Error: The subscription to publication is invalid in SFO offline whenever i disable and re-enable replication

Hi,

I'm getting the Error: "The subscription to publication is invalid" in
the SFO when I try to go offline whenever i disable and re-enable
replication.  I only know how to fix it by re-installing SFO.

There must be another solution as I imaginine my customers may want to
sometimes disable replication.  In which case, all of their clients
shouldn't need to re-install the SFO client.

Is this by design? Or is there something in the replication settings
which i could do?

Thanks
Linna

0