Error starting

Hi,

when i try to connect to the CRM i get the following error:

errorhandler.aspx?errNum=0x80040E4D

0
Stefan
7/23/2003 10:30:04 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error Message File already open
I receive the error message in word or excel. That the file is already opened, but it is not. Only if I open word/excel first and then try to open the document trough the File menu, I don't receive the error message. please help. tnx, Koen Koen http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#AlreadyOpen Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 03:52:13 -0700, "Koen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive the error message in word or excel. That the >file is already opened, but it is not. Only if I open >word/excel first and then try to o...

Choice at start of Money
I have two businesses loaded into Money 2003. When I open money, it defaults to the last business opened. Anyway to have Money ask which business I want to open at the start? You might try placing shortcuts from both accounts on your desktop and clicking the one you require ? "Mike E" <ocwhitewater@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:24bb001c38d16$f4377d20$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have two businesses loaded into Money 2003. When I > open money, it defaults to the last business opened. > Anyway to have Money ask which business I want to open at > the start? ...

Start-up
Seeems like start-up takes forever with the whole "this product is licensed to blah-blah-blah" thing sitting there. Any help for quicker start-up? What version of Outlook? Liam wrote: > Seeems like start-up takes forever with the whole "this > product is licensed to blah-blah-blah" thing sitting > there. Any help for quicker start-up? Sorry- thanks for the reply. Windows xppro, Outlook 2002 SP-1 >-----Original Message----- >What version of Outlook? > >Liam wrote: >> Seeems like start-up takes forever with the whole "this >> prod...

Error CODE 31? Need Help, Please!
I have a Dell desktop. I also have upgraded from windows xp to windows vista and installed all of the required drivers of my hardwares for windows vista. When checking the network adapters under device manager, you see the yellow caution sign. And when reviewing the properties it says Microsoft 6to4 adapter is not functioning correctly. The device status in the control panel states this error message : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31) I understand that i have to either upgrade my driver(which ...

Run-timme error '1004'
Does anyone one know why I would get the Run-time error "Unable to set the HorizontalAlignment property of the range class"? I run numerous macros, one which aligns elements within cells. I have no problems running it on Excel 2002 on my XP machine, but get the error when trying to run the macro on Excel 2000 with Win98SE. Any suggestions? Is it as simple as getting the service packs? ...

Error during installation
Hi, I try to install MS Money on my PC and I get immediately the following error message: "We're sorry, but you do not have power user or administrator privileges on this computer. Please have someone with power user privileges on this computer install money." It makes no sense, because I'm an administrator and it must be a common problem because I get this message with Money 2005, 2006 (trial versions too). I tried to install Money with some other power user but I didn't succeed. And what is interessting I know the reason (from the user side) of this problem. I get ...

HTTP Error 403 when downloading WMV or WMA files
I am running Vista and WMP 11.0.6001.7008. When clicking website links to download WMA or WMV files, I get an error page 'IE Cannot display the webpage'. Clicking 'Diagnose Connection Problems' reports 'Windows received an HTTP error message 403 (Forbidden)'. I have searched for solutions, and they all point to a problem with the website that I am trying to reach, but I find this doubtful, as I have tried multiple sites, and I have an XP system running on the same home network that works fine - opening WMP to play the downloaded files. If you downloa...

Error when sending emails
When I try to send a message in Outlook it is stating that "The operation failed. An object cannot be found." I am connected to a Microsoft Exchange Server. I receive mail, but I cannot send mail. How do I fix this? Version of Outlook? See if this applies to you; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/interfaceerror.htm Also, do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For mor...

Outlook Hangs on Start Up (Not Responding)
System crashed with Outlook open. After numerous tries it has restarted, I am away from my home office, is there any way to run Detect and Repair from the web, I don't have my CD with me. No. You cannot run D&R from the web. Close Outlook. Find and rename outcmd.dat to .old. (If using Windows 2000 or XP, you will need to enable searching hidden and system folders.) Once you have done so, reopen Outlook and it should open fine. You will need to rebuild any custom toolbars or customizations as the file outcmd.dat controls how the toolbars display. When it becomes corrupted,...

Exporting error
When creating a new database and exporting exel sheet into access I got error sheet: Sheet1$_ImportErrors Error Field Row Type conversion Serial# 24 17 rows and random Row numbers. Clearly I am new. Please advise. One possibility: The Serial# in the rows cannot be interpreted as a number value and that is what the export routine decided the field type would be. Try opening the table in design view and if the field is numeric, change it to text. Now, DELETE all the records and import the Excel data into the table. Other...

Error when trying to access Reporting Section in MS CRM 3.0 Pro
Hello, I just deployed MS CRM 3.0 Pro a couple of days ago and everything seems to be working properly, however whenever anyone goes to the Report section under My Work they get this error. "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " and they can either try again or cancel no matter what they push they end up going to the previous section they were at. I am not sure what is happening. I have searched the internet and haven't really found anything to help me so I thought I would try here. Thanks, Andrew Wong Hello, I was able to ...

When doing a Z report I got an Error #3709 at the POS
Error #3709 Method '~' of object '~' failed (Source; QSRules) Select GetDate() as current Date Time after I press enter following message: Runtime error '5' Invalid Procedure call or management Then the POS exits! Thank You, Vince Runtime error '5' It is in network error. Check firewall or router setting. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1410 vendaliajat@yahoo.com <NAGARRA@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f374d0b8-4c3c-4f58-b79b-cc04653b2d95@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

OMA and 404 page not found errors
Hi, Im trying to setup OMA (Outlook Mobile Access) on my Exchange 2003 SP2 /Win2003SP2 server. But when I try to connect with my Nokia 6230i or WinWAP for Windows I first get the username/password prompt. Then I get an 404 File or directory not found. I have tried with https as well. No change at all. Still the same page. When I test from WinWAP i am connection directly to the server with no firewall restrictions. What am I doing wrong? I tried adding everyone (readonly) to the main folder of OWA but no change. Regards, Christian Jensen IT Administrator "Christian Jensen" ...

Different color & trend for data at specific starting point
I track (line chart) workhours for each day of the month. The last week of the month a procedure changed. Can I have the last weeks workhours in a difeernt color than the rest of the month ? And can I trend only a specific portion of the month, such as the last 10 days of the month ? Could tect be added to the data point on the chart where the change began, e.g. 7/25/07 ? Thanks, ...

Error Message When Clicking On Outlook
I'm getting this message can anyone help me. The procedure entry point-Getiums@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library msdart.dll. How did you fix this problem?- the same message appears on upon opening outlook i have Win XP -----Original Message----- > > > >I'm getting this message can anyone help me. > >The procedure entry point-Getiums@4 could not be located >in the dynamic link library msdart.dll. >. > ...

Outlook error message on startup; duplicated Contacts folder
I have just installed Outlook XP on my new XP PC and have stated getting this error message on starting Outlook. 'C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\Application Data\Microsoft\Addins\C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\Addins\outbak.dll' is not a valid Office add-in I never got it on my previous W2K set up, and I'm not aware of anything else that might affect it. The only thing I've done is inadvertently create a second Contacts folder which is empty but which I can't now delete. I can still use the other one fine. I don't know if the two things are linked - I suspect no...

XP Stop Error
I have recently started getting the blue screen stop error as follows: Kernal_Data_Inpage_Error Stop: 0x0000007A (0xC03E19B8, 0xC000000E, 0xF866E50C, 0x100DD860) Atapi.sys - Address F866E50C base at F8661000 Any idea what my issue is? Failing hard drive? http://aumha.org/a/stop.htm "Farmdog" <Farmdog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AEDAE1D-0C71-4A81-9761-93EBAD8226A2@microsoft.com... >I have recently started getting the blue screen stop error as follows: > > Kernal_Data_Inpage_Error > > Stop: 0x0000007A (0xC03E19B8, 0xC0...

Expression Service error
Receive the following when syncing with a Palm: otSync operation started 11/11/03 07:31:26 Expense - sync configured to Do Nothing -- Outlook Calendar User: northrk Version: 3.1.2 The Expression Service does not appear to be functioning properly. Please see the help file topic "Expression Service" OK Outlook Calendar with 1 message(s) Can anyone suggest a download fix? ...

Error When Using a Switchboard
I have several databases that are run using switchboards. I changed offices and now the switchboards do not work. The error I am getting says " Compile Error: Error in Loading DLL". Under it the following line is highlighted: set con = Application.CurrentProject.Connection with the .Connection actually highlighted. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Our IT department is at a loss at the moment as well. Thanks Anytime I see a problem where it works on one machine but not another, I have a knee-jerk reaction about references. Go to the following web page for informati...

Can't Find File Error Code (C00D1197)
I’m using WMP version 11.0.6002.1811 on a Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2 operating system. I have successfully burned many CDs from my library. However, I’m now encountering an error message that indicates the burn can’t take place because the file can’t be found (error code C00D1197). This error makes no sense to me. The files are in my library and WMP can find the files to play them – so why can’t it find the files to burn them? Any suggestions? Thanks for your help and time! ...

Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression '6 Wescott Rd#
....State:37000,Native:-3100,Origin:[Microsoft][ODBC Excel Driver] How can I correct this so I can continue to (try to) merge into Avery for a postcard mailer? ...

"Error on Page" appears in the status bar when openning CRM4 entit
We recently upgraded from CRM3 to CRM4... The upgrade went nice and smooth. However, we have a frustrating behavior when openining any sales entity in CRM this includes: Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Accounts, and Contacts. When opening any of these entities a message is displayed at the left-hand side corner of the screen status bar: "Error on Page"... modifying/or adding screen data goes allright. Now, when clicking the save button the famous Microsoft message appears: "Microsoft has encountered.... bla bla bla"... When you click the "Send R...

Locate a task by typing start of name
In mail folders you can sort by a field and start typing e.g. abc to locate within the sorted list entries beginning abc. Can the same be done with task folders? Thanks David ...

Question on resource error I'm receiving
Hi All, The scenario I have is this: I have a task on Monday that is an 8 hour meeting for which I am applying 5 resources. I've set the task to Fixed Duration and turned off the effort driven scheduling to be able to capture each resource's hourly rate for 8 hours each. When I apply the 5th resource (myself), I receive the message: The resource is assigned outside the original dates for ... The duration of this FD task with change... The task then changes to 2 days overriding the FD I need. The only difference between me and the others is that I have applied myself to a...

Outlook 2003 has started requesting Name and Password on exit.
I'm running a Dell I2500 under WinXP Home SP2. Outlook 2003 has started popping up an "Enter Network Password" request when exiting. I'm not sure what password it wants, so I just click "Cancel" to get out. The only clue I can offer is that I had just sent a message to myself within Outlook, for whatever that's worth. Can someone help me get rid of this, please? Sorry, I should have looked through the posts first. I'm trying "Detect and Repair", so don't reply until I see the results of that. .. "BudV" <BudVitoff@(NO)a...