error in rule deployment

Hi All,

I had sucessfully setup the email configuration at one of my clients few
weeks ago.  today we tried to add the rule for some new users and recieved
failure errors during both (1) rule verification & (2) rule deployment.  the
error message was something like:

"Error: no object linked to referneced object"

this error also generates when i try to verify rule on users where we had
deployed it weeks ago (and since it was working fine).  alos outlook is not
showing any CRM rule inside outlook rules window for those users where it
was deployed priviously.

any ideas what this error could mean ??

Regards
Ashfaq

0
Ashfaq
7/29/2006 10:57:35 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Conversion error...
I'm upgrading from Money 2003 to 2005. When 2005 starts it says it's converting the file. It makes the back up copy but then hangs for a long time (5-10 minutes) then comes up with an error... " A communication error occurred. Please try your call again. If you continue to have problems call your financial institutions Online Services Customer Support" If I revert to 2003 everything works as it should. The knowledge base mentions this error message. It says the fix is to search for a file *.m14 and turn off MSN bill pay. A search doesn't produce any file that...

Excel Error "Subscript out of range"
I get this error message each time I start Excel 2000. "Subscript out of range" This is when starting Excel before opening any file. When I clear the message I get the normal blank spreadsheet and every thing works fine. The error does not seem to really mean anything. How can I put a stop to this annoyance? Don C. On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:32:33 -0600, "Don Couvillion" <dcouv1.Invalid@lsuhsc.edu.invalid> wrote: >I get this error message each time I start Excel 2000. >"Subscript out of range" > >This is when starting Excel before opening any...

RMS 2.0 startup error
Hi, I get a small box opening up with the word "setwaitchar" in it and "Incorrect function" as well. Eventually if I persist by clicking it a million times SOM or POS opens. Any clues this pain -- Regards Dan Levin ...

Cannot Start MTA. Error 2152, 229, 2187, 2155.
Greetings, This problem just started this morning and it's getting worse any moment. I tried using all the howtos I found by searching on microsoft.com but none have solved the problem. I'm trying to start the MTA service but I get all the error messages I described in the subject line of this post. Does anyone have any clues on how to solve this situation? ...

Hotmail/outlook 0x800CCC0D error 'server not found'
for the last 4 days I been getting intermittent error message with my Outlook2003..............Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'The server could not be found.' I've been grandfathered in so I am allowed to use Outlook with my Hotmail. I've repaired outlook, used the Winsock fixer, turned off NAV and Norton Security, went from wireless to plugged directly in the the cable modem, etc. Now I found out my Father, next town over, is having the same happen to him. Different Internet provider. Looking on the http://su...

Form Error (Query Update)
Hi, I have about 12 people to work on the database and each has own userID and password. Their UserID and Password input and the form link to the query that has the filter on "UserID and Password" for their input. The message said "Can't Update; Query Locked". Is there I do something wrong? I thought the form is the shared for everyone to input based by UserID and Password. Please help. Thanks We aren't there. We can't see how your database is set up. For instance, do you have a split database, with a single "back-end" file on your network an...

DNS MX ERROR
Our company has changed their domain name and we are keeping the old and the new so we can receive email from both. My quations do I need to change or add any thing in the DNS Server. Also I run the www.dnsreport.com and I am getting this errors. Can any one tell me why. Thanks PASS Connect to mail servers OK: I was able to connect to all of your mailservers. WARN Mail server host name in greeting WARNING: One or more of your mailservers is claiming to be a host other than what it really is (the SMTP greeting should be a 3-digit code, followed by a space or a dash, then...

Run Time Error 2501 "The report action was cancel"
hi I have a access database with some reports. All reports are working fine except one. When I click Priview or Print window I get the error "Report Action was canceled" and the error number is 2501. I try to ignore the error but report does not open. Any help in this regard. Here is my code. Private Sub Command15_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command15_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "Cash Voucher" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview ComeHere: Err_Command15_Click: If Err.Number = 2501 Then Resume ComeHere End If Any help in this regard ?? Thnx i...

Error Messages 03-17-05
I have started getting a lot of error messages that simply say, "error, please see system administrator" when I am trying to close opportunities. Well, I am the system administrator and not knowing any specifics about an error leaves me nowhere to start looking to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas? Take a look at the event log on the server, it usually provides more detail on the error message. Be sure that the following key is set in the web.config file. <add key="LogErrors" value="On"/> "Dave" wrote: > I have started getting a lo...

error 1935 HRESULT 0x80070424,Office Standard 2007,vista 64-bit
Hy. I tried to install Office Standard 2007 on my comp (Windows Vista 64-bit) and failed. I received an error 1935 {97F81AF1-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B33B9A1E18E} HRESULT 0x80070424. Help. Thanks. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926804 Or http://support.microsoft.com/kb/946691 and http://kbalertz.com/926804/Error-message-install-Office-error-occurred-during-installation-assembly.aspx -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "misha77" <misha77@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Error messgae trying to open Outlook 2003
I have just got a blackberry and am trying to set up outlook to use with it. I have had my computer 5 years, but have never tried to use outlook before. When I click on it, I get the following error message "The extension configuration file c:\Program Files\microsoft office\office\addins\fldpub.ecf could not be installed. There is an error in the syntex or format of the file" This is then followed by "Unable to alter your defualt email folders. Create a new profile, make it your default by selecting it, and then clicking Always use this Profile". When I try to open...

Outlook Rule and templates
I have create the following rule. Name in to box, reply using template, except if subject = help I have tested this and it works fine although it only replies to an email address once. Is there away of changing this so it replies to every email that is sent? I know this is standard setting but would like to know how to turn this off. Many Thanks. No, the option can't be turned off because it stops message loops. (think if a case where i send you a message and then do the same thing via a rule. you respond to me via the rule and then i respond to you and so on.) If you really want ...

Outlook 2003 rules, check messages after sending, not working
Since upgrading to Outlook 2003 (from 2000) we are experiencing problem when using rules and sending messages from other applications (a attachment) We have some rules defined that check messages after sending, dependin on certain words in the subject, the message is moved to another folder This works with no problems when sending messages via outlook but whe sending (as attachment) with word, for example, the message does no get moved. This worked with no problems in Outlook 2000. Also still occurs afte SP2 installation. :( Any advice would be appreciated -- rowland -------------------...

Update Errors
MS Money 2000 Business & Personal Updating Internet Info gives the following messages: Internet Information: Headlines: There was a problem with the information received. Please try again later. Product Information: There was a problem with the information received. Please try again later. Component Update: Money was unable to execute the appropriate command to update this item. Please try again. How long has this been going on? Money 99 users were seeing this a couple weeks ago, but it appears to have been resolved. Have you tried removing Money? If you remove, be sure to reins...

[Visual C++] Question on LNK 2001 Errors while Building EXE
Hello? I'm June from S.Korea. I'm sorry if I am at a wrong place for my question. I'm practicing echo client code. Below is what I copied from a textbook. The problem is, there're 0 error, 0 warning at compiling. But There're 10 errors at Building EXE files. How can I troubleshoot them? I already #included winsock2.h, which has the definition for the functions listed in the 10 error messages.And the help says the linker doesn't find definition for the functions listed. Thanks for reading and still I'm not sure if I'm at a right place to ask. But hope you will h...

Adobe add-in error
Has anyone recieved an error from publisher like this before. I was just opening publisher and this is what it said "Publisher experienced a serious error the last time the add-in 'acrobat pdfmaker office com addin' was opened. Would you like to disable this add-in? To reactivated this add-in, click About Microsoft Office Publiser on the Help Menu, and then clic Disabled Items" It is a common error. You really don't need the Acrobat icon on your toolbar. This error doesn't affect the PDF printer. Try enabling the PDF maker, it maybe okay now. What are your ...

ERROR 80040E37 while trying to save changes offline
Error 80040E37 comes out when I am trying to save changes while being offline. Prehistory: I have moved CRM server on the same domain to another server and different OU. All the export, import, mapping procedures went smoothly. And now everything works just fine while being online, no errors during SQL replication. I have tried to remove replication registry entries from client machine, delete replication databases from client machine - no use. Nerijus ...

Error converting a lead to a contact
HI All We are getting an error whenever we try to convert a lead to a contact. From within CRM we get the following error. ----------------------------------------------------- License Error The selected user or user trying to log on has not been assigned a security role or license, and does not have sufficient privileges for this action. For more information, contact your system administrator. ----------------------------------------------------- Now I have checked out License Manager and this user is attributed to the license and I gave them membership of every role with all the privileg...

Rule is copying item instead of moving it
I have a .inbox (. to make it come first in the list) and a receipts folder under my personal folders. I've created a rule to move anything with "read:" in the subject to the receipts folder on my personal. Then I have some rules to move anything else (3 rules, one for each importance to capture all e-mails) to my .inbox. The receipts move rule is putting items in the receipts folder but it also leaves a copy in the .inbox (indicating that it's getting captured in the 2nd set of rules). I specifically run the receipts rule first so it's taken care of but I can&#...

Relay denied error message
I have experienced this only twice in the past two or three weeks, it looks like when someone sends an email they are getting a bounce back that states The following recipient(s) could not be reached: XXXXXXXXX on 11/10/2005 8:13 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <XXXXXXXXX#5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <XXXX@XXXXXXX.com>... Relaying denied. Please check your mail first.> Can anyone help me out and tell me where to look to see if this is an error on my end. I appreciate you des...

Error: "Operation Failed. An object could not be found"
I am attempting to close/delete a duplicate personal folder. I'm having difficulty and get the above error (listed in subject) I have Outlook 2003, WinXP sp1. I only see one personal .pst file when i search data location... I'm going to just add a new one but i still would like to have the other one completely off the folders window pane. Any help is appreciated Close Outlook, go to Control panel, mail. Make a new profile - do not copy your current profile. Add the current pst to the profile and set it as default message store. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach...

Outlook free busy error
Hi Outlook user with exchange server account getting free busy error. Tired cleanfreebusy switch but get unable to clean error. Also outlook slowing down when looking at delegates tab and not all delegates are shown. Any advise please? Many thanks. Regards, Daniel. Did you try the /cleanreminders or /cleanschedplus switches ? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Daniel" wrote: > Hi > > Outlook user with exchange server account getting free busy e...

error (0x8007000E) in Cached Exchange Mode
My exchange 2000 server (with latest SP) has been running well for almost three years. In the last few days I have had several users complain that they can't download their mail. Switching off Cached Exchange Mode seems to fix the problem, but it's a mess because they can't use the junk mail filter in non-cached mode. I have seen a number of recent posts regarding this problem in other forums. Does anyone have a clue as to what is causing this problem? It seems to have cropped up only in the last few weeks. Scott Graber SysAdmin Image Labs International scottgraber &quo...

Excel.exe has generated errors.
Good day, When a certain user logs on and tries to open a specific file on the network, he gets this error, 'excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. An error log is been created'. If an administrator logs on everything works fine and the user can also open other files without such problems. The file can be open by other users on other systems successfully. Please if there is anyone out there with a solution to this problem. I have removed and reinstalled office 2000, I have deleted the clients local profile and it still doesnt work. Thanks in anticip...

Error 11: Division by 0 on FRx 6.7
I am a new user to FRx. We are getting the following error: Error 11: Division by 0 when trying to run a report. What could cause this error to occur? Any help would be appreciated. ...