Error on Navigation Bar 05-07-04

On one of my client PCs the navigation bar does not work
correctly. After two or three clicks on the bar I got the
following error; yet the GoTo in the menu bar is working
fine.

Line:   69
Char:   4
Error:  Permission denied
Code:   0

Please help!..

0
Mounim
5/7/2004 4:16:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I am receiving this error too, any help would be
appreciated!
0
Luke

error 0 while exporting store from hq
Getting this error message while exporting store database from HQ even after October 2004 hotfix. An error was encountered while exporting data. Store operation database is not complete and may not work. Error 0 Sagar, You said the Oct hotfix. Do you mean hotfix # 887064 or the Nov # 887168? The Nov. hotfix says it fixes; Exporting a store from HQ database will cause an Error 0 message when HQ database is named with number. Is this the problem? If so, contact your reseller or M$ for the hotfix by opening a support incident or call 888-400-4266. -- = "Sagar Lipare" <Sa...

pivot chart, mean and standard error
hello, I'm using a pivot table to calculate the mean and the stdevp of values collected in different condition. My problem is to draw the corresponding chart for the means of the values, and using the stdevp values for the error bars. Using a stacked histogram, I have something which resembles to what I would like but I would prefer to have a classical error bar. Is there a way to manage ? I want to keep something automatic and not static, with a copy/paste values to draw manually my charts. Thanks for your help -- Misange migrateuse http://www.excelabo.net mail : http://cerbermail.c...

I switched from IMAP to POP 3, Delete in tool bar greyed out?
Also on the advanced tool bar it still gives the options in the current view as IMAP options although I deleted the IMAP account and added the POP 3 account and that is the only account on Outlook? Any ideas? Thank you for you help. PS I even deleted the POP 3 account and re entered it with same results. ...

Error: A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in outlook.
Getting the above error when attempting to sync with palm vx. 'Use to work' okay. Recently restored laptop (Dell) from Dell cd, windows 2000 pro, outlook 2000. Reinstalled Palm hot sync software, but now getting the above message. Choosing YES, handheld sync's okay. Complete message is: __________________________________________ A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "no". ________________________________________________________ Machine i...

Problem restoring backup file from money 98 to money 04
Just upgraded to a new computer with Money 2004 --- Have transferred my money back-up file to the new computer --- Everytime I try to open using Money 2004 it begins the process of converting the file and then times out (stops responding) Any ideas??? Extremely frustrating as I don't want to lose 6 years of financial data ---- Thanks How long have you waited? It could take a long time--like tens of minutes. While it is in this state, it will be "not responding." This doesn't mean it's dead, just hat it's busy. "jh227" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Microsoft Word Interface Not Registered Error after Sending Email from Outlook
Hi, Does anyone know how to fix the following error message. After I try sending an email from Outlook, I get a error message that reads: "Microsoft Word Interface not Registered". Thanks, Art ...

How do I draw the overline for x-bar, average x, or square-root l.
How do I draw the opposite of an underline to delineate the term under the square root sign or to denote 'average x', in words, x-bar inside an excel formula descriptor? Please clarify <excel formula descriptor> In an Excel formula you cannot use symbols but you can in a text file Not sure is overstrike is possible in Excel like it is in Word Bernard "eddie" <eddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F553903D-41F2-4080-9314-6459CD479139@microsoft.com... > How do I draw the opposite of an underline to delineate the term under the > square r...

"create mscrm.sql" error on 3rd (re-)install
I have installed CRM 1.2 on SBS2K3 twice as "advetureworks cycle" and "msdn subscriber" with only 90% success because of conflicts on the web site. I have removed the conflicts but now CRM installer errors trying to create the new database as (default) local service. My login has SQLServer db_creator permissions and I can create a DB, so I'm totally confused. Can I workaround this somehow ? What login needs to be given db_creator rights so Install can run te SQL scripts ? Hi Marcus, have you deleate the complete the old date from AWC? Have you delete the ...

error: 2147417848
I'm doing a quantitative frequency distribution in megastat "exel" when I click ok, the following appears : Error No. -2147417848 (Method 'Offset' of object 'Range' failed) has occurred in Frequency Distributions - Quantitative....... :( can somebody help me ..... Aundrea Open the Excel sheet, Then, press "Alt+F11".Microsoft Visual Basic opens up. Click on "Insert" tab, select 'Module". then, copy & paste the codes given below in the Module(code). Dim max_reihen As Integer, lowestRow As Integer, latestCol As Integer D...

Installation Error ... KB 935922
Hello, > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service. > Currently the hotfix described in [935922]: [Windows SBS 2003] is > unavailable. > [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935922 ] How can I fix it now ?? Thank you Athan On Dec 27, 10:42=A0am, "Athan" <ath...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service. > > Currently the hotfix described in [935922]: [Windows SBS 2003] is > > unavailable. > > [http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935922] > > How can I fix it now ?? > > Than...

Internet Explorer (Browser) Crashes when using CRM Menu Bar
Problem: A user clicks on a menu bar item within CRM and Internet Explorer crashes. The user is asked if they wish to send the error report to Microsoft and closes out the current IE window. (Obviously this is very annoying when attempting to click on "Tools" > "Advance Find..."). This behavior appears to happen on the client machines that have been tested. When trying to duplicate this issue, I have found that on the initial start-up of CRM the menu system works fine. However, after navigating around in CRM (e.g. moving from the initial start-up screen to W...

CRM Sales for Outlook
I have had to re-install Sales for Outlook a couple of time (including moving from one CRM target server to another, and back again), and now when I try to 'Go Off- line' I get an error stating 'The subscription already exists.'. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks ...

Opportunities & Opportunity Products 12-02-05
Two Questions: Is there a way in CRM to copy an Opportunity from one Account to another? If not, is there a third-party add-on that provides this ability? Is there a way in CRM to select and add multiple products to an Opportunity instead of selecting them from the price list one at a time? If not, is there a third-party add-on that provides this ability? While these features do not exist there are many ISV's on this group who could write them for you at a price.. Its all down to how much these features are worth to you ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM...

Script Error Message
Receive the followimg error message box upon opening Outlook 2003: "An error has occurred in the script on this page" ...

how to correct page setup errors in word 2003
Error message in Word 2003 page setup. "Settings you chose for the left and right margins, column spacings, or paragraph indents are too large for the page in some sections". I have tried everything I can think of to adjust, and still the message persists. Anyone know how to overcome this or to disable this function. Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One, then click OK. If the problem occurs in a single document, this should correct it. If it occurs in all documents, you will need to follow the same steps in the Normal template; see htt...

Normal template 04-01-10
I have recently updated my pcs to windows xp sp3. Since doing this when I close word 2003 it asks me to save changes to normal.dot. I have done this on some of my pcs but I have one that is causing me a problem. Starting word and printing takes a lot longer than it used to. I originally though it was the print driver - which I updated. I then changed the default printer and it started and printed as normal. I went back to the original default printer and changed the path to a new normal template, that also worked correctly. I decided to copy my autotext entries to the new normal....

Ribbon and Menu Bar
I recently converted a Access 2003 database to Access 2007. Everything looks good except that my custom menu bar has been moved to an Add-Ins section of the Ribbon. How can I hide the Ribbon and display my custom menu bar? Thanks, Lou louciv wrote: > I recently converted a Access 2003 database to Access 2007. Everything looks > good except that my custom menu bar has been moved to an Add-Ins section of > the Ribbon. How can I hide the Ribbon and display my custom menu bar? http://www.accessribbon.de/en/index.php?FAQ:7 -- Peter Doering [MVP Access] Peter Doering wrote: >...

Export by TransferText in macro error
Hey there, I have an export that I am running in my macro. Here is the code: Sequence = 1 strFile = "SCMHeader" & Sequence & ".txt" DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, "450Specs", "SCMHeader", "P:\Nav\" & strFile, , , True When I run it I get an Invalid Argument error on the DoCmd line. I don't understand where I am going wrong here, can anyone help! Thanks!!! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Looks as though you've got one too many commas before the True for whether or not there are...

The summary bar is not displaying progress, once a milestone is co
I'm updating my milestone programme, but the progress line is not displaying as I require. A past milestone has been marked as complete, however the progress line is snagged on the left hand side of the summary bar above. I want the progress line to not snag of the summary bar, as this indicates the overall programme is in delay which it is not, please help. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0067_01CAB15B.08187000 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Carlo, Wel...

creating a report through smart list/explorer and getting an error
Hi, I was creating a report through smart list/explorer and received the following error message: A save operation on table ASI_Explorer_favorites_columns has caused an unknown error (31) Then I went to run an existing report with a few modifications and got the following error: An open operation on table ASI_IVC_HDR_WORK_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and get this: an open operation on table WDC_Field_security_tag_TEMP could not find a record I hit ok and get this: An open operation on table ASI_GL_Account_MSTR_Explorer could not find a record I hit ok and and get th...

how do you search for a file in Excel 07?
cannot find File Search, or Search for File in my new 07 version. Help has been help-less. Application.filesearch was removed in xl2007. Ron de Bruin shares some alternatives here: http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm and http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm btc4 wrote: > > cannot find File Search, or Search for File in my new 07 version. Help has > been help-less. -- Dave Peterson ...

A Strange ERROR
Hi All, I am using XP OS and MS-Office XP and to my surprise i am receiving the following error, i am opening only one file and there are no files opened r any file with the same name. the error is: "A document with the name 'NATCO COLLECTION 14.01.03.xls' is already open. You cannot open two documents with the same name, even if the documents are in different folders. To open the second document, either close the document that's currentely open, or rename one of the documents." Any one halp to to resolve this. Thanks in advance. Vijaya Bhaskar Utla. The mos...

Re: this accidental unwanted mail 04-06-09
"agonis shala" <agonis@fahrwangen.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:... > > "::1" <cookie:default@routerlogin.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:OlhbUo3fJHA.5540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >> >> "Joe Mc" <mcrdl76@netscape.net> wrote in message >> news:unTpd3dfJHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> Ok >>> "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote in message >>> news:OMuWD2PSJHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >>>> Sorry, but this isn't e-mail. >&g...

Error when sending mail
Hi all. I hope somebody can assist me on this. I've checked the MS website and have also Googled but has as of yet not been able to find anything to point me in the right direction. When sending mail using Outlook 2003 on my notebook I get a Sending reported error(0x80040201): 'Unknown error 0x80040201' The error pops up almost immediatly and is irrespective whether I'm connected via dial up or lan. The strange thing is when I setup the e-mail account and I do a TEST the system automatically sends out a Test e-mail message successfully. Hopefully somebody has a solution fo...

E-mail error message
Hi All I have an e-mail server running Windows NT4 w/sp6a and Exchange 5.5 w/sp3. The problem it have is one of my external agents when he sends e-mail he gets a message from his mail server with the below text. the original message was received at tue, 10 aug 2004 13:22:31 -0500 from max2-76.rus.cci.net [67.14.197.127] ----The following addresses had permanent fatal errors---Virginia.E.Farrior@sgic.com (Reason 451 4.4.1 reply: read error from exchange.sgic.com) What does this mean. Thanks Hello, 4.4.1 Typically means host is not responding. Exchange will try several times and NDR wi...