Event ID: 5892
Date:  12/29/2003
Time:  4:30:26 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: W2K-AS-11
The description for Event ID ( 5892 ) in Source ( CrmExchangeQueueService )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description;
see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the
event: Apc.alis has been dubbed the week.end p.i.l.l ahrdejsj jnsr v.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

can you send and receive emails to and from crm?

"Donald Hickman" <donald.hickman@programmers.com> wrote in message
> I am receiving the following error in my application event log on my
> exchange server related to CRM. Is this anything I need to be concerned
> about &/or how can I fix this problem
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: CrmExchangeQueueService
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 5892
> Date:  12/29/2003
> Time:  4:30:26 PM
> User:  N/A
> Computer: W2K-AS-11
> The description for Event ID ( 5892 ) in Source (
CrmExchangeQueueService )
> cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
> information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer.
> You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description;
> see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the
> event: Apc.alis has been dubbed the week.end p.i.l.l ahrdejsj jnsr v.

0
John

Help: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052
It has been two days. My computer: 2GB ram, 40 GB HD free Any idea? Many thanks. Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services. Subject 'abccccd" Serve...

Worksheet_Calculate code in same module as Worksheet Change event goes astray
Hi, I'm trying to get some code to fire, based on a formula in cell E2 changing value to equal 1. Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() If Cells(5, 2) = 1 Then MsgBox "Fires ok" 'Application.EnableEvents = False End Sub I can get it to work properly on a blank spreadsheet. However I need to use it on a worksheet that already has a Worksheet Change code. Since it seems like each worksheet can only have one module (page? not sure of the right name) for code, the above code is in the same module as the Change code. Thus, when the entry is made that chang...

after update event only when control was b4 null
I have a control in a form and I want a msgbox to pop up after users modify the value in the control but I want the msgbox should not pop up if the control was before a null or a 0 value it should only pop up when he modify it how can i do that? <zionsaal@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1178059155.734304.55620@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have a control in a form and I want a msgbox to pop up after users > modify the value in the control but I want the msgbox should not pop > up if the control was before a null or a 0 value > it should only pop up when he modify it ...

Events 8213/MSExchangeFBPublish and 9153/MSExchangeSA logged
Hello I have been hired by a small company to administer their network and I have noticed several errors in the Windows Application Event Log. The following error is logged every 25 minutes. Event:8213 Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Description: System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine SRV-NAME. The error number is 0x80072030. Asides from the errors in the log, the server seems to be functioning OK, so users don't seem to experience any negative results caused by the errors. I have searched the net for some time for what could be causing this. However, so ...

Unable to retrieve the complete description string of the event log record
Hi All, I have an MFC application that reads and displays event log records using the ::ReadEventLog() API. The problem is with reading the "Description" message string of the event log record. The MFC application is unable to read the complete "Description" message string and displays only some part of it. However the Windows System Event Log Viewer reads and displays the complete "Description" message string correctly. I have ensured that my MFC application reads the entire "Description" message string by retrieving all the strings as prov...

Human Resources and employee Class ID
We have just upgraded from 8.0 HR/Payroll to 10.0 HR only (dropped Payroll) and we find that the employee class id field has been grayed out. Documentation shows that it should be available even if you purchase HR without Payroll. Does anyone have a fix? thanks.-- fred ...

setting picklist value via onchange event
Hi, I'm trying to set the values of two picklist fields, with the value of the changed picklist. It seems to work fine, except when I save and close the form the modified picklists get there orginal value back. Can someone help me? Here is the code I've used so far: crmForm.CFPklanttevredenheid_oplossing.value=crmForm.CFPKlantresponse.value; crmForm.CFPklanttevredenheid_oplossing.save; crmForm.CFPklanttevredenheid_oplossing.click(); crmForm.CFPklanttevredenheid_proces.value=crmForm.CFPKlantresponse.value; crmForm.CFPklanttevredenheid_oplossing.save; crmForm.CFPklanttevredenheid_pr...

Timer Event
I have created a macro to do some copy/pasting in Excel. I need to delay the copy/paste events with a timer? Does anybody know where I can get some code for this kind of task? Hi Saxman, See the OTime method in VBA help. See also Chip Pearson at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm --- Regards, Norman "Saxman" <john.h.williams(removethis)@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:ww3uvkpqfr0d$.10u6w5p7vjvpo.dlg@40tude.net... >I have created a macro to do some copy/pasting in Excel. I need to delay > the copy/paste events with a timer? > > Does anybody ...

W3SVC Event ID 100 RPC Server unavailable
njot sure what has happened but I was getting a bunch of W3SVC warning errors in system log on my exchange server like this Event Type: Warning Event Source: W3SVC Event Category: None Event ID: 100 Date: 4/7/2005 Time: 10:24:37 PM User: N/A Computer: exchangeserver Description: The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'jdk' due to the following error: The RPC server is unavailable. The data is the error code. For additional information specific to this message please visit the Microsoft Online Support site located at: http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp....

Default commnet ID on PO
Is there a way in GP 9 to default a comment ID on a PO like you can on a sales order? ...

Event log error 9188
Every 15 minutes I'm getting one of these errors in my mailserver application event log. Now, before you get hasty and reply with the suggestion that the "Exchange Domain Servers" object is not in the "Users" container in AD, rest assured that it is where it's supposed to be and it contains the proper server. That's why this one has me bamboozled... More notes: mailserver is a member server running in native mode on a single native mode AD domain (we're a small outfit). Mailserver is Exch2K3 on Win2K3. DC is Win2K. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchang...

Need Order Entry ID on SOP Docs
The Purchase Order Entry form has a Buyer ID field. How can I get something similar on our Sales Transaction Entry form. I want to require it for each order. It is different from the Sales Person ID because it usually is an Order Entry person or an Inside Sales person. I want the field prominent on the first page and not a User- Defined field that will get ignored. Thanks. Rick, you can use modifier within Great Plains to add user-defined fields to your forms. These fields would appear any where you wanted on the sales order entry form, provided of course that there is room. I w...

what event handler can I overwrite to bring up a dialog window after CFormView Main Window is shown on app startup?
I tried onActivateFrame() and onActivateView() and onInitialUpdate(), but in all instances the dialog box is shown before the main window is shown. I would like to bring up the dialog window after the main window is shown when app first starts. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thanks. Hi Nick, This seems to be a FAQ. Somebody in this group answered this question before. The solution is to post a user defined message in OnInitialUpdate and put your code in the handler of that message. Regards Lei "Nick" <deadlocklegend@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e0863ef.0307162...

User id executed stored procedure
Is there a way to find out in SQL 2005 who executed a particular stored procedure? Thank you, T. Yes and no. If you had the profiler running, you could determine who executed the proc. However, if it was not running, then there is no way to find out retroactively. -- Tom ---------------------------------------------------- Thomas A. Moreau, BSc, PhD, MCSE, MCDBA, MCITP, MCTS SQL Server MVP Toronto, ON Canada https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom.Moreau "tolcis" <nytollydba@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d1e919db-e896-4eb7-85f0-a011...

Event ID 8197
I have been getting this error for about a week or two. The error reads: Type: Error Category: General Source: MSExchangeFBPublish Event ID: 8197 Error initializing session for virtual machine XXXXX. The error number is 0x80040111. Make sure Microsoft Exchange Store is running. The store is running and fully fuctional. I'm running Exchange on a Server 2000 SP4 and Exchange 2000 SP3. I'm getting this error every 50 minutes. I have researched this error but there isn't a solution that I see fitting. I haven't really seen a solution at all. I don'...

Money Plus & Windows Live ID Sign-In Problem
Hello, For the past week or two, I am unable to sign in to my Money Plus account with my Windows Live ID. On intial attempt when opening the file, the application states "Money could not verify your sign-in information...". I'm using the latest verion number 17.0.120.1415. My account is setup to retrieve infromation from MSN Money Central because this was the only way to get Etrade updates. I tried to create a brand new Money file to see if my file was somehow corruptedd an I received the same error. I am able to sign in to many other MS services using the same Wind...

Export-Mailbox: MAPI or an unspecified service provider. ID no: 00000000-0000-00000000, error code: -1056749164
I have installed a 32 bit 2008 standard sp2 server, outlook 2007, some iis components and the exchange 2007 sp1 32bit management tools. (the actual exchange server is running 2007 sp2) I have ensured that the user (administrator) has full access rights over the maibox in question, however I can't get "Export-Mailbox" to run What else do I need to check, see below txt version of log file: [17/03/2010 11:55:27] [0] Executing Command: 'Export-Mailbox -Identity administrator -PSTFolderPath c:\pst\201002\administrator.pst' [17/03/2010 11:55:28] [0] Trying to op...

ID Number Format
Hello, I'm trying to create an ID number that is based on another field in a table. Basically I have a field market Category with 6 different values. I want to create an ID field that starts at 0 and automatically counts up for each of the different categorys. For example: If Category 1 is selected the id would be cat1-001, cat1-002, cat1-003. If Category 2 is selected the id would be cat2-001, cat2-002, cat2-003. Is there a way that I can do this and have the values stored in a field? Thanks, CB First do a query based on your category choice (qryCatSequence). The query shou...

BEFORE UPDATE EVENT
Hi, I am very fascinated with the control one can have over what goes in by the use of the BEFORE UPDATE EVENT of a control on a form or the form itself. Unfortunately, I do not have the proper knowledge of how to use the procedure so that I do not get error messages when I am entering data. Can anyone recommend a good article I can read to get my feet wet? -- Glint On Oct 30, 11:34 am, Glint <Gl...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > I am very fascinated with the control one can have over what goes in by the > use of the BEFORE UPDATE EVENT of a control on a form or...

Event ID 7000 #2
Hi, Can someone help me with what this is and why I might be getting them? I am currently overrun with ID 7000's and it's rewrapping my logs like crazy. Help! Thanks, D Bye the way.... This is not like any other event id 7000 I've seen online... here's the error: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 1, connection #15324. The remote host "exchange-server.domain.com", responded to the SMTP command "quit" with "221 2.0.0 exchange-server.domain.com Service closing transmission channel ". The full command sent was "QUIT &...

Unique Lead Id like Case ID
Hi All, I want to attach a unique id with lead just like we have for case, quote, contracts,etc(CAS-10225-xv72s). C Can i know as to which procedure, function or DLL is doing so or do i need to write my own utility. If i need to write my own, how shall i go abot this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Piyush There are multiple ways to achieve this but they all depend on using code to get the next id number. For instance after adding a field to lead to store the id number you could add a workflow rule that calls a .net assembly to find your last id and add one to it. You can also do this us...

Same event, multiple sheets?
What's the best approach to implementing a Chart_Select event on all charts in a workbook? And is there any way I can set it up through a macro? I have a file of tab delimited data that I will use as the basis for generating a collection of 28 charts; I have a macro installed as a toolbar button that adds and formats the charts. Each chart has five series on it, and it would be nice to be able to hide one or more of those series to make the others more readable. The easiest way I've found to do this is by using the Chart_Select event to detect clicks on the legend for each series, and...

js for onload event
If anyone can help me with the javascript for this, I would appreciate it. I have set up an onchange event on the Account form state field. This event sets a picklist value for a field ("MSA") when the user tabs out of the state field. I would like to have this picklist value be set for new contacts when they are created from the account form, using an onload event. The picklist value would be set based upon the value of the state field. Since I do not have much javascript experience, I tried variations of the following: if (window.document.forms( "crmForm" ).el...

"Clocking" events in Excel
I’m writing a psychological test which will flash simple 4-choice multiple choice questions and score how quickly you hit the 1, 2, 3 or 4 key. I need to CONSISTENTLY measure very small time differences in how long it takes a person to answer each question after it appears on the screen. My goal is to use Visual Basic and Excel to “clock” such events in a very standard way, across different instances of taking this test on the same PC each time. Four questions: 1) Can the Auto Save or Auto Recovery functions be shut off by a Visual Basic command? 2) On the same PC from one test-ta...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E 01-27-10
The connection to the server has failed. Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10061 You can X out your name, but we need the entire error message including everything after the @ sign. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "colleen" <colleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50C8D286-9D92-4825-97...