exchange crm router rules cleaning tool

Hi,

I'm working with one server where is installed Exchange, AD, and Exchange
CRM Router, and another with CRM3.0. So I uninstalled the Exchange CRM
router without deleting the deployed rules. I installed the crm router again
but when some users sent emails one email is returned indicating that the
message could not be delivered to the past router's mailbox. I need to know
if it's a tool to delete all the past rules or a way to clean them manually.

0
Pablo
11/17/2006 9:08:33 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi there

You should be able to roolback the Rule - with the Exchagne CRM router tab,

If you dont you can delete the rule either in OWA or in Rouls in Outlook.

"Pablo Toapanta" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working with one server where is installed Exchange, AD, and Exchange
> CRM Router, and another with CRM3.0. So I uninstalled the Exchange CRM
> router without deleting the deployed rules. I installed the crm router again
> but when some users sent emails one email is returned indicating that the
> message could not be delivered to the past router's mailbox. I need to know
> if it's a tool to delete all the past rules or a way to clean them manually.

Exchange 2007
I have an Exchange 2007 server, and the SMTP Send Connector points to one of our two SmartHosts. I'm looking for a solution that provides resilency with the second SmartHost if the first fails for whatever reason. When looking at the Send Connector properties, I can add additional SmartHosts on the Network tab. To provide resiliency, is it as simple as adding the second SmartHost? Therefore, email will route to the available SmartHost. Thanks Ron On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 16:34:49 -0700, GoTrojans <GoTrojans@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an Exch...

Restoring Exchange 2003 Cluster to single server ????
We are testing Exchange 2003 in a disaser recovery test. Our live system runs 2 node Exchange 2003 cluster. We are planning a recovery to a single Exchange 2003 server with same name as the Exchange 2003 cluster in a test environment from tape backup. Has anybody every tried this befoe or can this be done ?? Help on this is much appreciated Hello, This is perfectly possible, since you're only restoring the database files. Just make sure that the name of the organization, name of the administrative group, logical names of the storage group and stores are identical to the ones used in y...

Exchange problems after reboot
Hello! I'm having trouble with Exchange 2003 (Ex2003 SP2 running on Windows Server 2003 SP). Every time after reboot Exchange don't start correctly. I have a "8231 MSExchangeAL" and "8247 MSExchangeAL" errors in application log. Also the Exchange Information Store fails during startup and the Exchante MTA Stacks too. After reboot when I log on to server I can start those two services manualy and everything runs fine, so I'm little (or much) confused. I didn't have problems with reboots before. I have checked KB 27529, KB 286356 and few others and ...

Using exchange server 2003 as an smtp server outside of the domain
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to setup exchange server as an smtp server so that I can use it to send mail from outside of its domain environment. basically i want to be able to send email from any computer not on the domain by using mail.mydomain.com . I'm not sure if the issue is actually related to something on exchange server 2003, or if it's DNS related issue. we do use OWA so wthat when we type in a web browser mail.mydomain.com it takes us to OWA. Right now if I try setting up a POP3 Account in Outlook and use mail.mydomain.com for incoming and SMTP servers it err...

Child domain users and Parent domain Exchange
I am feeling pretty lame right about now.... Can Child Domain users use Exchange in the Parent domain? IF so, how? If not, do I need to install exchange in the child domains too? What would be the best way to do it? On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:29:51 -0800, "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAM.GOAWAY.ArborMed.com> wrote: >I should add that there's a VPN connecting the two domains. domain.com >and child.domain.com Run domainprep in the child domain. Set up Domain RUS pointing at a local DC in that domain. > > >"Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPA...

CRM 3.0 not routing incoming emails
The router logs on the Exchange server show this error: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMExRouter Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 10/10/2006 Time: 3:48:39 PM User: N/A Computer: TARARI-EXCH Description: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException: Verifying before delivery message: RE: Tarari Issue in mailbox: crmemail failed (System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream,...

Dynamics CRM 4 without Exchange but with Lotus Domino
Hi everyone, I'd like to know if in Dynamics CRM v4 you need exchange to route the incoming mail to the queues, because I have heard that in version 4 you don't need to have exchange server. We have Lotus Domino as email server and we'd like to get the incoming mail via E-mail Router Configuration Mnager in Dynamics CRM v4. I don't know if these steps are correct: 1. Create two profiles (one for incoming mails and one for outgoing mails) 2. Create a new deployment to connect with dynamics CRM server. 3. Load Data. 4. Modify the incoming or outgoing profile for a user or que...

Exchange 2003
Windows 2003 server with Exchange 2003 SP2 This is a very strange problem. I have one user who turns on his out of office assistant and the out of office messages are not sent internally or externally. All other users use out of office and the messages are sent properly both internally and externally. I have the option configured to allow this (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262352). I can't for the life of me figure out why this one user is having this problem. Everything appears to be configured for that user exactly the same as all the other users who ar...

Exchange 2003 SP1 Includes April Rollup Fixes?
Can I assume this is the case? ...

MS Exchange Server Unavailable
I have multiple users who start Outlook 2000 and they get the message " Exchange Server is Unavailable...." With the options to Retry or Work Offline. They are all connected to our network and when they select retry, Outlook immediately opens. I have searched and searched and I have mot been able to find any references to this problem. Any assistance would be appreciated. Dave Sounds like a name resolution problem. Make sure your internal DNS is working properly. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable t...

Exchange 5.5 ims connector
My Exchange 5.5 IMS connector queue shows messages that have <> as originator and also shows email with valid user account in this manner <user name>. My question is the emails <user name> valid emails from exchange users. ray3d84 I don't know just based on that but you could check the actual email message in \imcdata\out and pull up the appropriate message in notepad. ...

Migrate Contact Address Data from CRM 1.2 to 3.0
We are upgrading from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0. In order to migrate the existing data, we are using the CRM web services (in "../crmservice.asmx"). CRM 1.2 stores the contact data in the ContactBase table; I create a data source, create an instance of the "contact" object from the CRM web service, set each of the contact properties from the field values in the DataRows of the DataSet source, and then use the contact object's Create() method to add each contact to the CRM 3.0 database -- all of this works very well. However, CRM 1.2 stores the contact's address d...

Customize the Outlook CRM ToolBar
Can I customize the Outlook CRM tool bar and add a "new quote" button or search an account button? Thanks Rakefet Nope - you are going to have to add to the normal Outlook Toolbar. Or, use the isv customizations to put it directly into the CRM portion of the outlook client. Documentation on the 2nd can be found in the SDK on MSDN. Steve C. "RFish" wrote: > Can I customize the Outlook CRM tool bar and add a "new quote" button or > search an account button? > > Thanks > Rakefet The SDK cannot be used to change the Outlook toolbar. Al...

Exchange design
Please help with following scenario Set up: Company has a nation-wide Sendmail server that only does POP3 for every branch office in the nation, domain is us.company.com. One branch office decides to deploy SBS/Exchange internally for that office. Problem: internal domain is company.local, recipient policy has us.company.com for mail delivery. Everytime an employee from that office tries to email someone else who is outside of that office that piece of mail gets dropped (because AD user does not exist and because Exchange now handles us.company.com) How would I be able to make it so th...

Sharepoint CRM Web Part
Hi there, I'm having problems getting the CRM 3.0 web part working in Sharepoint and I suspect that it's to do with my configuration: I run Sharepoint on an SBS 2003 box and CRM 3.0 on a seperate 2003 member server. In the AD I've set the Sharepoint SBS box to allow delegation, however as this is SBS, you can't specifiy whether or not to use Kerberos Has anyone got it working using this type of setup before? K2 I noticed web part is built on top of FilteredViews, and it has similar Kerberos delegation requirement. You may want to check out the KB we have for repo...

Need To Add VBA Tools Like A Date Picker
I have written a couple of VBA projects for my company. Most of the computers run them all fine but some do not. About half of the computers are running Windows XP Pro w/ Office XP Small Buisness and the other Half are running on Windows 2000 Pro w/ Office 2000 Small Business. My problem is that some of the office 2000 computers do not have Date Pickers in there VBA so they get errors when they try and run the programs. It says something like error: project cannot be found. I want to know where I can update my VBA tools from. Any help would be greatly apprecitated. Thanks, Mark ...

Draft emails tracked in CRM crashing Outlook
Hello :) CRM 3.0 with outlook 2003 I'm having problems sending Draft emails from Outlook. I recieve a reply from a customer, and hit reply and create my email. The email is already being tracked in CRM and reguarding set. I then decide to send it after my lunch, so save the draft and go away. On my return, I add a few more lines of text then click send. When I do it either takes a very long time, or sometimes nothing happens at all and the applciation crashes. First the draft email freezes and then outlook application begins to hang. An error message then pops up stating &q...

Money 2007. Transaction Download and Bill Summary Tool Conflict
I think I'm looking for some best practice advice on the use of MS Money. Currently using Money 2007. I bank and billpay with NetBank. I use the Money Bill Summary tool to schedule reoccurring payments and transfers, but I make these payments using the Bill Pay feature of my bank's website. When I run the Money Update Online Information tool to download cleared transactions, it does not match the Netbank payments and transfers with the Bill Summary tool ledger entries. This results in duplicate entries. I could stop using the Bill Summary tool, but I would still have the prob...

Linking Report into CRM 3
Hi, I'm using CRM3, SQL Server 2005 and VS 2005. I have created a Report Project in VS2005. I have one shared data source, and 5 reports. Actually, I have 1 report containing 4 sub reports. My main report use a parameter (the ticket number) and each subreports use it too. Everything works very well in VS2005. I push everything onto my report server. And here begin my questions... :) Onto my SQL Report Server, VS2005 has created a folder with all items. Question 1 : Is it possible to say in VS2005 to push everything into the report folder of crm? I have moved all my items into the C...

Web Client (IE) won't engage with CRM Server
Browser access to everything else works......but when clicking on IE to go into CRM, it begins to load and then bombs out (no error message appears). Any suggestions? remove any popup blockers from I.E. Regards Ashfaq Ali "Steds" <peters@[Email Protected]> wrote in message news:2d3951dbaa4f3dac92838a5de1c2ec75@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Browser access to everything else works......but when clicking on IE to go > into CRM, it begins to load and then bombs out (no error message > appears). > > Any suggestions? > ...

Learning CRM
Hi, I really need your advice. I am very experienced in .NET, C#, Winforms, SQL, IIS, ASP.NET as well as VSTO and MS Office. Now, I am interested in learning the ins and outs of Microsoft's CRM product from a developer / integration perspective and need to chart an "education" path. Please correct me if I am missing anything but the areas I would need to know are: - Setup, Installation and Deployment; - Detailed CRM feature usage and configuration; - CRM native customization capabilities; - CRM customization extensions (.NET, add-ons, plug-ins, etc....) Though I am p...

Cannot create exchange Mailbox using Active Directory
We are running WIndows server 2003, We have installed exchange 2003 as a new server over it. I have already made some users as recepient in the Active directory, but still (after 3 hrs) I am unable to see thier mailboxes in exchange system manager. I had used Active directory to create new users. We are also running SBS 2003 on it. You won't see mailboxes listed in Exchange System Manager until a) The mailbox has been logged into for the first time or b) The mailbox receives its first message -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.m...

Outlook
Hey all, When sending an E-Mail in Outlook '07, after clicking New, clicking the To.. button, and changing the address book dropdown to CRM - Contacts, is there a way to search for a contact by certain criteria? For example, can I search for all contacts located in California so I can send them an E-Mail? When I use Advanced Find, it only lets me search by 'Find Names Containing..' Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Jim ...

Exchange 5.5
Running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 service pack 6a The priv.edb has grown to 12 gigs in size. What must be done to determine which users are using the most email space? On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:08:27 -0700, "Don Pickering" <donpick1@hotmail.com> wrote: >Running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 service pack 6a >The priv.edb has grown to 12 gigs in size. >What must be done to determine which users are using the most email space? > You can look in Exchange Administrator and (from a bad memory) drill down into the server, store and then something else. You can then see all the user...

Using rules to forward Outlook email to Gmail
Is there something wrong with the way I'm setting up this rule? I set it up to forward every message I receive to "people or distribution list" and have it forwarded to my gmail address. Now when it gets forwarded a copy of the sent email is placed in my inbox. Is there any way I can eliminate this redundant step? What you want is a redirect, not a forward. Outlook rules do not allow = for a redirect. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without readin...