Error occured while trying to upload a custom report in MS CRM 4.0

Hi,

 i have been trying to upload a custom report (RDL file) in MS CRM 4.0
application and every time i do it i get error message : "An error has
occurred".
I am trying to upload a RDL file from CRM Reports area and i m getting the
same error. When i checked the error log it gives me this e error :
Throwing
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceReferenceException:
The report server cannot process the report. The data source connection
information has been deleted., ;
 Info:
Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceReferenceException:
The report server cannot process the report. The data source connection
information has been deleted.

I m using a SQL server 2005 on Windows server 2003. I would really
appreciate if i can get some help in this regard...
0
Singh (20)
7/8/2010 2:07:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

It must be a generic exception. Please open the REPORT error log file and see
the exact error. Please copy / paste the eror trace here. I'll see if I can
able to help you out.

"Bharat Singh" wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  i have been trying to upload a custom report (RDL file) in MS CRM 4.0
> application and every time i do it i get error message : "An error has
> occurred".
> I am trying to upload a RDL file from CRM Reports area and i m getting the
> same error. When i checked the error log it gives me this e error :
> Throwing
> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceReferenceException:
> The report server cannot process the report. The data source connection
> information has been deleted., ;
>  Info:
> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceReferenceException:
> The report server cannot process the report. The data source connection
> information has been deleted.
>
> I m using a SQL server 2005 on Windows server 2003. I would really
> appreciate if i can get some help in this regard...

CRM 3.0 and Microsoft VPC Help
Forum Members: I am trying to install Microsoft CRM 3.0 (VPC) and Microsoft VPC 5.3.582.45. I can't figure out how to get the CRM image up and running. My CRM files are loaded on an external hard drive. Please help! Thanks, Casey Please clarify: The CRM 3.0 VPC expired on 11/30/2008 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Virtual PC Demonstration - August 2007 Release: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=57394BC8-5ECC-422E-A066-34189F48F8C8&displaylang=en Directions: For the VPC documentation and demonstration materials: download the VPC Documentation and Demonstrati...

Reporting from Project Server

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Count If Formula #4

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Error 550 Relaying denied

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

number format with leading 0

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Error 130