error trying open CRM's object in "Sales for Outlook" v. 1.2

Hi!
I have installed "Sales for Outlook" v 1.2 in XP (without XP SP2!)
Installation was succesfully, but when i try to open every object into
Outlook about CRM (for example home, account, etc.) appear this error

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044104.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception
from HRESULT: 0x80044104.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80044104): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044104.]
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizUserClass.WhoAmI() +0
   Microsoft.Crm.Security.UserCache.GetCurrentUser(Cache cache, String
username) +224
   Microsoft.Crm.Security.UserCache.GetCurrentUser(Page page) +72
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +101

any idea about this?

Thanks!

Max

0
Max1 (168)
1/13/2005 10:39:04 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sales for Outlook v1.2
I can't get the CRM Sales for Outlook application v1.2 to go into offline mode. Also the detail forms don't render, I get the error form (more information below). Access to the CRM server v1.2 works fine from the web. I am running Windows XP Professional on the client and Office 2000 SP3 with the hotfixes applied. On the server I have CRM v1.2, SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 installed on the same system that is a child DC (native mode) of a parent DC running in Mixed- Mode (mscrm.ardexus.com). I am aware that installing everything on the same machine/DC is not officially s...

MS CRM 1.2 Sales for Outlook
Hi, is it possible to install/use CRM 1.2 Sales for Outlook on a laptop without entry of this laptop in any domain? Thanks achim ...

CRM sales for outlook does not function in the offline...
Even though I choose to go in to off-line mode prior to turning off the computer, the CRM-system will not operate when I start my computer disconnected from the network. What should I do? Mattias ...

Sales for outlook problem 10-29-03
Hello everybody, After installing MS Sales for outlook, I get the following error when I try to add a new contact/account/... : Error in loading dll It only occurs when I try to do it from the menu on the CRM Home page within outlook and not when I use the Outlook forms or the online webapp. This error message could virtually mean anything so I really haven't got a clue where to start searching. Anybody with the (hopefully successfully solved) same problem to help me ? Thanks! Steven. ...

Sales for Outlook Go Offline Issue
I would just like to know if anyone has received this popup error for all their SFO clients when trying to go offline: An unknown error has occurred. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator. This error happens on all SFO clients when attempting to go offline. There is no error log. There is no error within the SFO section within outlook even when I turn the web.config file on the client machine on. The environments are as follows: Client 1: Microsoft Windows XP Professional version 2002 SP 1 Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP-3 Client 2: ...

Still trying to resolve the Sales for outlook already installed MSG
I have spent lot of time trying to isolate the problem and it's very strange that this works on one computers of 4 wich have the same config except the operating system(same version of Outlook is installed etc.). The other 3 keep telling me that CRM sales for outlook is already installed, there has no one been around those boxes except me and it's clear that CRM Sales for outlook has never been installed. the exact error is: Microsoft CRM Sales for outlook is alreay installed on this computer. if you want to uninstall Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook, go to Add/Remove progra...

CRM Sales for Outlook Install error 09-14-04
Hi, I'm having some problems installing the Sales for Outlook add in, the install detects the MSDE is needed & SP3. The install gets to the point where it tries to install the MSDE then brings up a Windows Installer dialog box, pressing ok on that displays another dialog box with the following error: Setup has failed because of an error. Setup was unable to install Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop engine (SP3a). Install it seperately and restart setup.exe. I've done a manual install and the MSDE is there & running. Any clues on how to move forward with this? Thanks, R...

Sales for Outlook will not go offline
Hi have installed Sales for Outlook, and can connect successfully to the CRM Server, but when I try to go offline,a get a series of screens showing 'System cannot find specified file' and eventually a 'Metadata Cache Error, Entity does not exist'. I have not been ableto track down the problem, has anyone else seen this? This is usually results after uninstalling Microsoft CRM Server, and then backing up the databases and moving them to a different SQL Server computer. The Metadata cache error - no entity is seen when the user tries to go offline with Sales for Outlook. ...

Sales for Outlook
Hi, We've got CRM 1.2 installed on a front-end dedicated server (Server 2003 SP1 plus the CRM rollup patch 1), connecting to a back-end SQL server. Have Outlook clients (Windows XP/Office 2003 + all updates) using Sales for Outlook client (with client version of rollup patch 1). Everything has been working fine - then suddenly last week, when you click on any of the CRM folders in Outlook, the main window shows up a "Cannot Find Server" - "The Page Cannot be displayed" browser error (cannot find server or DNS error). All clients are getting this error. The C...

CRM Sales for Outlook
I have had to re-install Sales for Outlook a couple of time (including moving from one CRM target server to another, and back again), and now when I try to 'Go Off- line' I get an error stating 'The subscription already exists.'. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks ...

Change setting for start window in CRM sales for outlook
Hi, How do I do to change the settings for activities on my startpage in CRM sales for outlook. I would look to add another column with the person associated to the task beeing carried out. Mattias You cannot modify any views or forms for Activities and Notes. So you cannot change anything. There is a pretty good third party product from www.c360.com that allows you to display activities however you want them. Brett Meyer CRM Team Leader/Microsoft Certified instructor "Kyhlan" wrote: > Hi, > How do I do to change the settings for activities on my startpage in CRM >...

Knowledge Base article via Sales for Outlook
This must be pretty simple but I can't see it.. Where into Outlook can users access Knowledge base article? thanks! Hi! As i know rhere is no possbility to get to the Knowledge base article from the Outlook SFO! With the Outlook SFO you only get sales-entities no service and the Knowledge base articles are in the Service-Part of MS CRM. -- -- Christian support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Related Documents for MSCRM WordMailMerge for MSCRM "Frebou" <ed@boucheros.com> sch...

problem trying to install sales for outlook client
I am trying to install the "sales for outlook" client on 2 brand new machines, and it will not go beyond installing msde. The error message I get is:" Setup failed to configure the server. Refer to the server error logs and setup error logs for more information". This is what I managed to get from the error log: 003-10-30 11:48:30.37 server Microsoft SQL Server 2000 - 8.00.760 (Intel X86) Dec 17 2002 14:22:05 Copyright (c) 1988-2003 Microsoft Corporation Desktop Engine on Windows NT 5.0 (Build 2195: Service Pack 3) 2003-10-30 11:48:30.39 server Copyright (C) 1...

Sales for Outlook Corrupt
On one particular machine when I try and start outlook the CRM Icons are not present. I tried reinstalling the Client as well as the SQl Engine with no success. I then tried to go to tools, and remove the DCOM addin and add it back in after shutting down Outlook and accessing it again. I am still having the same problem. I then removed the client and SQL again along with the CRM and SQL folder on the computer. I am still having the same problem. -Any ideas. I had that problem, I gave up BK "Frank" <Frankie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0caa01c39a29$cb1f...

New Sales for Outlook Client
All Just received the new sales for outlook client. Dated June 2003. No idea what the new one does yet. On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:46:38 -0700, Brett wrote: > John, > There were a couple of issues with the original version of the Outlook > client, mostly around the sync. Make sure to install the new one for all > your outlook clients. Bad news is this is a complete reinstall and not a > patch... > > Brett > >>-----Original Message----- >>All >> >>Just received the new sales for outlook client. Dated > June 2003. No idea >>what the new...

CRM Sales for Outlook 02-09-05
I`ve managed to get the sales for outlook working in outlook(crm folders appear)but only under the Administrator Account. When i try using this under a different account i get an error message "An error occured loading the CRM folders" Secondly after deleting the sales for outlook from the client computer and then re-installing it i continously get the error no matter what account i am using. Does anyone know how i can rectify this/these problem? Thanks Do the other accounts you are trying to use have local admin privileges on the desktop/laptop? If not, you'll need to down...

Sales for Outlook installation
I am getting the error on several versions of Outlook "Setup was unable to find an instance of the Microsoft CRM Server components". I have tried on PCs running Office 2000 and Office XP with the same result. Here are the details of the installation: server has host name mscrm; is entered in DNS with same correct name --have tried in URL mscrm.xxx.com, crm alias to mscrm, the IP address, with/without http:// in front of it I verified on the CRM server itself that it is an AD member, is running the Indexing service, Message Queuing, and the CRM Security service. In fact, ...

Uninstalling / Installing CRM Sales for Outlook
When trying to install CRM Sales for outlook I am getting a message that "Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook is already installed for another user." When I try to uninstall the CRM Sales for Outlook, I get a message that "This action is only valid for products that are already installed." Is there a way I can manually uninstall this program? are you logged on as the user who has installed the SfO? i think only he can do it.. On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:21:10 -0700, Jason wrote: > When trying to install CRM Sales for outlook I am getting > a message that "Micros...

CRM Sales for Outlook /machine profiles
Hi Everyone, I have situations where employees are out of the office, they are connecting over a VPN when connecting to a Domain and doing their CRM thing, but has anyone come across an employee that doesn't have a internet connection and wants to use their machine and cannot log into the domain, becuase of this no internet connection problem and having to log onto the local machine and basically, they are not able to create emails and or add any CRM tasks or anything like that as they don't even show in that profile. We are finding that this is a huge problem with our comp...

CRM Sales for Outlook and Zonelabs firewall
Does anybody know a workaround for using CRM SFO in conjuction with Zonelabs Integrity Flex Client? My company has recently deployed CRM and the Outlook addin does not play nice with Zonelabs. SFO will display data fine but when to try to add a record such as a contact, activity, etc... the initial editing window will launch, but when you apply the change the form will either clear or return a blank IE window. When Zonelabs is shutdown it works fine. Our goal is to not have to shutdown zonelabs but tweak it so both can run on the systems. Any ideas??? Thanks. ...

Sales for Outlook Problem 05-20-04
I have installed the software and it said that it installed fine. The problem I have is I have no Sales Icons, Only have 3 Folders under the CRM folder, and the MSDE says it is not connected. (It did give me an error the first time, don't recall the error though.But on subsequent installation/removals I haven't received the error) When I try to get the status of the crm server from the MSDE it tells me access denied. If I do machinename\crm it shows all the local services running. Accessing CRM through IE works great. Any chance I can get some help on this? TIA. CRM 1.2 ...

crm sales for outlook 12-08-04
I am trying to install MS crm sales for outlook and i keep getting the same error. Can anyone help me with this? The error is "The specified user record does not exist on the Microsoft CRM installation specified". I have checked the users on the crm server and in the domain. It is present everywhere. I did uninstall crm sales for out look on this pc and now i am trying to reinstall. Not sure if that might have had an effect on it. Any help is appreciated! Mitch ...

CRM Sales for Outlook, getting started.....
Could some one please guide me as to from where to get started accessing the CRM sales for outlook. I got it installed and shows in the control panel that the same is installed on my PC. Thanks g Go to the c360 web site (www.c360.com) - they have created a SFOC guide which is very useful. Guy. "Gautam Sachdev" <gautamsachdeva@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5C9D09BB-42F8-4373-918E-5060771A6F58@microsoft.com... > Could some one please guide me as to from where to get started accessing > the > CRM sales for outlook. > I got it installed and shows in the contro...

i cant use the sales for outlook for more than one user
i cant use the sales for outlook for more than one user (the user who install the app) in the same machine can you help me thanx "elamir" wrote: > i cant use the sales for outlook for more than one user (the user who install > the app) in the same machine > can you help me > thanx Elamir, Please note that SFO can be installed for only one profile on a system. Once you install SFO for the first time, it uses the logged users profile and thats it. Dave Banerjee "elamir" wrote: > i cant use the sales for outlook for more than one user (the user w...

sales for outlook 10-22-03
when creating crm contact,appointment, or a task using the "crm toolbar" in the sales for outlook client, it is supposed to post them in both crm and outlook. i only get it in crm ...