Error in Sales Process upon automatic email to user group

When an opportunity is created, the sales process automatically fires
off.  When a particular task is completed, it is written that an email
is to be automatically sent to a user group defined in the setup.

For two particular users in our pilot group, the email does not
automatically send and an error is generated for the task.  I cannot
recreate the issue.  I have tried creating an opportunity and assigning
it to that user, then going through the stages of the sales process.  I
do not get the error.

There are other users in the same office who can create opportunities
and they do not get the error and the email is automatically sent to
the user group specified.  I cannot view the error.  When I try to open
the task in which the error occurs, I receive an "Insufficient
Permissions" error.  I am set up as a System Administrator.

I am at a loss.  There does not seem to be a rhyme or reason as to why
this is happening only for a couple of people.  The other people in the
office are set up with the same Roles as the two having issues.

Has anyone seen anything like this????

Please help!

0
Vicki
12/11/2006 7:26:50 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

multiple email addressess ?
how can we store multiple email addresses for one contact. i only see option for one add..? Hi, There are three email attributes in contact entity. emailaddress1 is by default added on form. If you want to also want to add other two than open customization form of contacts and add fields named emailaddress2 and emailaddress3. You can add more custome email fields also. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our feedback. uMar Khan Email for direct contact: imumar at gma...

How to recover if a user "Undoes" a record?
When the AfterUpdate event of my Status field is triggered, I update several other tables with dependent data. What happens if someone hits ESC twice to Undo the record? Is there some way I can know that this happened? Then I could roll back any updates. Btw, the Form_AfterUpdate event doesn't seem applicable since one of the things I do is set a DateCompleted field on the form itself. Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome. You could trap the keystrokes, but it might be a better idea to use the AfterUpdate event of the form itself to update the other tables. That event only ...

Administrative Groups
I have 2 Administrative groups with a Exchange 2003 Server in each group. One group is on the other side of campus and is controlled by their Exchange Server Tech. I have delegated control of my server to myself. There are also users from the other server that do not belong in my server and would like to remove them. The problem is, that when I go to remove them it will not , because the user or group is inherited from the organization. How can I remove them from my server and yet not remove them from their server? It sounds like that if I remove them from the orgainization that they wi...

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

error 0x800cc0f

Incoming email slow to come in

error on upgrade: ID 4386

DNS Error on Exchange

Automatic incremental of records
I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record number 4 still remains serial number 4 although it is actually the third record. Is there a way it can be done automatically? njogus wrote: > I have a table with several records and arranged serially, i.e 1,2,3 > .....25. When I delete arecod like record number 3 I would like > record number 4 to become record number 3. But in my case Record > number 4 still remains serial number ...

Custom Headings in Work Order and Sales Receipts
Where can I edit the headings of receipt formats so that when they are printed instead of "Work Order" in the right corner, I want it to say "Delivery Note" Instead of "Sales Receipt" I want it to say "Invoice" Also, how can I make a Work order print without each item taking up 3 lines... ie: I need it to print just like a quote or regular receipt, but be a work order? The receipts in RMS are saved as a .XML file. If you are somewhat familular with programming you will be able to navigate your way around the template and make some edits. typic...

Installation Error Message
I am attemting to install CRM4 or W2003 server running SQL 2008. I get the following message: Setup requires SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 Hotfix for role creation on SQL Reporting Service SP2 Workgroup edition at the specified Reporting Services Report Server http://XXXXX/reportserver. It is asking for SQL2005 hotfix yet I am running SQl2008. Any suggestions? ...