas before and in my other profiles only the inbox folder shows > up. Can I fix this? > > Outlook 2003 > Win XP P...

Result shows correct answer but cell shows 0
Hi everyone I have been using the following formula =SUMPRODUCT(($D$2:$D$576=T39)*($P$2:$P$576="Yes")) which has been working well on all other columns ie M instead of P however using P the result shows as 2 (when you step through it) which is correct but when you hit enter the cell goes back to 0 - very strange - have checked format etc and all looks ok. any thoughts on this one please? -- Thanks as always Lise I'm not sure why you're seeing what you're seeing when you step through evaluating the formula. But I'd guess that your data isn'...

outlook profile #4
outlook 2003 I know that I have asked this before but I have two mail accounts (one business and one personal) set to both send and receive at the same time from their respective isp/servers. When I press send and receive I get mail from the respective accounts. The problem that I have is evreytime I do this I am asked for my password to both accounts and I do this and check the save password box but still receive the pop up box asking me for my password. I have checked both of my accounts from their pop3 web accounts and there is no problem. I have done a repair on outlook and there i...

Saving Sent CRM Email To Sent Folder
Right now any email that is sent via Outlook using the CRM Email button is NOT saved in the Sent folder of Outlook. Is there a way to have it saved in Outlook along with CRM? Jim What you are actually doing is spawning the crm email interface which does not actually send through outlook at all which is why you don't get it saved in outlook sent items. If you want to save your emails in your sent items then you must open a new email using the OUTLOOK new email button and then press "Track in CRM". This will then save in both places. The limitation to this is that you don...

BETA Testers wanted: PSTCompactor v1.4
Hello, We are seeking BETA TESTERS for the new version of PSTCompactor, an MSOutlook mailbox (PST) administration tool for SOHO to large Enterprises. Please see the end of this post for product overview. This software has already undergone extensive testing - the code can be considered 'Release Candidate' quality. This new edition has been found to reduce mailboxes by more than 30%. The beta is open to experienced PC users meeting the following criteria: - Windows NT4 SP6, 2000 Pro/Server, XP Home/Pro or 2003 Server - Outlook 97 SP1, 98 SP1, 2000, XP or 2003 - A machine you would...

CRM Installation and Configuration Exam ? as personal in name?
If I want to register the Microsoft CRM Installation and Configuration Exam, can I use my personal in name? Or I must use the company's name to register this exam? Becasue when I register the exam, the VUE ask me the Authorized Number??? You can do it for you own, just tell 9999999999 as Authorized Number. They should have known about that in VUE Center. Best Regards Lukasz Wysocki On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:21:03 -0700, CEO <ceo_uk@msn.com> wrote: >If I want to register the Microsoft CRM Installation and Configuration Exam, >can I use my personal in name? > >Or I ...

Does RMS 2.0 w/SQL Express 2005 automatically increase db to 4GB
Hello, We have upgraded all our stores from RMS 1.2 to RMS 2.0. RMS 1.2 has a 2GB limit and RMS 2.0 has 4GB. We have our 1st store getting close to the 2GB limit on RMS 2.0 with SQL Express 2005. During the upgrade from RMS 1.2 SQL MSDE 2000 to RMS 2.0 SQL Express 2005 does it automatically upgrade the current store database from the 2GB limit to the 4GB limit? Have anyone else ran into this? How to fix it if it did not increase the size during the upgrade? Ed just leave it alone, it's built-in logic to SQL Express 2005. "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Sorry for the XPost, but I'm lost in the CRM model
Howdy, I'm a database developer, not much on the practical end of things so I'm a bit baffled by a behavior a co-worker queried me with. I tried helping her with it and I'm dumbstruck with just how odd CRM is. I assume it has to be a knowledge gap on my part so let me see if I can explain this. We have a CRM view based on a custom entity called "schedule." Each schedule needs to be linked to another custom entity called "location." We seem to have that part working. But on a view based on schedule, I want to refer to matching location's name. I can...

GalMod #4
Does anyone know if there is a version of GalMod for Exchange 2003. I suspect the Exchange 2000 version would work fine but I don't have the resource kit for exchange 2000. -- Andy. ...

Using CRM Application Pool for Custom ASP.NET application
Hi All I am having 2 server based CRM configuration set that is CRM database is on other server, My intallation on multi server went well and CRM is working fine. I have asp.net application which also uses the same database server as CRM and it is deployed on CRM web server. I have added this ASP.NET application to the Application Pool that CRM is using so that I don't have problem in Connecting to Database server however though CRM is able to connect to the database my ASP.NET application is not getting trusted connection on sql server. What am i doing wrong here? Do I have to ...

Legacy Reports CRM 1.2-3
Can anyone point me to a resource or information on how to re-implement custom crystal reports created in CRM 1.2 on crm 3.0 ? The implementation guide glosses over it. All our reports were customized in crystal and I have not been able to find how to load, access, etc. our "legacy" reports in version 3. Regards James James, At a base level, you can oen the reports in Crystal and change the record source to be the filtered views provided in CRM. This should allow you to preserve the base report structure. Otherwise, you can try to migrate them to Reporting Services. -- M...

CRM 3.0 Advanced Find multiple data search using multiple value
I read from the "Microsoft CRM3 for Dummies" book that we can search a multiple value by type in ; (i.e. I am looking for accounts in CA, NY, PA, etc.) but it doesn't work. I believe this is a bug, can you please advise if this can be fixed? I don't want to keep typing in same thing and creating multiple lines with each value I am looking for and having to group them in. I have e-mailed about this to Joel Scott who wrote this book about 5 monthes ago but didn't get a reply. Thanks, Joyce Hi Joyce, I think you need to do multiple Condition statements, Address1: ...

The specified Microsoft CRM Server is not responding 04-29-05
Hi, Since a few days whenever I try to access Workflow Manager / Monitor or User Manager in the deployment Snap-In I get this error: The specified Microsoft CRM Server is not responding... Everything was fine a couple of weeks before and even now users can access the server without any pb.. Thanks for your help Eric What name are you using to connect, i.e. localhost or the FQDN? Try both. "Eric" wrote: > Hi, > > Since a few days whenever I try to access Workflow Manager / Monitor or User > Manager in the deployment Snap-In I get this error: > > The s...

CRM 3 - Create Appointment on Lead creation
Hi everyone I need an Appointment to be automatically created upon the creation of a new Lead. So I'm aiming to use a postCreate callout, but am open to suggestions. I really want to get this done before the weekend if possible so would appreciate as much help as possible. Thanks Steve I would create the appointment using a workflow rule that fires when a lead is created. Do you have a compelling reason to use a callout instead of workflow? -- Richard Riddle CRM Developer Autonomix "Kennaird" wrote: > Hi everyone > > I need an Appointment to be automatically...

Can Exchange be installed on same box as CRM 1.2 and SQL Server?
Also, my client is currently using Lotus Notes version 6 server. How would I go about routing mail from an Exchange installation if Notes is still in the picture. Thanks As long as Exchange was installed, outbound email would not be an issue as it will be sent from CRM to the CRM Exchagne Router which is installed on the Exchange box. However, inbound email will be trickier. Which server will be handling the inbound SMTP traffic? Do you plan on using the SFO client at all?? If so, then those users will need to use Exchange as their email server and not Notes. Matt Parks MVP - Microsof...

0.8052434 Realize The Pleasure Of It Now ... 0.9186929
0.8439236 Realize The Pleasure Of It Now ... 6.823158E-02 0.8052434 Now Visit Tobacco Is Drugs 0.9186929 ...

error message #4
Everytime I attempt to work on a spreadsheet in Excel. The software is kicking me out and closing down. The application error message reads: The instruction at 0x6005ac9A reference memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read. Click o.k. to terminate or cancel to creat an error log. Please help!! ...

Using CRM on a WAN
I want to implement MS CRM in the following scenario. IN my office the users can login and post Cases/Leads etc. But somehow they should manage to access the CRM over the internet, maybe from a Cyber Cafe and do the work also. Any CLues Thanks Hi, CRM WILL work right over the Internet but that currently isn't supported by MS. There is no security/encryption in place and your data is out there for the whole world to see. The recommendation is to connect to a VPN first or at least setup SSL on your web server. Jason "Paresh Gupta" wrote: > I want to implement...

CRM + Quotewerks Bug (please test and give results)
Hi all, I have just replicated an issue that a client of mine is recieving. In an opportunity insert the following into the topic: <abcd1234> Then save, after that try creating any activity. It has an error every time. Remove the string above (from the topic) and save, then you can create activities without an issue. A wierd bug a client of ours has just encountered because the have a program called "QuoteWerks" and that puts that guid into the topic. So as much as it is a fault with CRM, I will be contacting Quotewerks also. Thanks, Nathan QuoteWerks development is c...

Sending attachments with Fax
Could someone tell me in simple terms how to configure my MS/Outlook to send faxes, please? I use O/Express as my email client but cant send faxes through OE. I use XP Professional edition and have ISDN connection. I configured my computer to send faxes with the Wizard and that works fine but I need to be able to send attachments - do I have to use Outlook to do this or is there another way? Confirm that your fax software is Windows XP fax and that you can use the correct channel on your ISDN line to send analog faxes form the Fax Console. Specify your Outlook version. Read here: ...

Faxing w/ DLs
I'm having problems trying to send faxes through outlook using distribution lists...can anyone run me through the correct setup of this? thanks... Rather difficult without knowing your Outlook version, fax software, or what the difficulty is. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "matteo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c7601c3c4bc$28222d10$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I'm having problems trying to send faxes through outlook > using distribution lists...can anyone run me through the > correct setup of this? thanks... Well the problem is t...

Quote Integration Tool
I attended the Microsoft CRM 3.0 Launch event today and they had a demo that showed the creation of a quote using a Word template. They were using something called the "Quote Integration Tool" for this functionality. Does anyone know where to find this tool? Thanks in advance. It is part of the Visual Studio Tools for Office. It is being released shortly.... :-) "John Hillock" <JohnHillock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13E34D0C-9FC0-4590-88EE-0F2A71866F58@microsoft.com... >I attended the Microsoft CRM 3.0 Launch event today and they had...

can I remove integration with ie?
Hello - I have Money 2003 Deluxe. I also have Evidence Eliminator - when I do an Evidence Eliminator "Clean-up" and then try to establish an internet connection with ie - Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe has to install itself again - which is annoying and time consuming on a regular basis. The question is: How can I dissable the IE integration and still have Money 2003 Deluxe usable for household finances? I do not need ANY of the MS internet access (portfolio, stock updates, or any net based function of Money) Thanks in advance - if this is not the proper forum - could someone dire...