error writing to adodb.dll on 1.2 to 3.0 upgrade

We need some help.  We did an upgrade of a 1.2 CRM server yesterday to 3.0.
It had an error "Error writing to file:adodb.dll.  Verify that you have
access to that directory."  The install log ends with SQL Server Reporing
Services failed.  The CRM pages come up, but most links error out.  Where do
I turn now?  Does anyone know what permission it's missing?  Then, what do I
do with this install?  Can I rerun in the upgrade or reinstall again?  Thanks
for any help.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

learning Excel #3

Goal Seek #2

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Error 550 Relaying denied

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Contacts in Exchange #2

Error 130

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

number format with leading 0

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2