Exporting to Excel from Advanced Find

When I've done an advanced find search and then exported that list to excel,
it closes the Advanced Find window automatically.  It never used to happen
and now all of a sudden it happens.  It used to bring up a pop up box saying
You are about to navigate away from this page...  Is there anyway to stop
Advanced Find automatically closing after exporting to excel?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Anne,

This behaviour doesn't sound familiar to me. Have you performed
customizations lately? Maybe some installs of a rollup package or hotfix?
--
Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP
Avanade Netherlands

"Anne_M" wrote:

> When I've done an advanced find search and then exported that list to excel,
> it closes the Advanced Find window automatically.  It never used to happen
> and now all of a sudden it happens.  It used to bring up a pop up box saying
> You are about to navigate away from this page...  Is there anyway to stop
> Advanced Find automatically closing after exporting to excel?
Hi Ronald,

We had some problems with the Outlook client where Outlook would 'encounter
an  error'.  We installed a patch which fixed the problem.   As far we can
ascertain, it never happened before this.  But the other thing is it's
happening to a few of our users, but not all of them.

Thanks