Extended Amount in Opportunity Product Form

In the Opportunity Products form there is a field called Extended Amount.
This field is supposed to calculate the amount after taxes and discounts are
applied.  For some reason this field is grayed out and does not work at all.
Does anybody know why this field doesn't work?  Thank you in advance!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to send a form to my email address
I am trying to create a form in my website which I would like the page of content send to my email address. I use "Insert"-"Form Control" to build a page of the content. I added the "Submit" button to send the form content to my email address. However, when I published the website, and click the submit button, there are error message for it as: "The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons: 1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded)...

Display Form only!
Hi All, I'm developing a form which I'm hoping will act as the only interfac the intended users will need to use. With som help from the forum I'v solved most of the problems I forsaw and am now trying to tart th thing into it's final presentation state. My question for those the forum is :- Can you hide excel, worksheet etc, leaving only the form on screen? Thankx for your thoughts Noggi -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi You can use this events in the Form Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() With Application ..Visible = False Me.Top = .Top Me.Le...

Form Loading Graphic/Script
Hi, I have a fairly intense DB and the forms can take a few seconds to load the data. Not terrible long so i am not too concerned about reducing the load time but i would like to know if there is anyway of notifying the user that the DB is doing something. Is this possible? Steve ...

Help with custom search form
I have a search form that retrieves records in a subform based on criteria entered into unbound text boxes on the main/parent form. The subform is tied to a SQL recordset that contains a field called “Select”. The field’s datatype is Yes/No. On the main form I have a button called “View Selected” with the following code in the OnClick event: Private Sub cmdViewSelected_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdViewSelected_Click Dim i As Integer i = DCount("ProjectId", "ProjectTbl", "[Select] = " & True) If i = 0 Then MsgBox "No Record(s...

A Huge Opportunity . . .
Hello. On April 1, 2007, a new concept in Computer Support will be rolled out across the United States and Europe. We believe that PC-VIP will turn the market for support services to the SMB space <i>ON IT'S EAR</i>. We are looking for qualified support professionals to act as field personnel in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Austin, Seattle, and Washington DC, as well as in Paris France and Brussels, Belgium, immediately. The money is big, and no kidding, this will be so big that it's entirely likely that anyone who isn't "with us&qu...

Expand item description on SOP Options Form
The SOP Options froms build a temp table, then use that temp table to drive the form. The temp table's item description field is only 60 characters while the item description field in a 100 character field. Therefore, you cannot print the full description on the options form like SOP Blank Options Quote. I propose the temporary table accuratly reflect the field sizes of items they represent. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the...

Cannot move accepted items from organization form to public calendar
We have an organizational event form setup that users send out to designated people for acceptance. They are to get all accepts and then move the event to the public calendar (they cannot until all are accepted). But every now and then users cannot move it to the public calendar even though they've received all acceptances. In my ongoing research into this I've seen some users who will get each acceptance back and them move that accepted email into another folder (out of inbox). Sometimes into a pst folder for example. Could that be a problem? Thanks for any help, ...

Trying to get a list amounts by account
I am trying to pull some information out of great plains and I need some assistance. The staff has changed some option and items are no longer posting like they once did. So I need to pull information out of the database for: Checks cut between 8/1/06 and 9/31/06 for invoices dated 8/06. I am having several problems doing this: When there is a credit on an invoice.. say if an invoice has a $40 credit on it when I total the checks for that invoice I am over by $40 because I can't figure out how to calculate the credit into it. maybe i'm missing a code where Ishould be counting an ...

Transfer Form to Spreadsheet
Hi, Wondering if somebody can help me out, I am in a really desperate situation to get this sorted. I have a form that draws records of from the underlying table in a combo box. I want to be able to put a button on my form that would export only what I have selected in the form. The code I have set up (below) exports everything instead of just what has been selected in my comb box: DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, "supplier feed final", "C:\Test\spend switch board.xls", True Exit_Command49_click: Exit Sub Err_Command49_click: MsgBox Err.Descrip...

Trace form privilege error
One of our user classes receives a privilege error launching smartlist - altho it does load after they click OK. Is there anyway to trace this to see which form is causing this problem? Thanks Theo :) Hi Theo, Could you post the error message? And probably what window he/she is trying to open? -Kevin "Theo" wrote: > One of our user classes receives a privilege error launching smartlist - > altho it does load after they click OK. > Is there anyway to trace this to see which form is causing this problem? > Thanks > Theo :) Kevin Sorry - i know how to do a dex tr...

Option Button on Forms Toolbar
I need help with the option button, please. I have the following on my form I am creating in Excel: Location: * Left * Right * Top * Bottom Size: * Large * Small (* indicats the option button) Excel has all 6 options linked together. I want people who use my form to select one "location" answer and one "size" answer. However, Excel is only letting me select one of the 6 options. Any help is greatly appreciated. admannj: Theoretically, the way I would handle this would involve a macro (I'm not sure you would want this approach). May I suggest...

copy worksheet containing form
I have several worksheets which I use to print delivery forms that have been provided by vendors for national accounts. Each time the vendor changes a different workbook must be opened. What I would like to do is consolidate all these forms into one workbook. How can I copy the entire worksheet including all spacing, merged cells, etc into a different workbook? Start a new workbook. Open up one of the existing workbooks. Select the sheets you want to copy into your new workbook. (Click on the first and ctrl-click on subsequent) Then Edit|Move or Copy Sheet Select your new book in the &qu...

Online Forms
I am buiding web forms for a technical college in Front Page. I can build the forms and post them. I am having trouble getting the forms to email to the necessary people throughout the college in the same format that it is built in. It needs to be in the same format because these forms will be in a certain approved format and may need to be printed. Thanks for any help anyone can give me. ...

data not refreshed until close the form
I have a SearchForm. One button to open AddForm. After add a record and close AddForm, I cannot use SearchForm to locate the newly added record until I close and re-open SearchForm. Same is true when Delete. On the SearchForm, I have a Delete button to delete a record. Combo Box search box on SearchForm still can see #Deleted until I close SearchForm and re-open to see #Delete is gone. Is there a way to refresh data without close and re-open SearchForm? Thanks. You need to Requery the RecordSet to remove the #Deleted messages and pick up any new records. Song Su wrote: >I have ...

TAb forms in Access 2007
I am new to using Access 2007 and I would like to be able to split a large table across many forms using tabs as a way of doing it - like a normal filing system. E.g. tab for name, then contact details, training information, etc. I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me out, as I do not see a method in 2007. Barry, With you form open in design view, click on the Design Tab in the ribbon. One of the control selection buttons looks like a tab control. It should be on the right of the Check mark, but the tool tip will tell you. Click on it then click on your form. To...

Add a new column AS date using a prompt or form
I have a monthly sales report. I would like to keep track of the 52 wk sales dollars in a column field with the period end date AS the column header. Adding a new column at the end of every period. UPC 07/14/07 08/11/07 000834663049 $19,812.20 $19,812.20 001115211655 $5,323.91 $5,323.91 001117101118 $1,810.80 $1,810.80 I’ve tried to prompt a date & enter with a form (see SQL), with no luck. SQL: SELECT [ACN_TEXT].UPC, [ACN_TEXT]![52_week_doll] AS [Forms![frmDate]![txtStartDate]] FROM [AC NIELSEN TEXT]; -- Thanks, Kevin Take a look at crosstab queries. ...

Pivot table hidding zeros in sum of amount #2
Hi From the pivot table below are there any way of hiding the lines with the zeros in the total column. Sum of Amount Ap/Ar ID Product Total 152344 RFUOS 0.00 RFUUK -1,150.00 13632 RPPUK -702.50 15881 RFPUK -4,207.50 16631 RFPUK 0.00 18623 RPPUK 502.00 Grand Total -5,558.00 Thus the above table appearing as below, Sum of Amount Ap/Ar ID Product Total 152344 RFUUK -1,150.00 13632 RPPUK -702.50 15881 RFPUK -4,207.50 18623 RPPUK 502.00 Grand Total -5,558.00 Thanks. ...

I need a web editor to export forms data to excel
Hi, Im trying to build a very simple webpage containing dropdown lis and other forms but, I need them export to an Excel spreadsheet. I having trouble importing my current 'text' files into the right cell in excel. Question: Can you tell me the best web editor for exporting data fro forms list, straight into excel ? Any help is appreciated : -- houndbo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- houndboy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1617 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27...

pasted images appear as place holders in Outlook 2003 (since updating form IE6 to IE7)
Hi, Since we migrated our environment from IE6 to IE7, many users have complained about not being able to see the images they copy/paste between Outlook messages. Our environment: Win XP SP2 + Office 2003 SP2/SP3 Steps for reproducing the problem: -in Outlook 2003, double-clic a message containing an embedded image, right-click the image and select COPY -close the message,create a new message and paste in the body of the message: a place holder with a red cross is pasted instead of the image Problem does not appear if any of these conditions is met: -rollback to IE6 (we won't do th...

Sizing Access 2007 Forms
I'm wondering if I'm the only one having problems saving the size of access 2007 overlapping forms. I decided to play around with a copy of my db and changed it from a tabbed to overlapping interface. I posted a question about this some time ago and the following is a response that I had saved to a text file: ----------- 'The forms border should be set to sizeable. You then while viewing the form in regular view mode then set the size exactly the way you want. You then hit ctrl-s. I also assumed that in design mode you shrunk down the detail size to as small as possi...

Date add Criteria on Continuous Form
All, thank you for all the previouis help. currently i have a form has three fileds to tracks letter "Recieve", "ResponseDue", and "Respond." on the recieve text box's afterupdate event i have:Me.ResponseDue = DateAdd("d", 30, Me.Recieve). what i need is that on the first letter, the minimum date, if an the main form the criteria is "NMA" that the date add be 60. thank you for the help in advance. AC2007/XP. Tighe - The easiest way is to Dim an integer variable and use that. Try this: Dim AddDays as Integer If Par...

Programatically create and display new records on bound form
I have a form/subform bound to 2 tables in a 1-to-many relationship. On the main form, the user is prompted to enter (among other things) the start and end dates for a course, as well as the day of the week that the individual sessions take place. Using this information, I would like to generate a record for every date within the date range that falls on the specified day of the week and display the new records in the subform. Being a novice VBA programmer, most of this is a problem to work out (e.g. calculating the dates), but the main one is how to actually create the records. Thanks in ...

Memo fields in Forms
Hi I have a form with a memo field. into the meo field I want to insert some data in a table or tabular format. is there any way to do this please - notmal; tabs dont seem to work Thanks A Alex As far as I know, memo fields are intended for a lot of text, not tabular formatted data. You might need to find yourself an ActiveX control to handle that. You could also check at Stephen Lebans' website. -- Regards Jeff Boyce www.InformationFutures.net Microsoft Office/Access MVP http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor http://microsoftitacademy.com/ &q...

Product Key 04-02-10
After downloading MS Office 2007 Trial, I was excited to see OneNote and thought I could work with it to organize my digital images. When asked for the Product Key I had copied and pasted it, I was told it was invalid. I only remember being given one for the whole package. Do I need a separate Product Key for OneNote? OneNote comes as a stand-alone program as well as in the suite with Office 2007 Home and Student Edition and also with Office 2007 Ultimate Edition. If you have a product key for any other Office 2007 suite product, it will not work with OneNote. "jbm&...

Can You Use SQL Max() Function Based on Variable From Form
Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible to execute a SQL query at runtime, from a Form, and to alter the query programmatically based on a value (variable) passed from the Form to the query. I am looking to obtain a max value of a number based that is related to the variable that will (hopefully) be passed from the Form to the query at runtime. Thanks, Cindy -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200711/1 There are a number of ways this can be accomplished using VBA. One is to build the query programmatically. Another i...