Error while trying to run a report

Hi,
I am getting an error while trying to run a report in CRM 4.0 . So I
tried to open report server
http://localhost/report. Here it is giving the error as

"The report server is not responding. Verify that the report server is
running and can be accessed from this computer."

I restarted the services and did iisreset. But nothing affected.

And when I checked it in eventvwr.I found the following information
"Report Server (MSSQLSERVER) cannot connect to the report server
database."

If anyone know this issue.Please help me to overcome this.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM / SQL Reporting Co-Exist
We are trying to run Microsoft CRM and SQL Server Reporting on the same server. We have experiemented with several approaches but with no luck. Either SQL Server Reporting's Report Manager will not run with an error that session state in disenabled in ASP.Net or I get an error that there is a problem with the assembly Microsoft.CRM.Platform.Types. Does anyone know where I could find a document on how to make CRM and SQL Reporting co-exist on the same or server. It must be possible since many people run Small Business Server 2000 or 2003. Regards, George Vessels ...

Error message needed if incorrect Date Of Birth (DOB) entered
Hi, In cell D6 I have a DOB entered....in cell E6 I have a datedif function that has 3 conditional formatting set as: 1 - If D6 is blank, E6 is blank. 2 - If DOB in D6 is between 18 - 24 then E6 shows age and cell is yellow. 3 - If DOB in D6 is 25 or over then E6 shows age and cell is blue. What I need is when a DOB is entered in D6 under 16 years old, then D6 returns an error message -" You have Entered an Age under 16 Years - Retry!! ". I have tried Data Validation, but cant get a message from tha as I dont know what to set as the date validation. I do need a...

Error during Exchange Backup
Hello All, I am writing an application to backup and restore M.S. Exchange server programatically. I am using the Exchange Backup and Restore API and am developing the application in VC++ 6.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Editioon. I am able to do the backup successfully but I am getting error in the function "HrESERestoreAddDatabase" during the resore. I am trying to call the function HrESERestoreComplete as follows: //<step 8> //HrESERestoreComplete CString strTempLocationPath; CString strTempLocationPath1; strTempLocationPath = _T("C:\\viraj\\exchangedata_b...

Never Ceasing Error Message in My Mailbox
Account: 'cwjamaicA', Server: 'mail.cwjamaica.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Hello, I keep getting the message as stated above in Email box. What does this mean and how can I clear this up. Thanks. Burchie S burchsam@cwjamaica.com ...

Try that corrective package from M$
--vuwvxvctetdq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="bbkcjacwgfwkyodxx"; type="multipart/alternative" --bbkcjacwgfwkyodxx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="wuysqkrupm" --wuysqkrupm Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to...

Vendor summary report
Hi, This is my first post here. I am trying to generate a report in GP V8.0 that will allow me to identify local vendors (by zip?) and provide a summary total of how much we have purchased from them during different time periods. Thanks in advance for any help. -- rod Have you tried to create a smartlist under payables transactions? You can then export to excel and sort and subtotal any way you like. "mercfinance" wrote: > Hi, This is my first post here. I am trying to generate a report in GP V8.0 > that will allow me to identify local vendors (by zip?) and provid...

Can I see the summary report of each resouce's booking status ?
Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. Is there any method to view the summary report ? for example, a summary report show which meeting room booked by which one for what agenda. I have tried to use public folder with email address, but can't register by AutoAcceptAgent. Any one has any idea of such request ? Pls help soon. Thanks. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:14:02 -0700, Enid <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. >Is there any method to view the summary repor...

Errors 0xC00CE553 and 0x800CCC32
If I may request your assistance again: I keep getting this error message 0x800CCC32 in a random mode and with diverse reasons, such as "Not Authorized", "Verify user and password", "Bad password", "Incorrect user or password" etc. Now I am also getting a 0xC00CE553 error. This happened usually randomly, in regard to 5 MSN and 3 Legacy Hotmail accounts I have, when downloading the messages. Most times it does not occur. Yet and in spite of the error, the messages download anyway. I have implemented placing msn.com and hotmail.com into the Privacy tab o...

Send and Receive All Error Message
When Sending and Receiving before going offline with Outlook XP,(exchange 2000) I get the following error... Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found. ...

Outlook 2000 error msg.
I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook 2000 for a long time now and all of the sudden I get the following msg: unable to open default e-mail folder. C:\Documents and Settings\tdiehl\application data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.Pst. I have inserted MO-2000 CD and tried to repair and removed the program completely from machine and reinstalled. NO luck. Any ideas??? How big is your pst file? "Ted D." <tdiehl@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:03ae01c34803$5bb55ca0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am running XP on a Dell 8200. I've been using Outlook...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

Trying to install Microsoft CRM with OutLook on Windows 2000
When trying install MS CRM 1.2 disk 2 (Sales for Outlook), I am prevented from completing the install as I get the message "installation failed" "you must install SQL Desktop Server Engine separately". When trying to install it separately the setup seems to start running then stops after extracting files and doesn't complete. There are no error messages and nothing in the Event Viewer ? If anyone has any ideas I would be grateful for your help. Hi Installation take bit time,you have to wait.it updates with sp-3 etc.. Regards, Bhaskar.T "dhawgood" ...

reported error (0x80070057)
When I try to send an email to several addresses using Outlook 2003, I get the error: Task 'xxx - Sending' reported error (0x80070057) : 'Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.' I see no apparent problem with the addresses. Please tell me in simple English (well, as simple as possible) how to solve this problem. I am not an expert user. Thank you. What type of mail account is this? Exchange, POP3, IMAP? "lemonscented" <lemonscented@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC994AB1-B72B-4...

Createing Quote sometimes make Error: 80070057
Hello NG, Today I found some funny problems. I create Quotes via the quote WebService from the CRM. This normally works fine, but now I have some quotes, which will get me an error, when I open it. This error is no normal error, I will get an white/yellow Page with ASPX Errorpage: Here the Message (sorry but I only have this error in German): Serverfehler in der Anwendung '/'. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- Falscher Parameter. Beschreibung: Beim Ausf�hren der aktuellen Webanforderung ist ein unverarbeiteter Fehler aufgetret...

looking for cash drop and paid out reports
Does anyone have a report on these transactions that can be selected by date? Any help would be appreciated. Larry ...

Public Folder Replication not running
We have two exchange 2000 servers in the same exchange organization, same active directory domain. We have one set of public folders that have been configured to replicate to both servers. We would create public folders on one server and then they replicate to the other server immediately (replication interval set to "always"). But last week the replication suddenly stopped for new folders, although existing ones still appear to replicate their contents. When we create a new folder on one server, and set it in system manger to replicate to the other server, replicas never appear ...

Force command to run for each computer in txt file list of compute
I have a few hundred computers that haven't been defragged in years. I was wondering if rather than doing it manually, if someone had a script where if i just put all the computer names in a txt file, it would iterate through the list and perform a "defrag c: -f" on them all from my workstation. The workstations all have the same local administrator password, so the process would be the same for each. I just dont know how to write scripts. I know if i were going to do this manually from my computer I would run the command below for each ComputerName psexec ...

Scrpit when trying to change CRM option in Outlook client
Hi there, I get the attached script error when i try to change the MSCRM Option in MSCRM Outlook client and it does not accept my changes. An error has occoured in the script on this page. Line:381 Char:1 Error: Type Mismatch code:0 URL:http://localhost2525/tools/personalsettings/dialogs/personalsettings.aspx?clientid= etc etc Please let me know if any one knows how to fix this issue, thanks. Kyaw ...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

FRx
Dear, I encountered problem of changing default base period. The version of FRx software is 6.5.28 and it is running under Windows 2K Professional. The situation was: After opened the Catalog of Report Window, there was a pop-up message box which said 'Changed the default base period to C'. I did not know why this could happen. - Would you please tell me under what circumstances this pop-up message box would display?? In order to continue to use this software, I only could click 'OK' from the message box. The report date is then changed to 'Default Base Period' - (Ja...

received/not invoiced report #5
Hello: All things being equal, is there any good reason as to why an item would not appear on the POP Received/Not Invoiced Report one afternoon but land on that report the next morning? The item should have been on the report that afternoon. The client says that the receipt for the item had been posted, prior to that report having been run that first time. She, also, says that the report option used both that afternoon and the next morning were the same. Could it just have been a glitch in the system that prevented the item from showing on the report that afternoon? Thanks! child...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...