Exporting pivot data table into excel for different users in CRM

when a person trying to export static data to excel it is working
fine,but when they try for dynamic pivot table data get exported into
excel, however excel will try to connect directly to sql, if we
provide specific username and its pw,it will work and connection is
established while if we try for any other user it wont happen.This is
I think due to domain problem. Appreciate if anyone has solution for
it?

Thanks & Rgds
Niranjan

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM address book in Outlook

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

data sort

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Pivot Table Question #5

Users ability to Manage Groups

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

Excel VBA

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...