Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0

Hello,

i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0
Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so.
I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing).

Any ideas?
Stefan
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Opening Excel Workbooks

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Planned Open Market Days

error on upgrade: ID 4386

opening .bak file

error 0x800cc0f

CRM tools
Hi, I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't find. Example CRMDiag and more patches that repair a lot of knowed errors and warrings. Anybody know an url to download them? thanks Hello, If you have any problems with your CRM deployment you can issue a support call to Microsoft Dynamics. They will supply you with these tools if this is needed to resolve the case. Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "makeio" wrote: > Hi, > > I'm working with CRM, and i listening about many tools that i didn't > find. Example CRMDiag and mor...

DNS Error on Exchange

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Recording Macro Error Message
While recording the macro, I access the cell I need the formula in and write the formula. After writing the formula and hitting ENTER, I receive a microsoft GUI with "Unable To Record", and ackknowledge the GUI by hitting OK. The forluma is written to the cell - all even has the desired result/calculation. When I access the code, the navigation within the worksheet is listed in the code, but the furmula is not listed. I tried exiting the file and trying a second time, yet the same results. How do I "reset" the macro recorder to again begin to record all as...

outlook express 6.0 in ms 98
I cant seem to delete any of my sent mail messages in Outlook express 6.0 i am operaitng in ms 98..up to 8400 messages now. Please help ! At the risk of being obvious, click on the first item in your sent items folder while holding down the shift key. Then scroll to the bottom and click the last item. That will select them all - or you can use any range you desire. Then just click the delete icon or press the delete button. Once done, you might want to empty the deleted items folder (assuming it doesn't tell you there isn't enough room there and they'll be permanently delete...

Does CRM have a Microsoft Project like add-on?
Hello All: Does anyone know if CRM has a Microsoft Project like add-on? I was using Microsoft "Project Central" (which had it's own issues), but am looking for something like that. The best of both worlds would be an interface between the two packages. I am open to any suggestions. -Bill Project Central (v2000) was the first attempt to take MS Project to a server-based centralized solution. They have made great strides in more recent version. The latest is called "Project Server 2003" which is part of the "Enterprise Project Management Solution&q...

Outlook 2002 XP SP 3 Archive problem
Hi there I am trying to get my newly configured outlook to archive my folders. I have ust configured it to download two POP email accounts and that works fine. I have set up a set of folders below my outlook (Personal Folders / pst) inbox node and placed the relevant emails in the corresponding folders. I have gone into tools -> options -> other -> and pressed the "AutoArchive..." button -> and set the "clean out folders older than" selection boxes to "3" and "Months" and pressed the "apply these setting to all folders" button. I ...

Send/Recieve error #3
I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up. Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing. Any idea? ...