Exception Reports

Does anyone know if it is possible to complete the following query
using standard MSCRM querying tools i.e. standard reports / advanced
find

Query the database to view all of the accounts that have not had any
activities created or updated within the past x months?

Appreciate I can create a custom report to do this, but is it possible
using the standard tools?

Thanks

Jo Savidge
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

i tihnk its possible but you will always have issues..what happens if
someone added an actvity on a contact linked to the account for example.

If you have a process that says users can only add activities to accounts
then you at least have a chance of making it work.

=======================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm
"Jo Savidge" <Jo Savidge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if it is possible to complete the following query
> using standard MSCRM querying tools i.e. standard reports / advanced
> find
>
> Query the database to view all of the accounts that have not had any
> activities created or updated within the past x months?
>
> Appreciate I can create a custom report to do this, but is it possible
> using the standard tools?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jo Savidge

0
John
5/4/2006 4:27:15 AM
Thanks for your response John.

Suppose the process existed (and was followed) where activities only existed
for accounts, how would you achieve this using the standard tools?

Thanks in advance

Jo Savidge