Error when opening certain Appointments

We just upgraded from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 and everything went smotthly except for
one user, whenever we open appointments she created we get the "An error Has
occured, Please contact you System Administrator"  All her completed
appointments are fine, phone calls e-mails all fine.  Neither her nor anyone
else can open those appointments but if we look into her Outlook Calendar,
all the info is in there.  She can make new appointments just fine, and can
delete these old ones.  No other users are experiancing this.  Any ideas, are
there log files that offer more detail to the error?

thanks,
-Nelson
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

We had a problem whereby CRM 1.2 Appointments that had multiple organizers
caused an error when we tried to open them in CRM 3.0.

CRM 3.0 only allows one organizer on an Appointment so you may want to check
this out.

Jon

"Jon Susiak" wrote:

> We had a problem whereby CRM 1.2 Appointments that had multiple organizers
> caused an error when we tried to open them in CRM 3.0.
>
> CRM 3.0 only allows one organizer on an Appointment so you may want to check
> this out.
>
> Jon
>
> "Nelson Santos" wrote:
>
> > We just upgraded from CRM 1.2 to 3.0 and everything went smotthly except for
> > one user, whenever we open appointments she created we get the "An error Has
> > occured, Please contact you System Administrator"  All her completed
> > appointments are fine, phone calls e-mails all fine.  Neither her nor anyone
> > else can open those appointments but if we look into her Outlook Calendar,
> > all the info is in there.  She can make new appointments just fine, and can
> > delete these old ones.  No other users are experiancing this.  Any ideas, are
> > there log files that offer more detail to the error?
> >
> > thanks,
> > -Nelson

Strange error message
Hello, I am getting a strange message when I am trying to copy a graph that I use in a payroll document that we use. It contains data and a graph for each employee. It worked just fine for 80% of the document then all of a sudden I started to get this message: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" with an OK button. I can hit the OK button and it will eventually continue on (after multiple clicks). But each time I copy and paste the graph, it gives me this message. I am using Excel 2002 on Win 2000 Pro with all the latest updates and patches available. T...

How to Filter cells and save the file with certain criteria?
Hello. I have a Excel file that contains a large list of Tracking Numbers. The tracking numbers are from two sets of order types- Internet orders and Mail Orders. Orders that are from the Internet are matched up with a order number such as "5678". Orders from the mail-order side are designated by initials "MO". So in Excel it'll look something like this: trackingnumber orderid 123365656666 5467 152155896345 5468 123365634567 MO 152134567789 5469 152151234563 MO Is there a way to eliminate the Mail-Order rows and save the Excel file to ...

MFC to open IE
Hello, What is the best programmatic way to open a URL explicitly using IE (assuming IE is installed on a machine, but not assuming as a default browser)? Thanks, Janiv Ratson. It would appear that the easiest way to do it is to just run (via ShellExecute, CreateProcess or whatever function you choose) the following commandline: iexplore http://www.abc.com/def/ Internet Explorer (at least as it is installed in my windows XP SP2 machine) will take a URL as a parameter and when passed a URL with no other parameters, it opens that URL in a window (in my case, a new IE window will be...

Authentication Error after restoring SQL databases
Our CRM Development Team messed up our dev server and asked our SQL dba to restore a two day old SQL backup of the MSCRM and METABASE databases. After the restore, the CRM app. is unaccessible through the browser ( Authentication Error. Microsoft CRM could not log you on to the system. Make sure your user record is enabled and that you have been assigned at least one security role. For more information, contact your system administrator. ) Using the Deployment Manager only the License Manager information are visible and neither Server Manager nor User Manager. It seems like the applicat...

WIN98 Outlook 2000 Distributed Authentication Error
Using WIN98 2nd Edition and Office2000 Outlook. Dial-up connects to internet fine and operates fine, Outlook comes up fine and logs into e-mail server, however just before e-mail is supposed to start downloading I get the following: "An error occurred loading the Distributed Password Authentication Components." After clicking OK, get message box "Microsoft Server Extensions" and message "Unable to read configuration information for Microsoft Personal Web Server error code 1723." Uninstalled Office2000 and totally reinstalled, only to get the same exac...

Can this be done
I use a 'closed' Citrix Metaframe delivered Outlook system at work and have no control over how it is configured. I can't even access my calandar/email from the internet - only when I'm in the office. What I want to do is somehow auto-forward my appointments from work to my home Outlook program/email address and populate my home calendar with my work meetings/schedule etc.... Can this be done ? Thanks in advance August The following article is all about synchronizing Outlook data between machines -- perhaps you'll find what you're looking for (there are 3rd part...

Invalid sender domain
Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Boat Sent: 4/17/2006 11:19 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Fahlahas@Surgv.com' on 4/17/2006 11:19 AM 554 Fahlahas@Surgv.com: Recipient address rejected: invalid sender domain Dan Klinge <Yomama@kdkdjkfjdekfjdkfj.com> wrote: > Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. > > Subject: RE: Boat > > Sent: 4/17/2006 11:19 AM > > The following recipient(s) could not be reached: > > 'Fahlahas@Surgv.com' on 4/17/2006 11:19 ...

Credit Card Expiration date error
We are getting an error message for credit cards with expiration dates greater than 2010. Has anyone else seen that? We are currently on RMS 1.2 using PC-Charge. It takes expiration dates through 2009. hi Rick, There is update for 1.2 to 1.3 and also in 1.3 there are patches available kindly download from customer sources this will resolve the issue "Rick@ASP" wrote: > We are getting an error message for credit cards with expiration dates > greater than 2010. Has anyone else seen that? We are currently on RMS 1.2 > using PC-Charge. It takes expiration dates thr...

Automatic opening
Please could someone advise how to stop the mail opening for a moment,before I delete. This seems to imply especialy on spam that I have read the message. Thanks The fact that Outlook shows the msg as being read has no connection with the sender, unless you send a read receipt "DEACON SCREWS" <rldeacon@btconnect.com> wrote in message news:rr6dnWdqmrKtvu3XnZ2dnUVZ8gmdnZ2d@bt.com... > Please could someone advise how to stop the mail opening for a > moment,before I delete. > This seems to imply especialy on spam that ...

Error 0x80ccc0f
This is becoming a real PIA! I can be using Outlook for hours or only minutes and get this error. When I shut the program down and re-start it, it again works for hrs or minutes. Nothing I do seems to make a difference one way or another. Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks, Larry Outlook 2000 SP-3 Ver. 9.0.0.8954 Webmail Accounts Google Yahoo Mail Plus (default) OS Name Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4 Build 2195. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Are you using a Linksys router? Linksys routers have a history of problems with ma...

Error 0x800CCC13 in Outlook
Hi, We have several clients using a variety of Outlook versions (2000/XP/2003). Our mailserver is Exchange 5.5 running on a NT4.0 server, all availbale patches applied. All of a sudden clients can't send messages, the get error 0x800CCC13. I've looked up in TechNet and removed IE and OE completely, rebooted and reinstalled IE and OE, because of KB312349. Without any improvement. The problem is gone when removing the MS Exchange Server from the accountlist. Sending and recieving using POP3/SMTP does work. When the Exchange Server is selected but the primary storage location is ...

excel opens up looking like it is in ms dos
how can I get my excell to stop opening up looking like it is in MS-DOS mode. I get an error message that wants to send the info to microsoft, when it hit yes send or no don't send it then shuts down. Hi what exact error message do you get and does this happen all the time for all files? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany osborne4 wrote: > how can I get my excell to stop opening up looking like it is in > MS-DOS mode. I get an error message that wants to send the info to > microsoft, when it hit yes send or no don't send it then shuts down. Sounds like you...

Outlook2003 error
Hi all, I am getting an error message when i try to compus a new message...''The messaging interface has returned an unknown error...'' OS=W2K with SP4 Office2003 Please help me Thx in ADV. ...

CRM 4.0 "An error has occurred"
Hi: I did an upgrade from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. First I upgrade Sql2000 to Sql2005 SP2 and then upgrade CRM. I have issue when create new case and tried to assign responsible contact. The application show “An error has occurred”. This form did have a customization in java to filter the contacts to show only the contacts for the account. I removed this customization for the form, but still have the error. I look for any Service Pack or Hot Fix but no found any. Any idea will be appreciated, Regards, -- Jose Valentin Rodriguez MCP-GP MCBMSS-GP Hi Jose, the problem is that you used a (very...

Permanently open Group Schedule
Is there any way I can configure things such that a Group Schedule is permanently open, i.e. when I exit and restart Outlook? Not that I know of in any version of Outlook that supports group = schedules. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Chris Mitchell asked: | Is there any way I can configure things such that a Group Schedule is | permanently open, i.e. when I exit and restart Outlook? ...

Hide toolbars when file opens
Hi all, I have created a file for people to use to get quotes. When the file opens, I do not want them to have access to any toolbars. How can I hide these when the file is opened, but only for this file - not any others that the user may subsequently open. All that they may need to do, is print the page out after getting a quote. Many thanks. Rob You can use this in the Thisworkbook module Rob Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Dim bar As CommandBar For Each bar In Application.CommandBars bar.Enabled = False Next End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate() Dim bar As C...

LDAP Error in Outlook 2003
I just upgraded to Office 2003, and now when I go to Outlook to try to send an email, I get an error that says "Can't contact LDAP server (81)". I can eventually send the email, but I get that message several times. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspector, the Award Winning Anti-Spam Filter http://mail.giantcompany.com You receive a "Can't contact LDAP Directory server (81)" error message when you open the Address Book in Outlook: http://support.microsoft.com/default.as...

Outlook 2003 attachement not opened
Hi, I've just installed Outlook 2003 and I have this problem: a friend sent = me an e-mail containing an attached e-mail message (signed, if it = matters), and Outlook wouldn't open it saying "An error occured in the = underlying security system". How can I open that file? Note that that file has a ZIP file attached, = so this could be the problem. Thanks in advance, Radu ...

Accepting internet appointment (iC) in Outlook Xp Home
following Hi When I try to accept a internet appointment and post it to Outlook Calenda (2000) I get the folllowing error message: can't open: c\documents and settings\username\local settings\temporary internet files. This is a recent development; what is causing it and how do I fix it? Thanks. ...

Error 553....rcpthosts...
I am receiving the following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: After Upgrading to 5.0 Receive Fatal Error 0 Message on Build Sent: 10/24/2003 10:43 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'someoneh@somewhere.com' on 10/24/2003 10:43 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) I have viewed some of the other posts and done what is recommended, such as authenticate outgoing messages with my username and password. This does not work. I have 3 di...

error (0xc0000135) when clicking in an E-mail
I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an E-mail. I have downloaded various .net files with no improvement. Bummer. Try reading the link in my signature and post back with accurate and helpful information. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Joe E Hogel asked: | I recveive error (0xc0000135) whenever I click on an object in an | E-mail. I have downloaded various ...

CRM for Outlook: HTTP 401 error
Hello, I'm trying to install CRM 4 for Outlook, but after I write the Intranet address e the Internet Address it sends me an error like: HTTP 401 Unauthorized. This error happens only on my laptop and all the other clients don't have any error. Could it be an error relative to my account? Thank you Rino Make sure the user account that you are using has a security role defined, and that you are also using the correct port when entering the addresses. -ajw "Rino Bertolotto, STESA SRL" <rino.bertolotto@stesa.it> wrote in message news:OGQQNgLcJHA.4480@TK2MSFTNGP0...

error bars
I have been trying to formulate error bars for a graph. Each point on the graph is made of 3 data points. I am having trouble getting started. The help option odes not seem to be very helpful. It states to click on tools then data series, which does not seem to be an option for me. I can not find such an option. Does anyone know how to do this. If so please help. ...

Windows Installer Error 1635
I am getting the following error message when I try to import a CSV file to the calander. Starts off by saying can not start the required translator, tries to install then I get the error message. ...

Rollback Integration Proccess when error ocurrs
In Integration Manager 8.0, somebody know if in an integration process once you receive an error in the middle of integration we can apply a rollback to all integration or to the last transaction in process, and there are some option to stop the integration process automatically, this thinking in a computer or a server fails I see the BEFORE COMMIT Events but the help file is verry poor. and I don't know wath proccess do it, after or before an error ocurr in the integration procces. Thanking in advance you help Armando Sánchez Monterrey, MX Typically, we use a single ba...