Event Planning/Event Management Add-On

Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that
Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though.
The screen shots are from 1.x.

We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user
conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom
entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there.

Our requirements are pretty basic:
- Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities
they'd like to attend.
- Payment information including total fee, if they've paid, etc.
- Contact info, meal preferences
- Ability to report on all of the data

It seems like it would be fairly straightforward to create through
customization, but I don't want to do it if I don't have to!

Thanks!
Dave
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

In Excel 2000, how do I add a vertical scroll bar to a split scre.
When I split my worksheet screen, I get an additional horizontal scroll bar but not a vertical. How do I rectify this? If it helps, what I am trying to do is lock two colums so that they don't scroll when other columns do, so that they always remain visible. Lisa Split won't allow that. Take the Split off and then Window>New Window to get two windows. Now Window>Arrange>Vertical to get them side by side. Resize the two column window. If you tire of this configuation, close one of the windows then save. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:37:03 -0800, &qu...

Report call times out when called through web service but not through Report Manager
Hello all, I have a Reporting Services report that runs fine when I run it from Visual Studio. It also runs fine from Report Manager. However, when I run it from an .aspx page named RSRenderReport.aspx, I get a timeout error after about 100 seconds. I have set the following: In the web.config: <httpRuntime executionTimeout="300" maxRequestLength="300000" /> In the code behind, RSRenderReport.aspx.vb: Dim objRS As New ReportingService.ReportExecutionService objRS.Timeout = -1 The error returned is: ****BEGIN ERROR MESSAGE***** Mess...

How to add Custom Lookups
Hello all, I am working on an custom integration to CRM. I desperately need the option of allowing the users to select a value from a custom lookup. unfortunately, the pickuplist option only allows the items to be manually maniplated using the forms customization. I need an option to feed in the data thru api or some other means. comments!! If we manipulate the xsl files and add any customizations drectly then it will be overwritten the next time we publish any changes. By customization I mean, for ex:adding a button on to the form. Any other suggestions. regards rojer You de...

Reporting Services Sharepoint Add-in
I have recently setup SRSS in integrated mode and everything seems fine. I am using SQL Server 2005 with WSS 3.0 as part of a project server installation. Previously I had been using SRSS in native mode. The setup of SRSS has all completed successfully and I have gone in to Sharepoint Central administration and done all the Reporting Services configuration. I now want to set up a site on my server to publish all my reports to. However, the Report Center template that is constantly referred to is not available. Where do I go from here? ...

Follow-up/Add notes missing in MS Money 2005
I upgraded from MSMoney 2003 Deluxe to 2005 Deluxe and I didn't see my follow-up notes from my earlier version of my money file. Also I didn't see where I could add new notes.Has this feature been done away with in 2005 edition. Secondly while backing up to a floppy I was able to select the floppy drive which used to be my usb key drive mapped to eith F:,G: cannot be selected anymore.How can I enable the drop down combobox to select the drive for floppy backup ? Kindly help Pranab Possible answers below. "Pranab" <Pranab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Events from CHtmlView
If a browser control CHtmlView is embeded in an MFC application, is it possible for the MFC application to get events (e.g., a button click on the HTML page) and other form information from the HTML page ? Vinodh I am not sure about CHtmlView. But this can be done on CHTMLDialog using DECLARE_DHTML_EVENT_MAP. Check the Documentation The other way is a do it the painfull way where you can get the IHTMLDocument object from the webbrowser and search for the individual elements and advise for them for all the events you want. -- ------------------------------ Ashok K Kumar -----------------...

Outgoing emails are not queued in exchange system manager
Hi, At company: Exchange 2003 with service pack 2 Our internet connection went down and I noticed that when people send any external mail, they recieved an undelivered message in their inbox stating that the email failed to send. We upgraded from exchange 2000 to 2003 3 nights ago. I checked exchange system manager > servers > queues > and noticed that no outgoing emails were being queued. This problem never happened with exchange 2000. Any ideas? Please help!! Vijay What do the message tracking logs say happened? SMTP logs? Event logs? The default behavior of Exchange i...

add custom fields after redeploy
I redeployed a MSCRM install to a virtual environment. The redeploy worked fine, but I can't add custom fields. I get an error saying that the Publisher is not the original publisher for CRM. I had to manually create the distributor and the publications. Any help is appreciated. this is the answer i think ============ appears this is caused by replication not being setup correctly =========================== You have redeployed Microsoft Business Solutions CRM 1.2 by using the Redeployment Tool. You try to add a new custom field to Microsoft CRM by using the Schema Manager in Micro...

Can you add color to a graphic?
Im use to InDesign mainly and it has a way to colorize a grayscale or bitmap file on the document without having to manually do it in photoshop or some other program. Does Publisher have a simillar feature? answering my own question...right click on image, FORMAT PICTURE/PICTURE/RECOLOR :-) "Greg" wrote: > Im use to InDesign mainly and it has a way to colorize a grayscale or bitmap > file on the document without having to manually do it in photoshop or some > other program. Does Publisher have a simillar feature? ...

Add previously created pages to book template
Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into a new template? Thanks With both files opened (two runnings of Publisher) you could copy/paste from one to the other. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Chatterless" <Chatterless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BB18D39-B470-468A-82E6-38DB433D835A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into > a > new template? > > Thanks ...

Managing workstations using the management console
Hi, I have asked this question before but didn't really get anywhere. I am running 8 Windows 2003 servers, I am slowly migrating all of our companies work stations to authenticate against the domain. On the workstations that are now showing up in my list of Computers on the network I am unable to remotley view the Device Manager in the management console, I get the follwoing message when I try to launch it: ------------------------------------------------ Device Manager Unable to access the computer user.local The error was: Access Denied ---------------------------------...

add-insq
does anyone know of a central location where all of the available add-ins to rms are. http://www.retailhero.com/rmsaddins.aspx -- Barkley Busby 866-408-9991 "Victor" wrote: > does anyone know of a central location where all of the available add-ins to > rms are. ...

Cant install VB COM Add-In using Setup.exe
Hi all, Help !! I created a Setup.exe for my Outlook VB COM Add-In using the 'Packaging and Deployment' Wizard on a Windows 2000 machine running Outlook 2000(Outlook 9.0). When I try to use this Setup.exe on another machine running Windows 2000 Professional and Outlook 2000(9.0) the setup gives me a prompt "System files need to be updated...you will need to restart the system before running setup". After rebooting when I run the setup.exe it again gives me the same message... I have no clue why this is happening...Please help.... thanks !, Shiv ...

Reassigning tasks to resources not already part of project plan
I am creating projects and assigning the majority of the tasks to team leaders, who are then reassigning to various resources on their teams. Although these resources are members of the team and can assign the tasks to themselves, they don't appear on the drop-down menu for the Reassign Work feature, I"m assuming because I don't have them assigned specifically to a task. Is there a way around this, other than creating a dummy task with ALL the potential resources on it? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00F5_01CAAF4B.B2486F6...

Event Triggered in Wrong Sheet
Hi, I am using excel 2003 and have a workbook with 2 sheets and the code below in "ThisWorkbook". Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate Worksheets("Sheet1").Select If Range("A1") = "" Then Cancel = True Range("A1").Select MsgBox ("Type in the missing data...") GoTo ExitNow End If ExitNow: End Sub If I leave cell A1 on Sheet1 blank, then click on Sheet2 and try to print, it will place the curs...

add watermark to excel sheet
i want to add watermark to excel sheet , but can't do that . is it possible ? and how? See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html Excel FAQs - Watermarks -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "mhumood" <mhumood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C74F2E2-1645-47E2-AB16-DB76DC250A6D@microsoft.com... > i want to add watermark to excel sheet , but can't do that . is it possible ? > and how? ...

Add new activity after the creation of a baseline
Good afternoon. I would like to know how I could manage the following situation in Project 2007: 0. a new project has been created 1. activities for the project have been created 2. a baseline has been traced 3. the customer has posted some new requirements and we want to create new activities in the project without altering the original baseline Solution: We could create a new baseline (baseline 1) to register the planned work hours for the new activities Problem: When we want to calculate enterprise ressources productivity using a project server cube or when we want...

XML newbie: How to add/replace an attribute

Add expiration date to work orders and quotes
Anyone know of a way to add the expiration date to work orders and quptes? Thanks, Nick Use the variable Transaction.OrderDueDate Here is an example: <IF> <CONDITION> (Transaction.Type = TransactionLayaway) </CONDITION> <THEN> <ROW> "Expires: " Transaction.OrderDueDate "|" </ROW> </THEN> </IF> <IF> <CONDITION> (Transaction.Type = TransactionBackorder) </CONDITION> <THEN> ...

Cannot add Gold Partner License to MSDN License
I've installed CRM using the 5 user license from our MSDN download area "MSDN Subscriber". I then went to the MBS site to get our 25 gold partner action pack user license. Received the email with the key from MBS - however when i go into CRM>Deployment Manager>License Manager>MSDN Subscriber - Add License - i put this key in and it returns with "You must enter a valid license key". Have been ringing around Microsoft for over a week, and i've been transferred all over the world but no one seems to be able to help me! The only thing i can think of is ...

How do I recover deleted calendar event? Outlook 2007
I accidentally deleted a recurring event in outlook when syncing with my phone. Have tried looking online but could not find any relevent help. Mik If its not in the deleted items folder, you'll need to restore a backup copy as its deleted for good. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEAC...

How to run client-side scripts without picklist OnChange event?
Is there a way to run a client side script from a CRM form other than using the picklist OnChange event? I need to do some simple data validation when a text boxt changes or when a product is selected for a quote. In this version, the picklist is the only supported way of accomplishing this. However, if you are good with XML, you can hack javascript into other fields. - First, make sure you have an OnChange defiend for a picklist field. - Then export the customizations to an XML file. - Now edit the XML file and find where the OnChange event you added is. Add a similar node to anot...

Using excel add-ins in access
I installed an addin for excel. I then created a simple form in an Access db and in the code editor window, I went to Tools...References and picked the add-in as a reference. In the code, I'm trying to call the add in : **** Dim MyStockQuote As MSNStockQuote.Functions Set MyStockQuote = New MSNStockQuote.Functions Me.txtStockQuote.Value = MyStockQuote.MSNStockQuote("MSFT", "Last", "US") **** This is erroring out. When try to debug, the error number I get is 2015. The text in the txtStockQuote is #Error. Am I calling the add-in function ...

Add Requested Ship Date to Allocations_Scroll window
Hi- Would someone please tell me how to replace add SOP_LINE_WORK 'Requested Ship Date' to teh Allocations_Scroll windows? I added a 'Requested Ship Date' to the ivItemAllocationInquiryTemp table. What else should I do? Thanks for any help- Roxy ...

Microsoft Exchange Event
Hi, I am trying to start Microsoft Exchange Event service, however I am unable to do so. I get the following error in MMC: "Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event service on Local Computer. The service did not return an error. This could be an internal Windows error or an internal service error. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator." Also, in the Application log this error is recorded: "An unexpected MAPI error occurred. Error returned was [0x80004005]." I looked at Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 212933, however, after carrying out all the...