Error when connecting to online providor

Hi.

I'm tryin to install the CRM 4.0 for Outlook klient (Office 2007). When
typing the URL for the CRM online provider, this error eapears:

The file '/MSCRMServices/2007/SPLA/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx' does not exist

Som other klients in the same company, whith the same online provider, have
no problems.

Anyone knows what can trig that error?

Best regards

Jacob Mondrup

0
jm5164 (7)
4/22/2009 12:49:12 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Any reason CurrentDb.TableDefs(0).Connect returns empty sting in Access 2007?
I use the function below to return the server or database name for various uses. However, now that we've switched to 2007 the line CurrentDb.TableDefs(0).Connect which used to return the connection string is returning an empty string. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeremy Function GetConnectionProperty(ServerOrDatabase As String) As String ' Returns name of connected server if "Server" passed in. ' Retuns name of connected Database if "Database" passed in. Dim sConnectionString As String Dim aConnectionPieces() As String Dim sConnectionPiece As String Dim i As ...

Complier error
This keeps coming up when im done with any transaction . I have to continue to click on it aprox 5 times brfor it will not pop up on my screen & print me out a reciept. Can someone Please help me fix this problem ????????? Thank you Theresa Have you modified a receipt template or format lately? There is an error that is similar to this that can be caused by invalid XML in the receipt tmeplate, but that typically shows up when you try to apply the template to a format - not when you try to print. Do you have any Add-ins installed? Is there any more to the message - like the name of ...

MS Word 2001(for Mac) Error
Trying to resolve an issue where MS Word give a dialogue box saying that the document is "in use" although there is no other computer with it open. We restarted the computer, disabled our security software (FoolProof) and I have not been able to get the documents in question open. ...

Computer to phone line connectivity
Is there a program or software on a dial-up internet connection that will stay on-line while somebody is trying to make an incoming call? or can I use the same telephone line while i'm surfing the internet? ...

Reporting Error #3
Hi, When running CRM 4.0 reports I receive the following error in Windows Events : Web service request ListExtensions to Report Server http://ucserv:8085/reportserver/ReportService2005.asmx failed. Error: La demande a =E9chou=E9 avec l'=E9tat HTTP 404 : Not Found. thanks for your ideas. Bernard ...

error message while opening the stored proc.
Can anybody view the stored procedure code - installed by eConnect on GPS database (Stored procs created after you install eConnect e.g. taSopHdrIvcInsert) I get error message while opening the stored proc. Error 20585: [SQL-DMO]/*******Encrypted object is not transferable, and script can not be generaqted. ******/ any comments ? ...

Remote host drop the connection
Hello I have exch2003 and windows2000 with four routing group connected with hub topology style each routing group has one exch2003. from one site routing group connector mail are not reaching to hub routing group site and are stuck in queue and then it will create unreachable queue on that routing group server. I we see the status of connector in state container it is saying unreachable. Even though I can ping by name, FQDN and IP from both sides and even telnet 25 port from both sites working no problem. What could be the problem Nagori ...

Unknown HRESULT error code
Hello fellow newsgroupies, Does anybody know what the HRESULT error code 0x80041000 means? It is not in "WinError.h" nor does it correspond to "C:\Temp not found" (which it seems to mean in Visual Basic programs) Many thanks in advance, 'Newsgroupie' "Newsgroupie" <buzbymb@yahoo.co.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio news:5d34e73b-21b2-4786-85c7-9f66126ce83d@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Does anybody know what the HRESULT error code 0x80041000 means? > > It is not in "WinError.h" nor does it correspond to "C:\Temp not > ...

Template Error
When ever I go into Email Templates or Contract Templates, I get an error that says, "An error has occurred (no kidding). For more information, contact your system administrator (always fun when you're the system admin)." The only options are Try Again (same error occurs) and Go Back. Funny thing is that the Knowledge Base Templates work just fine. Any ideas? A little more information. Error Message: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in th...

VBA Error message
Hi there, We are trying to do some code to access some SQL 200 tables using ADO 3.6 and I always get the following error Run-Time error '3633': Cannot load DLL: '?????L?' I have tried every solution that I could find on the Microsoft site and I even Google on this error and tried everything. Here is the code that I am using and I get the error message on the Set wrk line. Anyone can help me ? ' Create connnect string. strConnect = "ODBC;DSN=eEnterprise;UID=sa;PWD=;DATABASE=TWO" ' Create ODBCDirect workspace. Set wrk = DBEngine.CreateWorkspace(&quo...

Payroll Integration TTGDS Error
We set up a new payroll transaction integration. I can preview the file and all the data looks good. When we run the integration, we get this error: The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: TTGDS Errors: TTGDS_ITEMALREADYEXISTS Does anyone know what this means? ...

Authentication Error
Hi, I've been trying to deploy CRM 3, and having a real nightmare. It took quite a few builds to get a fully clean install of it (such as issues with the SQL Reporting Services, etc), but have finally got a clean install of it. We're running CRM 3.0 with SQL Server 2000 SP4 on a Windows 2003 SP1 server - running in a native mode 2003 AD. SQL is running dedicated on the same server as CRM and in Windows Authentication mode. I have a perfectly clean install this time - CRM Services running, SQL no problems, IIS functioning fine as far as I can see, but its the classic! "Authenti...

Error in Data Migration Framework (DMF)
Help..... I am trying to upload 14,000 Account records using the Data Migration Framework, along with 6,000 Contact records. It was easier to use the DMF rather than the bulk import especially with the relationships between the records. I first trialled the DMF migration of these records on the May VPC image supplied by MS and it all worked fine. However now that it is being run in a pre-production environment on full sized servers I am having problems. Approximately half of the account records, and all the contact records have been uploaded successfully. Half of the account recor...

Publisher 2007 Error, Windows Vista
I have an issue using Publisher 2007 on Windows Vista 32bit. When attempting to print (or print preview) the user interface locks up and my only option is to ctl-alt-del. I cannot switch windows, I cannot bring up task manager. The UI still displays updates (outside of Publisher), but I cannot "use" any of the interface except the Windows Security menu via ctl-alt-del. If I attempt a logout I can force Publisher to stop. This is followed by two logged events: --- 1. Source: Office 12, Event ID 5000 The description for Event ID 5000 from source Microsoft Office 12 cannot be ...

parameter valves are not valid, error when closing out of outlook?
When I exit-out of Outlook 2003 after being in notes, I get this error message: Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter valves are not valid. The next error tells me: note will close and your changes will not be saved. I have tried to reinstall office and the repair function for outlook but I still get the error!! Can anyone help me? -- wfwh3rd ...

Unexpected VSS error (30218) when restoring database to new instan
I am attempting to restore databases backed up by DPM 2007 to a new test server running the same version of SQL 2005 that the production system runs. After running though the recovery console and selecting the test server and the destination, DPM starts to restore and almost immediately produces an error, "Operation failed because DPM encountered and unexpected VSS error (30218)" Searching on this error I was asked to look at the application logs on the destination server for the issue but could find no issues logged on either the destination or DPM servers. I applie...

Exchange 2003 and a DNS error.
Just migrated from 5.5 to 2003. Using 2000 AD and 2000 DNS. Everything seems to work but I am getting the following Netlogon message in the System Log. Deleted the MX record as noted in one of the KB articles but the error is still being logged. Any ideas? Registration of the DNS record '1e66922d-6db9-450b-92c9-7709b9d24cfe._msdcs.domain.com. 600 IN CNAME mailserver.domain.com.' failed with the following error: DNS RR set that ought to exist, does not exist. ds Can you reference the Event ID of the error as well as the KB article? If I had to guess, sounds like event ...

Excel Application Warinings and Errors
Hi I'm trying to treat an Excel warning through VBA. Can this be done? Excel Application errors or warnings don't seem to raise error codes in VBA TIA Phil Most warnings can be suppressed by turning off alerts: Application.DisplayAlerts = False ' your code here Application.DisplayAlerts = True Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional, Excel, 1998 - 2010 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 08:57:09 -0700, "PPL" <pp1@shawRemoveThis.ca> wrote: >Hi I'm trying to treat an Ex...

NEED HELP!!!!!! CRM 3.0 Outlook Client error
I have two users with problem. They frequently are getting asked for their credentials when accessing CRM via their Outlook. The options are not set to have them prompt for their credentials. If when you supply the system with valid credentials, the system again another 5-7 times before throwing an error or let you in. But if the system lets you in, it will ask again when you try to navigate somewhere else. I have added the CRM url to the Intranet sites and have the option to automatically logon for Intranet sites in IE7. Both users are the new version for CRM 3.0 that is com...

setting up Vista-microsoft mail-getting POP3 server error message
What am I doing wrong? Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about the POP3 server. I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and service provider TWC or Time Warner Cable and the error message comes up. What should I do? Can you help me? On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:27:09 -0700, "asilocreo" <asilocreo@microsoft.com> wrote: >What am I doing wrong? >Trying to set up my MSN-Vista-Microsoft e-mail. Get an error message about >the POP3 server. I give my incoming and outgoing mail server as POP3 and >service provider TWC or Ti...

Errors on start
Hi, I did some searching, but I didn't find a reason/solution to this. I might be just overlooking something. First, this is the environment: Operating in a windows 2000 domain. (Active directory running of course) This domain is a child domain, so the domain is office.domain.com. The parent domain is running on a windows 2000 box as well. It is a public box. The DC for the office subdomain is running behind a BSD firewall/NAT. (NATing the LAN) Running Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 box. The 2003 box is set up to use DNS and WINS servers inside the firewall, just like the rest of ...

eConnect Install Error
When I try to install eConnect runtime that comes on the 2nd CD of GP9, I get the following error message while it is trying to install. When specifiying the Data link properies, I use the sa account and tested the connection to the sql server and it says test connection successed. What am I missing? Error 1720 There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. I also get this error in event viewer Product: Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains eConnect 9.0 -...

connect to a unix/linux and ftp files ??
I would like to connect to a server (192.168.1.112) or linux.mydomain.com and grab some files in a directory. Any files with a .ceb extension. I would then like to ftp them to an area on my C:\ drive. Is this possible with vbscript? How could I accomplish something like this? thanks I'm also trying to do something similar (get, put, delete, rename, move files on FTP server using VBScript) and I found the following which is written in VB6. If someone knows how to adapt this to work as VBScript, that would be great. Do you simply remove all instances of "Private" and &...

PCCharge over internet connection
We are starting to setup our PCCharge Payment Server to handle the credit card processing from RMS. Our store will have a permanent TCP/IP internet connection, and each machine can connect to the internet. Can PCCharge be used over the internet via TCP/IP, or does it require a dial-up modem connection? We may setup a dialup connection as a backup measure, but I dont' want to use it for our main connection. Bill Yater The Worth Collection byater@worthltd.com PCCharge can be used to over the internet connection. The use of the dialup as a backup depends on the provider. We use a dial...

Visio 2003 How to darken expansion timeline connecting lines?
When I create a expansion timeline,the dotted lines which connect the expansion timeline to the primary timeline are so pale that they can barely be seen when the drawing is printed out. I can not figure out how to make them darker. Any help would be appreciated. Select the expanded timeline shape. Then go to Edit > Open Expanded Timeline to open the group edit window. Select the dashed lines you want to format and make any changes you want. Then close the edit window. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no...