Error on COM register (Post callout) 06-23-04

Hi,

I already read something like my problem here but I don't find the solution.
When I try register my post callout dll with the Component Wizard I get this
message:
"One or more do not contain components or type libraries. These files cannot
be installed."

I follow the msdn article step by step...

Can somebody help me?

Thank you for pay attention.
[]'s
Vin�cius Pitta Lima de Ara�jo

0
Vin
6/23/2004 11:53:47 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Remove Test Drive Error message
I am trying to run the Remove Test Drive applet so I can install the "real" Office vX, but I am receiving an error message that I cannot figure out. PBCatSearchSync() -1304 When I click the OK button (my only choice), I receive a message that "The Office X Test Drive was not found on your computer." However, all applications are still present and still run, as Test Drive applications. How do I remove Test Drive so I can install the "real" version? Thanks. In article <229e9514.0404230724.7f2771ff@posting.google.com>, gbledsoe@msn.com (Gary Bledsoe) wrote...

posting problem
why can't I post to thie newsgroup?? But you just did! -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Jim" <jrwolfe@comcast.net> wrote in message news:e9I6AMm1JHA.1900@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > why can't I post to thie newsgroup?? > > > "Jim" <jrwolfe@comcast.net> wrote: > why can't I post to thie newsgroup?? I've always said "there is no such thing as a stupid question". I guess I'm wrong :-). ...

cannot change part of a merged cell
This is the error a user receives when he tries to copy one cell into another made up of 3 merged cells. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Is this a fluke? thanks, dominique Copying one cell to a merge of three cells should work. Are you "sure" it is only one cell that is being copied each time? Maybe "sometimes" it is one cell and "other times" more than one. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:02:57 -0400, "Dominique Schroeder" <dmschroe@woodmeistercorp.com> wrote: >This is the error a user receives when he...

ignore this posting test (sorry)
Ignore this posting test. Sorry, but I need to use this group for my purpose. "joeu2004@hotmail.com" wrote: > Ignore this posting test. Sorry, but I need to use this group for my purpose. And ignore this response. ...

Multiple Registers
Hi and thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I recently bought Microsoft Dynamic RMS software with all hardware, I have then built another pos system, scanner printer etc. I want to have 2 POS systems, working through the same database. I have added a new register to the store operations manager, register #2, the new pos system works, i.e. It shares the same database and adds to the database etc, the individual components work ok, but when I come to use it as a POS it looks to register #1, as you can see via the attachment all components are logged as register #2, register #2 t...

2004 Stnd Checking register
MS Money 2004 Standard. I have an IRA and Investment account which has a few funds in it. I also can write checks and make deposits in this account. All I want to use Money for is to balance the checking account portion of the investment account. If I setup the account as a checking account Money says that Fidelity doesn't support a checking account. If I setup a CMA account or an Investment Account Money shows all my checking activity in the Investment Cash account, but, I don't have the option in the left panel "Balance this account". What do I have to do to get t...

Strange 5.2.1 error
Greets, Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003. I have a public folder that is e-mail enabled, that certain users send to. Everything works fine, except for one user, who gets a 5.2.1 error when she sends to that public folder. I have obtained the Hot Fix referenced in 870585, but that did not fix it. Further, I have verified that every group that she is a member, the Exchange Enterprise Servers group has read perms to. I have cross-referenced group memberships comparing users who CAN send to the folder with her perms, and narrowed it down to possible groups. I am going to remove he...

Money '04 Budget Bugs
I have many items showing in my budget that are showing as 0 dollars for CURRENT MONTH Budgeted items. Furthermore, I have several items in both the expenses and income categories that are MUCH higher than they should be. I believe this bug comes into play when you have a RECURRING expense or income and you then create a budget. Once the budget is created and you change or delete a RECURRING item, it appears that the Budget application looses its mind. At this point my income is over 5 times what it should be showing up as in my budget???? My mortgage line item is more than double w...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 videos on channel9.msdn.com
As we get closer to an RTM of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 we have started to put together some screencasts talking about the technology. If there's something you would like to see discussed in a screencast let us know. http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=361020 http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=364853 ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft Dynamics ISV Architect Evangelist http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde ...

An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM
Dear all, i have a problem in uploading the report in CRM 3.0 I had already 'full' reinstall CRM, but the error still occurs. I also cannot create a new categories of reports. When i click 'OK' it cannot appears in the categories list!! Here is the error message. "Error Uploading report! An error accurs while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again, if this problem continues, contact your system administrator" I use Win2003 Server Standard Edition with SQL 2000 Server, develope with Visual Studio 2003 and SQL Reporting Services. I a...

CCeDBDatabase Error, Assertion failed! AppName: File wcedb.cpp, Line 901 ( Newbie)
Hi, I am a seasoned C++ writer with very little knowledge of Databases I am trying to use the simplest database construct in MFC. I just want to load stuff into a database at the beggining of the application then be able to query it for stuff during the applications lifetime. It looked like CCeDBDatabase was the easiest since there is an example that comes with MFC. I am using Pocket PC 2002. I have written the code below and the 1st "if" clause can't create the database. I have declared the database in the ".h" file. When I comment the 1st "if" clause out. I...

0x800c013e error code
Tried to search but nothing came up. I'm getting the above error code when trying to open my Outlook Express 6 (w98). It won't let me access my inbox. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix it. Thanks, Lisa S ...

Cannot Send to and receive from msn/hotmail.com
Hello! Does anyone know a special setting for msn.com and hotmail.com? It seems that I can send to and receive from any mail servers except from hotmail and msn.com. If I send a message to hotmail or msn.com the user does not receive it and if the user sends me a message using hotmail or msn.com, I also cannot receive the user's message. Is there a log file for exchange to view the email transactions? Thanks Is this limited to messages originating from a specific business domain or physical location? Kind Regards, -- Colin M. McGroarty, MCSE, MCP+I, NT-CIP 2004 Microsoft MVP, ...

Unable to display folder error message--HELP
Since having Windows XP reinstalled last week, I have a new problem with Outlook 2002. I've used Outlook for several months for contacts and calendar, which I hotsync with a Palm. I do not use Outlook for email, as I use Netscape. I am not on a network. This is the problem. Both the Calendar and Contacts work fine for awhile and then I get the following message when I either click on Calendar or Contacts: C:\Documents & Settings\username\Local Setting\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst is already in use by the maximum number of applications. Close some of these app...

Access 2007 error when sending email through Outlook 2007
I send email using this module: Sub sbSendMessage(argRecipient, argFrom, argSubject, argBody, argUserKey, argNbrEmail) Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Dim objOutlookRecip As Outlook.Recipient Dim objOutlookAttach As Outlook.Attachment Dim tmpRecipient As String Dim tmpSubject As String Dim tmpBody As String Dim tmpFrom As String Dim tmpUserKey As Long Dim tmpNbrEmail As Integer tmpRecipient = argRecipient tmpSubject = argSubject tmpBody = argBody tmpFrom = argFrom tmpUserKey = argUserKey ...

Error with the Deployment Manager- access to the file \CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl refused
Dear all, Dear all, Configuration: CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 with the rollup 1.2 I 'm unable to deploy my customization . Indeed, as usual i created some new customization fields through the deployment manager and i added them to the account form. No problem with this. But when i launched the Deployment Manager for publishing it failed after a while and it seems there is a problem to access to the following ..xsl file: ...\CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl. Before i didn't have this problem. Strange? In the event log i have the message: "Erreur ProcessImportWorkItem : Access to the file &...

Post-Create hook for CListCtrl
Hi, I've got a class CListCtrlEx derived frmo CListCtrl and I want to enable Full Row Select somewhere. But in which message handler should I put this call? SetExtendedStyle(GetExtendedStyle() | LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT); Olaf van der Spek wrote: > Hi, > > I've got a class CListCtrlEx derived frmo CListCtrl and I want to enable > Full Row Select somewhere. > But in which message handler should I put this call? > > SetExtendedStyle(GetExtendedStyle() | LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT); Normally I would say overwrite the Create. There first call the the Create of ...

IE7/Vista
This has just started in the last few days. It happened rarely if at all previously. Typically I can load the nytimes.com home page, but if I click on the link for an individual article it will start to load that page and then freeze. Mouse pointer turns to the blue rotating circle and will stay that way for a long time. The only way I've found to get out of this is to call up Task Manager and end the task. Would appreciate any advice about what might be causing this, and how to fix it. Thanks! Hi Joe, Tools>Compatibility View Settings, check "Include ...

Error Message Box
All, How to me excel to give an error message on a conditional format?Like for example if a cell is greater than 365 besides giving a red background as it is conditional formatted, it also should shoot an error message in the screen saying for instance "over 365 dyas" or something. Your help is appreciated. Thanks. CF cannot give you messages, only change formatting. To have the message shown you would need a formula in an adjacent cell. Assume A1 is to be red...........in B1 enter =IF(A1>365,"A1 has exceeded 365 days") Alternative would be to use VBA event code...

Microsoft Store Operations POS: Attempt to process COM object 'ObjectName' failed. An unknown error ocurred.
I have a program that gets executed in POS. Occasionally POS closes that program in the midle of execution; after trying to restart it the error message shows "Attempt to process COM object 'ObjectName' failed. An unknown error occurred." I am invoking this program from Custom POS Button. Here is entry code. The exception below is never executed. namespace FrameWiz { [ComVisible(true)] public class Startup { public bool Process(object argSession) { FrameWizShell frameWizShell = null; Session mySession = null; try { //mine ...

GP 10 Reports.dic error
We have been printing sales invoices since the beginning of the year with no problem. Suddenly, when we try to print, we get the following error: "Unable to open dictionary:C:ProgramFiles(x86)/Microsoft dynamecs/GP/Data/REPORTS.DIC". I followed that path in explorer and did not see the file. Could we have deleted it? We didn't do so purposely. Is there a way to restore it? From where? Thanks! I'm at a loss. Pat, It is possible that the reports dictionary is in a network shared drive. Is this a new install of GP? Can any other users print the Report? If yes, you can...

Business Portal
Error: Cannot retrieve currency settings for this company. Try configuring your web site again. If the problem persists, contact your server administrator for assistance. Hi, If anybody know the solution for the below error ,please help. Regds, Jothi krishnan "Jay" wrote: > Error: Cannot retrieve currency settings for this company. Try configuring > your web site again. If the problem persists, contact your server > administrator for assistance. ...

frustrating ID 2033 error. The system cannot find the file specifi
This has happened a lot of times, that i finally got sick and decided to re-backup my 5TB file server. During the initial recovery point creation, it failed. and asked me to do consistency check. so i did. the process was running fine for 5 days, and last night it stopped. giving me this kind of error: DPM encountered an error while performing an operation for E:\Physical Processing\Scanning\01_HarvardHistoricTextbooks\checked\HTB-910-G989g (Guyot's Grammar School Geography)\910-G989g-044.tif (ID 2033 Details: The system cannot find the file specified (0x80070002)) I&...

errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003)
I use Outlook 2003 I've tried to configure Hotmail on Outlook 2003 I keep getting the following errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003) -------------------------- errors -------------------------- Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' --------------------------------------------------------------- ...

DPM 2010 RC - EUR Issues - Error ID 3123
I have been presented with the following situation: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Servers OS: 2008 R2 Clients: Vista, Windows 7 Existing DPM: 2010 RC PROBLEM: Unfortunately the network was recovering from a forced-removal of the previous DPM 2007 SP1 Server. The Server was simply removed from the network without de-installation. DPM 2010 RC was subsequently installed and appeared to be working correctly except for EUR (End user Recovery). According to the admin the EUR AD wizard was run successfully. Users are not able to view previo...