Event Planning/Event Management Add-On

Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that
Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though.
The screen shots are from 1.x.

We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user
conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom
entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there.

Our requirements are pretty basic:
- Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities
they'd like to attend.
- Payment information including total fee, if they've paid, etc.
- Contact info, meal preferences
- Ability to report on all of the data

It seems like it would be fairly straightforward to create through
customization, but I don't want to do it if I don't have to!

Thanks!
Dave
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Why Excel process is still there on Task Manager list
Hi all, My project is about pick up info from individual workbook, and merge the info into a new workbook. But in the end of code, even I set nothing to workbook and application object, but the Excel process is still there, but the way the open and close procedure is very slow, is there any way to expedite it? Dim SrcWrk As Workbook Dim DstWrk As Workbook Dim app As New Application DstWrk = app.Workbooks.Add() For Each File As String In Directory.GetFiles(Me.SrcDir, "*.xls", System.IO.SearchOption.AllDirectories) ...

event viewer glowing red hot
What does it mean and who has Insufficient rights? This error message keeps appearing on one of my exchange servers and I don't know why. It appears on the exchange server in the child domain that was running all RUS services (both root and child domain) so I built another exchange server in the root domain and transfered the root and enterprise Configuration RUS services back onto this new exchange server in the hope it would go away but they still keep coming every 5 mins on the child exchange server. How can I stop it? Any help is much apprectiated. LDAP returned the error [32]...

FRx Report Manager Opens But Is Stuck In Taskbar.
I am running a test environment for GP 10 and part of our test is to get web port up and installed. I have installed FRx 674 and when attempting to open Report Manager it opens but nothing comes up on the screen. I can see it in the task bar and when trying to hit "restore" or "maximize" nothing happens. I have uninstalled and re-installed the product and not received any errors. All other aspects of FRx are working properly. Report server is up and running, WebPort runs, I just can not get into Report Manager to do anything. Any Suggestions? I have a few questions ...

Entourage locks up every time i try to add an attachment

add users and mailboxes from command-line?
I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. I need to be able to add mailbox enabled users from the command-line. I think this can be done with LDIFDE and/or CSVDE. Is there a way to do this using dsadd or adduser? Craig Drake HOWTO: Create a Mail-Enabled User with CDOEXM in Visual C++ http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293339 HOW TO: Create a Mailbox-Enabled Recipient by Using C# .NET http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313114 Otherwise you could use the utilities you stated to create the accounts and then highlight them all in AD Users and Computer...

Investment Account will not Delete
Hello, I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears. I now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even close so it would not show up. Any idea on how to fix this bug in Money 2007 Premium. My version is 16.0.125.1303. Thanks for any help in advance! In microsoft.public.money, Steven wrote: > >I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now. If I try to >c...

Exception causes load event to end
Hi guys and gals I'm having a wierd problem with my application. I'm calling a few functions and subs from my main load event, and everything works just fine - except when one of functions throws an exception (which is handled by the function itself). When an exception has ocured (and been handled) in one of the functions, and the rest of the code, in the main load event should run - northing happens. It's like the rest of the load event just had been completely forgotten. What could be the problem here? Regards Søren Schimkat Hi, If not done, a firs...

Business Contact Manager #38
Is this the correct News Group to mention this as I see no reference to this program in Outlook. microsoft.public.outlook.bcm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, tj asked: | Is this the correct News Group to mention this as I see | no reference to this program in Outlook. ...

E-Trust Secure Content Manager with 2 Exchange Servers
Hello, We have installed SCM on our Mail Server (Exchange 2000), this mail server holds te mailboxes for our users and is responsible for handling incomming and outgoing e-mail. We installed SCM on this server, we use Relay mode 3. Change the default SMTP Virtual server to address 2525 and outgoing will use a smarthost. Everyting works fine on this server. But, we use another Exchange 2000 server that will be used for our Public Folders with a 3thrd party software. This 3thrd party software sends e-mails to our Mail server, but since we installed SCM the messages will not be send, the SMTP ...

Mouse click event for RichEditCtrl
Hi, Is it possible to make the NM_CLICK message work for a RicheditCtrl without subclassing? Thank, Hugo ...

add simple spreadsheeting functionality to OneNote, please
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=25e17d76-ceb8-4560-a55e-bbcf8b348ec0&dg=microsoft.public.office.misc Why, they already supply Excel in that Office suite. Neil wrote: ...

Mailbox Manager
Hi I am trying to clarify a point in regard to using Mailbox Manager to remove messages in a subfolder of the Inbox (Inbox\Spam in this case) that are older than 60 days. The only reference I can find to this is at http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2005/04/18/403819.aspx, where I am informed that deleting items in subfolders does not work by design. If that is the case, why is there an option to add other folders to be processed for old items? Is a solution to move the 'Spam' directory to the top of the mailbox? Some clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. This...

SQL Server Manager 2005 vs Server Manager EXPRESS
HI I have inherited a server that has SQL Server 2005 installed on MS Server2003 OS - Problem - MS SQL server manager studio EXPRESS is installed. Kindly assist ASAP - I need to have Manager Studio (not the Express) to mange the DB and backups - 1) What is the process to upgrade to the full SQL Server Manager ??, 2) and Where could I get my hands on the full SQL Server Manager?? uopgrade to Server 2008 is not an option. Thank you in advance -- !ngeniuos (99% Perspiration) Hi, You can install the SQL Server Management Studio from your install media. You c...

MSE 5.5 Event ID 1194 Accept clients on external interface POP3 failed
MSE 5.5 !! Internet Mail Service Connector fails to respond on port 110 with the following event log entries: ---------------------------------------------- Event ID 11507 (Configuration) Ready to accept clients on the POP3 interface. Event ID 11508 (Configuration) Accept clients on external interface POP3 failed with error 0x80004005. Event ID 1194 (General) Accept clients on POP3 interface failed in function HrRegisterProtocol with error 0x2740. ---------------------------------------------- Netstat -an command shows port 110: TCP 127.0.0.1:110 0.0.0.0 Listening -----------...

Missing in System Manager
Hi all I did a bad thing. Ran exmerge 2000, I have a 2000 exch server. Anyway, al seems normal, still have all mailboxs and public folders but when I go int exchange system manager, when you go to servers i cant see any of th mailboxs, its as if its all disappeared. When I go to protocols there i only x400 and nothing else like http pop smtp etc. OWA is still workin perfect however!? Same for pop smtp etc et Strange thing, mailboxs are working fine, i have a few gig worth of inf store 40+ users. Cant find them at all when I go into the usual spot, there simply is no mailboxs at all to be fou...

WRITE BUSINESS PLAN
How about WRITE POST first? "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D590932D-C63A-45D0-9A02-9853CFA51CE0@microsoft.com... > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=business+plan -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kevin" <kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D590932D-C63A-45D0-9A02-9853CFA51CE0@microsoft.com... > Kevin Lets hope that you are a little more verbose with your plan than you were with your po...

Add sale price Sale Start Date & Sale End Date -Item Wiz filter
You need to add the following fields in the Item Wizard filter. Sale Price Sale Start Date Sale End Date Environment: --------------- the filters in the label wizard is hard coded into the program Product Line: Microsoft Retail Management Topic: Store Operations Version: 1.3 -- Reed/Daum Associates, Inc. Pittsburgh PA ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the su...

'Event' macro
Hi all Is it possible to run a macro by entering data in a cell, and pressing Enter? Many thanks George It is Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As String = "A1:H10" On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range(WS_RANGE)) Is Nothing Then With Target 'do your stuff End With End If ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub 'This is worksheet event code, which means that it needs to be 'placed in the appropriate worksh...

Rename Add-Ins
I use J-Walk menu makr extensively (though not frequently) I now have two add-ins showing up under tools/add-ins selector box that have an "incorrect" name, although the add-in itself is exactly what I want. The file is named as I want The name of the .xla properties is as I want. Somehow, sometime, I must have entered something incorrectly and now the addin selection box names of these two files does not reflect what they are actually for. Now, after all that, is there a way to rename what shows up in the selector box? or do I have to create those two add-ins over from scratch? S...

How can I add up time, say 18:00 + 18:00 hrs in excel 2002
No probs subtracting times, but try to add them does not seem to work for me. Subtracting times: e.g. (cells are formatted in Time, i.e. 4:00:00 AM 4:00:00 AM 12:30:00 PM =TEXT(D5-C5,"h:mm") this formula works Adding times: can anyone help please Firstly, when subtracting, D5-C5 works fine, just format the cell as time, you don't need TEXT. When you add, if it goes above 24 hours it errors. Just change the format to [hh]:mm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Malcolm Judge" <Malcolm Judge@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Does anyone know of a Check Cashing Add On?
I am wondering if anyone has written, or is willing to write an add-on for check cashing? Basically in California, if a customer cashes more than 10K in a year, I have to be able to report that particular customer to the IRS. I need to have all of that customers info, such as Social Security, etc. Currently using RMS, I don't have to input all of that info. I am willing to pay for this add on, if someone can come up with what I need. -- Thank You Vince :) Vince, Is this just for cashing checks and not for payment for purchases? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security...

Change Event not working on 1 machine
I have a macro that uses a change event that runs fine on all computers except one. Can anyone give me any reason why this does not work? I have trusted access to VBA in the security settings. I have stepped though the code and it seems to be doing what the code says, but nothing changes on the worksheet. And this is the only computer that has this issue. All other machines run this change event perfectly. All operating systems are the same as are the Excel year. thanks is advance, Jay On the affected machine you have set a break point in the code and triggered the cha...

Bulk Import adds quotation marks to Account Name
Help. When I import accounts from a tab delimted text file there are quotation marks at the beginning and end of some of the account names. I've loaded several lists and it happens everytime, but not to all the records imported. -- Laura ...

SMTP Event Sink
Hi all, Just finished setting up my second instance of SMTP on the Exch server, created the Sink as per http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680&Product=exch2k , HTML/Plain text disclaimers, works for outlook clients, OWA and everything, one small problem, what happens when you use a digital signature??? it arrives at the destination site with security warnings all over it saying that it was tampered with, After searching the newsgroups I found an article with this link that was supposed to give alt's 321136 XADM Unable To Use Digital Signatures With Outgoing ...

Add label on a chart
I have a line graph to show the no. of customer in each day. In the graph, some peak is shown(i.e. the day with many customer). At each peak, I want to add a label and a line/arrow to show som information. How can I draw the line -- hurrianc ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hurriance's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3088 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55744 Start by displaying the drawing toolbar (View | Toolbars, check Drawing) You need to make sure the line is part of...