Error when trying to add entity in admin interface

Anyone experiencing this issue? I am able to bring up both the mobile client
and the administration interface. However, when i am in the administration
interface and I am trying to add an entity, and I get the following error:

Server Error in '/MobileClient' Application.

The operation has timed out

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out

Source Error:

Line 100:
[System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/WebServices/RetrieveEntityMetadata",
RequestNamespace="http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/WebServices",
ResponseNamespace="http://schemas.microsoft.com/crm/2006/WebServices",
Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal,
ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
Line 101:    public EntityMetadata RetrieveEntityMetadata(string entityName,
EntityFlags flags) {
Line 102:      object[] results = this.Invoke("RetrieveEntityMetadata", new
object[] {
Line 103:            entityName,
Line 104:            flags});

Source File: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\mobileclient\482a8881\f37d5b5\App_WebReferences.3t-hqezq.1.cs  Line:
102

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The operation has timed out]
  System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request) +54

System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest
request) +4
methodName, Object[] parameters) +172

Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.MetadataServiceSdk.MetadataService.RetrieveEntityMetadata(String
entityName, EntityFlags flags) in
c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
Files\mobileclient\482a8881\f37d5b5\App_WebReferences.3t-hqezq.1.cs:102
  Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.AddEntity.AddEntityToList(String entityName)
in c:\CRM Mobile Express\Administrative Interface\AddEntity.aspx.cs:139
  Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.AddEntity.AddEntitiesToList() in c:\CRM
Mobile Express\Administrative Interface\AddEntity.aspx.cs:90
  Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.AddEntity.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs
e) in c:\CRM Mobile Express\Administrative Interface\AddEntity.aspx.cs:63
  System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o,
Object t, EventArgs e) +15
  System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
EventArgs e) +34
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061
0
kkratky (1)
10/31/2007 7:47:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is regarding CRM mobile express installation

"kkratky" wrote:

> [...]
>   Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.AddEntity.AddEntityToList(String entityName)
> in c:\CRM Mobile Express\Administrative Interface\AddEntity.aspx.cs:139
>   Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.AddEntity.AddEntitiesToList() in c:\CRM
> Mobile Express\Administrative Interface\AddEntity.aspx.cs:90
>   Microsoft.Crm.Sandbox.Mobile.AddEntity.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs
> e) in c:\CRM Mobile Express\Administrative Interface\AddEntity.aspx.cs:63
>   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o,
> Object t, EventArgs e) +15
>   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
> EventArgs e) +34
>   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
>   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +47
>   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean
> includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1061

Microsoft Error Report on OneNote 2010 Beta: Detail Included
Microsoft Office 2010 Beta OneNote One original notebook and several of the included templates Original notebook is password protected. On startup of OneNote 2010, the first page of the original notebook appears, along with the grey screen where you are supposed to click to enter your password. Before I get a chance to click to enter the password, the following message appears: Microsoft OneNote has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft OneNote can try to recover it f...

Conditional Sum Wizard: Error: "Randomized Numbers"
Why does the Conditional Sum Wizard sometimes give me the message "You range contains one or more entries using randomized numbers." I am not using randomized numbers. Thanks, Charlie Rowe Hi! Don't know the answer to your specific question but......... The Conditional Sum Wizard is very limited in it's ability and scope and NEVER produces an efficient solution. If you could provide an explanation of what you're trying to do someone will probably be able to help. Biff "Charlie Rowe" <CharlieRowe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Dlookup error 04-12-10
I hope you can help me with this issue. I am trying to do a DLookup function to look up the Quarterly cap value from the Quarterly Cap table where Customer Name match the name in the form: =DLookUp("[Quarterly Cap]![Quarterly Cap]","[Quarterly Cap]","[Quarterly Cap]![Customer Name]= '" & [Customer Name] & "'") I receive an error: I try to get replace , with ; or | it doesn’t like it. When I click the expression builder I got this DLookup («expr»| «domain»| «criteria») it asks for pipe but...

Re: Error 0x800CCC97
I just heard back from the folks with whom I filed this bug. They say the bug is fixed in cppop 5.4 - request that your ISP upgrade to that. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]" <stephenson@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:... > This is a problem on your mail server - it is reporting that there are more > messages on the server than there actually are. Contact your ISP. > > -- > Jeff Stephenson > Outlook Development > This postin...

trying to set chart width
my chart width can change due to setting axes, etc and i want to keep it a certain size have tried code like below, when the 'width' number i thought was points 72 per inch to keep chart at 6" but not working, can this be done or is it a 'relative' size ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select ActiveSheet.Shapes("Chart 1").Width 452, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft I prefer to work with the ChartObject instead of the Shape: ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Width = 452 which see...

Internal Support Function Error #2
When I try and send an email I get a message that says "an internal support function returnded and error". Has anyone experinced this before? ...

Error 2147212595
I ran database check in Store Operations Administrator but i get this error message: Error 2147212595: Table error: Object ID 0, Index ID 0, page ID (1:488390). the page ID in the page header=(0:0) Even when i re-index, i still get the same message. Any idea what this is all about? Tnx. \Franco Email:fmanuel@gisimplement.com Joseph Franco Manuel wrote: > Even when i re-index, i still get the same message. Any idea what this is > all about? > Tnx. Do you have enterprise manager of sql server or another utility that can verify database integrity? antonio Yes we have E...

Add working days to date...
Hi all, I would like to be able to add a number of working days to a given date to determine the 'due-by' date. Any ideas how I might do this. The formulae would need to accommodate a list of public holidays in the way the NETWORKDAYS function does. Any hideas greatly appreciated. Cheers! jim Look at the WORKDAY() function in help. In article <8d4d01c3ea61$d14b5bd0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I would like to be able to add a number of working days to > a given date to determine the 'due-by...

Trying to send distribution list. I follow instruction on help me
I tried help index, and followed instructions; the word " item" will not appear in the "insert" menu. I can't sen a distribution It's there. State your Outlook version and editor if you can't find it so we can tell you where it is. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jchick6942" <jchick6942@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B9ADD0C-CE2A-4143-911D-E4F91E5419A4@microsoft.com... >I tried help index, and followed instructions; the word " item" will not > appear in the "insert" menu. I can't sen a dis...

can't resolve ActiveSync HTTP_500 error
We just added SP2 to Exchange Server 2003, and have also forced OWA clients to use SSL. Now ActiveSync 3.7 (from a WM2003SE phone) to the Exchange Server is failing, reporting error code HTTP_500 and "Synchronization failed because of a server error. Try again" on the phone. We got one event log entry on the server that pointed us to http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886346. Futzed around with that for a while, to no effect except that now we don't get any more event log errors... but the HTTP_500 is still foiling ActiveSync. Possibly related: the phone steps though the &...

Outlook 2003 crashes when I trying to print mails
Hi Folks!!, I have a issue with Outlook 2003. When I open a mail to print it causes a crash and Outlook is closed with a error message. I have locked on event viewer and I can see the next error: Tipo de suceso: Error Origen del suceso: Microsoft Office 11 Categor�a del suceso: Ninguno Id. suceso: 1000 Fecha: 13/03/2009 Hora: 13:30:31 Usuario: No disponible Descripci�n: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.8169.0, stamp 465f28e3, faulting module mshtml.dll, version 6.0.2600.0, stamp 3b842046, debug? 0, fault address 0x001e9b62. Para obtener m�s informaci�n, vea el Centro de ayu...

How to Bulk Add Notes to Customer Master Records
We would like to add notes to customer records in bulk. We use a POS application that automatically pops up the customer master note attached to a customer record. We would like to add notes to customer accounts that will pop up and prompt salespeople to ask customers for various things missing from the customer account. For example, we want to make sure we collect the cell phone for all of our painting contractors. I would like to query the database to see which customer records are missing this information and then add a note to each of these accounts stating "please get the cell...

Error: Multiple copies of message arrived
A user of mine has reported that he sent an email to several recipients using Outlook 2000 via an Exchange 5.5 system. One of the recipients has been in touch to say that he received approximately 80 copies of the message over time. Checking the system logs and diagnostics give me no clue as to why this might happen. Can anyone enlighten me ? Thanks in advance ...

CRM 3.0 Add Account address to contacts
Hello, Im new to CRM and SQL server. We have a fairly large (too large for me to sit there and do this manually) database. Unfortunately most of the contacts have been added to CRM under Contacts > new contact. Instead of the Account being opened and then the new contacts added via the "new contacts" button. (Which adds the account details to the contact) This means that most of the Contacts do not have their Accounts address details. Is there a way (probably an SQL statement on the SQL server?) to add Account address details to all contacts associated to the account...

Error: not enough memory message #2
Excuse me, as I ask this again, this time with more info given. I am using Outlook Express on XP Pro. After I download messages, I am unable to open in a separate window or reply. I read something somewhere about msblaster possibly being related to this. Yet I still have not found much info on this. ...

Exchange 5.5 access is denied to add permissions
Hi We are currently migrating from 5.5 to 2003 and I have a problem on one of my sites. We have migrated the NT domain to a 2003 child domain and we are now planning to migrate the exchange 5.5 server. The problem is that we can not grant any additional permissions at the exchange 5.5 site or server level. Our local domain administrator is the service account for this exchange server and gets the following message when attempting to add new permissions on any of the permission tabs under the site. Access is denied. Microsoft Windows NT ID no:0xc0020005 Any ideas as to what is causing ...

How to add custom toolbar(with edit box and Spin controlls) in my application #2
hi frnds i have to add a toolbar in my application and toolbar should have two edit box with spin controls and 4 buttons and i have to add it in my existing application. so plz help me, how to do it plz reply with code n suggestion ur frnd Premanshu sInha ...

Error 550 5.0.0 RR Dynamic IP
We are getting an error message when we try to send e-mail to a specific domain (sbc.com) from our Microsoft Exchange 5.5 Server. The error message is "Error 550 5.0.0 RR Dynamic IP - Access Denied". We do not get this error message when sending e-mail to any other domain. -- Cathy Briggs (cb7174@sbc.com) on 10/29/2004 8:47 AM Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=CityOfStow;l=CCCS-041029124633Z-3947 MSEXCH:IMS:CityOfStow:CityCenter:CCCS 3550 (000B09B6) 550 5.0.0 RR Dynamic IP - Access denied -- Any ideas wou...

Server Error in '/' Application #2
After meticulously following the installation instructions included with the MS CRM CD, I have run into the following error that I'm hoping someone can shed some light on: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Access is denied. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ApplicationE...

add travelling time or preparation time in front an appointment
I would like to have a travelling time in front of my appointment so that i know when to leave the office and still see the start time of the actual meeting ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/defa...

Manual Workflow Error
I was having problems applying all manual workflow rules and applied hotfix 898654 per one of the messages earlier in the group. Now I am getting the following error when applying a manual rule: "The record you are requesting is currently unavailable. Either the record is not found or you do not have sufficient security permissions to view it." I am looged in a user with system administrator priviledges. The record is obviously there because I am looking at it. Any ideas? ...

Errors when saving under CRM 3.0 within Outlook
I am getting errors while trying to save any type of record in Leads and Activities. The error message gives me the option of Retry or Cancel. 25% of the time Retry works. More often - I am forced to Cancel and I loose the information in the Lead or Activity that I am trying to save. Config - Outlook 2003, CRM 3.0 running on IBM notebook with Windows XP and latest Service Packs. Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions? -- Teddy Burriss ...

Error message
Hi If I use this formula =O14+L14+I14+F14 I get an error message. If I try this =IF(ISERROR(O14+L14+I14+F14),"",O14+L14+I14+F14) nothing shows even though cell O14 has the number (45). Any help appreciated. Karen My guess would be that one or more of the cells you are adding is text. Jeff "Kazza" <Karen_Thompson90@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1149777452.690929.289340@j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi > If I use this formula =O14+L14+I14+F14 I get an error message. > If I try this =IF(ISERROR(O14+L14+I14+F14),"",O14+L14+I14+F14) nothin...

Method 'CopyFromRecordset' error
Hi, Is there a maximum number of records with which i can use '.CopyFromRecordset rsCurr'? With large number of records i have the error message '-2147467259: Method 'CopyFromRecordset' of object 'Range' failed in WriteToWorkbook', while with lesser record the same routine works fine. Any help is much appriciated. Cheers, Ludovic You're limited by the maximum number of rows in your version of EXCEL. -- Ken Snell http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/ "Vsn" <vsn_hotmail_kom> wrote in message news:%23m...

Error Message #100
After I close Microsoft Outlook, I get a dialog box that states "Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Then there are the "send message" , "don't send" buttons to chose. This message appears after the program has closed, not while it is open. I've tried repairing, and everything short of reinstalling Microsoft Outlook. Any suggestions on how I might fix this problem? Thanks, Lou Hi Lou Does your application event viewer show anything? Looking for an event ID and source information. -...