Error in Mail Merge when selecting Edit Individual Labels

We are noticing an interesting error when trying to perform a mail merge
within CRM and Microsoft Word.  We have created a view in contacts and we
perform all the typical mail merge functionality using the Labels option.  At
the end, instead of printing the labels without any edits, we click on “Edit
Individual labels” and we get the following error…

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE has encountered a
problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are on CRM v4 Update Rollup 8 using Outlook 2007 and the CRM Outlook
(Online only) client.

Has anyone run into this error before?  If so, how was it resolved?

0
JackBender (21)
6/10/2010 8:11:46 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I just go the following from a colleague...

Looks like this originated in UR7 was fixed in UR10: