Error "Another program is trying to access Outlook" when using CRM

Hello!

When using Microsoft CRM 1.2 integrated with Outlook 2002, many of my
users are continuously receiving a message stating "Another program is
trying to access Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" They are then
prompted to allow access to Outlook for up to 10 minutes. If they say
yes, 10 minutes later they receive the message again.

I believe this may be a Security issue with Outlook but I do not know
how to allow the CRM to access Outlook so that we are not seeing this
message over and over. Can someone help?

Thank you!
0
hmurphey
7/16/2004 5:56:18 PM