Error when sending email in CRM

I am running SBS 2003 and CRM 1.2 on the same server.  The following error
occurs when I send an email through our CRM web:

Error Description:
An unexpected error occurred.

Error Details:
An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : A SOAP error occurred:
'80040154Class not registered '

Error Number:
0x80040216

Any thoughts???

Douglas
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Have you installed the CRM Exchange router?

"DouglasBHahn" <DouglasBHahn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am running SBS 2003 and CRM 1.2 on the same server.  The following error
> occurs when I send an email through our CRM web:
>
> Error Description:
> An unexpected error occurred.
>
> Error Details:
> An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : A SOAP error
occurred:
> '80040154Class not registered '
>
> Error Number:
> 0x80040216
>
> Any thoughts???
>
> Douglas

0
daniel
1/17/2005 12:48:44 AM
Yes, a few times.  Does the error suggest anything specific?

"DouglasBHahn" wrote:

> I am running SBS 2003 and CRM 1.2 on the same server.  The following error
> occurs when I send an email through our CRM web:
>
> Error Description:
> An unexpected error occurred.
>
> Error Details:
> An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : A SOAP error occurred:
> '80040154Class not registered '
>
> Error Number:
> 0x80040216
>
> Any thoughts???
>
> Douglas

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address

Error 550 Relaying denied

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

Emails #3

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Error 130