Error with Microsoft CRM add-in for outlook

It's on an XP, has rollup 2, and is on outlook 2007.  I get the
following error message on one of the computers at my office:

Outlook experienced a serious problem with the 'microsoft crm outlook
addin' add-in.

And the following are in my event log:

Accepted Safe Mode action : Microsoft Office Outlook.

Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp
46e03e45, faulting module crmaddin.dll, version 3.0.5300.1555, stamp
45e00303, debug? 0, fault address 0x00096834.

Hanging application rundll32.exe, version 5.1.2600.2180, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.4518.1014, stamp
4542840f, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000,
debug? 0, fault address 0x0011ba61.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this I'd appreciate it.  I have been
unable to find a solution through microsoft - but maybe there is one I
haven't seen.

Thanks.

Jeff M.
0
jeff.muus (2)
1/18/2008 4:21:50 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Well I reinstalled the CRM outlook client and it seems to have
alleviated the issue, so I am hoping that worked.  The reason i had to
reinstall it was because I had just upgraded her to office 2007 from
2003 and i just assumed that CRM would not have to be reinstalled.

On Jan 18, 8:21=A0am, jeff.m...@gmail.com wrote:
> It's on an XP, has rollup 2, and is on outlook 2007. =A0I get the
> following error message on one of the computers at my office:
>
> Outlook experienced a serious problem with the 'microsoft crm outlook
> addin' add-in.
>
> And the following are in my event log:
>
> Accepted Safe Mode action : Microsoft Office Outlook.
>
> Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6212.1000, stamp
> 46e03e45, faulting module crmaddin.dll, version 3.0.5300.1555, stamp
> 45e00303, debug? 0, fault address 0x00096834.
>
> Hanging application rundll32.exe, version 5.1.2600.2180, hang module
> hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
>
> Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.4518.1014, stamp
> 4542840f, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000,
> debug? 0, fault address 0x0011ba61.
>
> If anyone has any idea how to fix this I'd appreciate it. =A0I have been
> unable to find a solution through microsoft - but maybe there is one I
> haven't seen.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jeff M.

0
jeff.muus (2)

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Error 550 Relaying denied