Exchange Connector Install Error

When i try to install the exhange router/connector i get
the follwing error after I add the server and click next.

"One or more of the CRM servers is invalid or you do not
have administrator priveleges on that server.  Make sure
all servers are running properyly and try again"

I can open the MSCRM site fine in IE with this intranet
URL http://mscrm.  All works great there.

So when i try to use that as the URL for the router
install i get the above error

Any ideas?

thx

Jami
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Try the FQDN

http://mscrm.domain.com

0
Benjamin
4/8/2004 2:32:40 AM
Nope, same error.

What account/role do you need to install it with?

I tried installing both locally on the server with
administrator account and also with a CRM user account
logged in to the server using remote desktop.

0
anonymous
4/8/2004 7:26:52 PM
Hi,

are you using host headers ?

--
Olivier Schmitt
Microsoft Business Solutions Support

Ce message est fourni en l'�tat, sans garantie d'aucune sorte, et ne vous
conf�re aucun droit. Vous assumez tous les risques li�s � son utilisation.
"J Gill" <jgill_spam@savitas.net> wrote in message
> When i try to install the exhange router/connector i get
> the follwing error after I add the server and click next.
>
> "One or more of the CRM servers is invalid or you do not
> have administrator priveleges on that server.  Make sure
> all servers are running properyly and try again"
>
> I can open the MSCRM site fine in IE with this intranet
> URL http://mscrm.  All works great there.
>
> So when i try to use that as the URL for the router
> install i get the above error
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thx
>
> Jami

0
Olivier

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

How to install WCF templates?
How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template in VWD2008EE but not in VC#2008EE. Any help would be appreciated Thank you Regards Raj On Apr 15, 1:55=A0pm, Raj <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to install WCF templates for Visual C# 2008 Express Edition? > > I have Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition too and my computer is > running on Winodws XP Professional. I can find WCF template ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Error in Outlook Today

Microsoft Exchange Server

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

attachment previewers not installed?

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

error 553

80070005 error #2

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Exchange database forensic
I would like to know if I can with vbscript, and WMI access an exchange database and search for a specific string in either the subject field or the body? I would also like to know if I use exmerge to extract to a PST then use a script or command line tool to find a string in the message of subject or in the body I would also be interested in third party software vendors that can offer this functionality Please include a link if one is available for reference Thank you, John You might want to see if exmerge alone will do what you want: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328202/en-u...

Moving exchange 5.5 to a new server exchange 2003
Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ray http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2340.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en- us;exch2003 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new >exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new >organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. > >Thanks, >Ray > >. ...

Outlook will not run in Cached Exchange mode
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C68E30.831A2160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Having a problem running outlook offline. I can't. I keep getting an = error that outlook was unable to open my .ost file when I try to run = outlook while not connected to my exchange server. So I set Outlook not = to run in cached mode, deleted my .ost file, reset outlook to work in = cached mode. Outlook creates the ost file, but still every time I try to = run outlook offline, I get the same erro...