eResources 01-28-05

Is there anyway to edit / remove the eResources menu  option that appear in
the Account and Contact screens, I am not using the ISV.config option but
even if I do there doesn't seem to be able to find anywhere to make the
changes to the eResources menu.

Many Thanks

Biffo
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi

I have since found out that this menu option is not configurable or even can
be switch off, seems strange to me ???

The Biff

"Biffo" wrote:

> Is there anyway to edit / remove the eResources menu  option that appear in
> the Account and Contact screens, I am not using the ISV.config option but
> even if I do there doesn't seem to be able to find anywhere to make the
> changes to the eResources menu.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Biffo

Cell Referencing 05-14-10
I have Worksheets("Data") and worksheets named for each year ONLY the current year and previous years are available, ie Worksheets("2011") will not exist until it is 2011. Worksheets("Data") is a summary worksheet. It pulls totals and/or averages from each year worksheet. Since future year worksheets do not exist until that year arrives, I have formulas on the Data worksheet that check to see if that year is here. If not, then "". Hence, when a new year worksheet is created, it will also place that year, ie 2010, as the column heade...

Subquery 08-01-07
In the example below, can a single query using subqueries be created to extract the lowest MthNbr for the lowest year and the highest MthNbr for the highest year. i.e. Table1 [Year] [MthNbr] 2004 7 2004 9 2006 3 2006 5 Query results 2004, 7, 2006, 5 (MinYear, MinMthNbr for MinYear, MaxYear, MaxMthNbr forMaxYear) hi Jim, JimP wrote: > Query results 2004, 7, 2006, 5 (MinYear, MinMthNbr for MinYear, MaxYear, > MaxMthNbr forMaxYear) Try SELECT Min([Year]), DMin("MthNbr", "Table1", "[Year]=&quo...

linking cells 01-04-10
I have multiple sheets within a workbook, and all I'm trying to do is link one cell in a sheet I've named "detailed" to another sheet I've named "summary". I have a lowercase "l" in wingdings in order to denote a black dot in the detailed and summary sheets. How do I link the cells so that if someone changes the dot from red to green in the detailed sheet, it will automatically change the color of the black dot in the summary sheet? I'm using this as a form of a dashboard for managing multiple projects. Any help would be greatly appr...

Calculated field 05-12-10
I need to calculate many fields based on one start date and I need the calculations to count by month. For example first visit is 4/25/2010 The first calculated field must be 5/25/2010 +/- 7 days This is the first time I've had to do a calculated field where the next visit must be the exact day of the next month and not just the generic "30 days" Is there an easy way to do this? Thank you Lori Hi, Go to online help and look for DATESERIAL function. I think that should help you out. "LoriP" wrote: > I need to calculate many fields based ...

CRM developer 02-04-05
We are looking for a CRM developer with SQL, .NET, and Crystal reports experience. If anyone can help/point us in the right direction, where to look etc... please let us know. We can help with this. Please email me on gill@opsis.com.au. Thanks "Joe" wrote: > We are looking for a CRM developer with SQL, .NET, and > Crystal reports experience. If anyone can help/point us in > the right direction, where to look etc... please let us know. > Open the floodgates... ;) What geographic area are you looking at? Jake Horn www.mscrmexperts.com "Joe" <itsup...

CFPlus - v1.01.090
We recently announced the release of CFPlus, an extended conditional formatting add-in . A number of users with older operating systems, such as Win95 and WinME, have reported receiving an Error 5 on loading the add-in. We believe that we have found the cause of this error and fixed it, so you should be able to get the fixed version at the same place, www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFPlus.Download.html. We would be grateful to hear from anyone who suffered this error as to whether it is now cured for them, quoting the OS and Excel version please. For anyone who is interested, the problem wa...

Double emails 05-06-10
How do I stop double emails coming into Outlook. Eeveryone I get comes in twice "mort1dg" <mort1dg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:032F1CE4-3A03-480B-AE3F-891607ECA77B@microsoft.com... > How do I stop double emails coming into Outlook. Eeveryone I get comes in > twice How many accounts do you have defined? If it's two and both accounts access the same mailbox, that's the reason. Otherwise, see this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Quicken 04 to Money 05 conversion woes...
Ok, last year I thought I would finally be rid of Quicken and couldn't do the conversion then. Now I've got the Money 2005 trial, and I'm trying to convert my Quicken 2004 data... First I tried the normal conversion, with the usual "unable to convert your quicken file, try validating" message. Validating did nothing to help. Then I tried deleting a bunch of older accounts, investment accounts, and anything else that seemed iffy. Validated again, tried to convert, no luck. In fact, the file size didn't really even change much on the quicken file. So I decided i...

Problem with Crystal reports 04-22-05
Hello, I have create an opportunityreport. This report contains all opportunities with probability (10%,25%,50%,70%,90%). The report is divide in two parts. The graphical part display the correct data. Unfotunally the table part displays all opportunities without opportunities = 10%! Have anybody a solution for my problem? Thx a lot! Check your record selection criteria in Crystal. Click on Report > Select Expert and make sure the opportunity.probability field has a selection formula like this: opportunity.probability in [10, 25, 50, 70, 90] Good luck, Matt Wittemann http://icu-ms...

Can I change BIN values for a histogram from 0.05 incr to .01?
Hi, can anyone please help me out. I have completed a lot of histograms but know have to change the bin value increments from 0.05 to 0.01 is this possible or do I have to redo them all. THANKS Conrad I cannot think of any way to have XL change the bin values automatically. You will have to either make the changes by hand or with some kind of a macro. Of course, you will have to weigh the cost of writing and debugging the macro against the potential saving after it works as expected. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custo...

error code 0x80200010 01-22-10
Cannot download security update even after disabling firewall. I have ESET Smart Security 4 virus and firewall protection. I disabled it and enabled Windows security, but update didn't work. Then I disabled Windows security, but still could not get the update. What is this error code? desperate teacher wrote: > Cannot download security update even after disabling firewall. I > have ESET Smart Security 4 virus and firewall protection. I > disabled it and enabled Windows security, but update didn't work. > Then I disabled Windows security, but still could not get ...

Testing 05-14-10
for testing ...

Email Problem 02-08-05
I tried to mail from my CRM Account but it gave message " An error has occured. for more info contact your sys admin." I have installed Email Exchange Router on my exchange server. Pl. help! Kamal Vahi Dear Kamal, Have you looked at the Event log on the server? There should be a error log in the application log which should be a bit more specific. Rob Bakkers, Avanade Netherlands "Kamal Vahi" wrote: > I tried to mail from my CRM Account but it gave message " An error has > occured. for more info contact your sys admin." I have installed Email >...

Server Error in '/' Application. 01-24-06
when click on ( Download Report ) in MS CRM 3.0 This error appear ==> Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" confi...

teste 01-19-08
Maman si tu re�oi �a renvoin moi a cette adresse le pere fouras s.t.p merci ...

distribution lists 01-21-10
Some of our employees can not use their distrubtion lists. When they right click on DL and click on send new message, the list goes in the "to" box of the email. But when they go to send the email, it does not work. Also, the DL does not have the plus sign (+) to the left of it. 5 or our 15 employees are having this problem. Welcome to DL's. They are not robust or reliable. Expect to recreate them or restore them for backup frequently if you want to keep using them. Most of us abandoned them long ago for better alternatives. -- Russ Valentine "Joan&quo...

workflow question 09-27-05
If users enter the zip code in the zip code field can we make it assign the territory based on zip code? The only way I see to do this is create many workflow statements like IF zip_code = 17055 then Territory_ID = Mechanicsburg. Does anyone know if a post call-out can hanlde this? post callout can do this althourh you will still be handling many zuip codes. I have no idea how your territories are setup but one thing to consider is that you can connect to both USPS and Mappoint to get information that may help you determine which territory a record belongs in. "chad.buse...

Crystal Reports Logon Error 12-01-04
I get the following message when I try to bring up a list of available reports. "Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." I can do this from the web interface on the server but not from any PC connecting via the web interface. Is there someplace I can check to see if there are licenses installed? I didn't install any that I'm aware of..I guess I assumed what I needed came with CRM. Thanks, Gary This is about the most generic message you can get. When troubleshooting CRM and Crystal check out http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMC...

Outlook 2003 10-17-05
Hi all, does anyone know if SFO supports Outlook 2003 ? Is anyone using 2003 ?? Thanks Ian 100% Yes! v1.2 and v3.0 (coming out soon). Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com "Ian Kelsall" wrote: > Hi all, > > does anyone know if SFO supports Outlook 2003 ? > > Is anyone using 2003 ?? > > Thanks > > Ian > > > Thanks for the response Frank, its just that on our 2003 test user gets the error "An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator". when he tried to add an activity whilst ofline. Any ideas ? I...

Crystal Reports 05-06-04
Can anybody out there help me. When I go to install Crystal Reports on my CRM 1.2 Server, it goes through it's process and then ask for the the CD that has the server.msi file on it. Once I put the CD in and run it, I get an error. Here it is: Error 1316 A network error occured while attempting to read from the file d:\396328.msi. I've done some searching out there and will continue to search but haven't found anything. If anybody could help me please e-mail me or reply to this message. I really need to get this CRM fully functional. My boss is on me. Thanks for the ...

IE8 text size 01-02-10
I am running Vista Home Premium 32 bits with SP2 and IE8. I have recently started experiencing a problem with text size in IE8. Using the Page->text size option I set the text size to the desired size. The size does not remain at the size specified. It reverts to a larger size rather frequently. I've been using IE8 for a long time and this phenomona started recently. The only significant changes made to my system are monthly updates from Microsoft. Thanks for any help. Lou "Louis Rost" <louis@home> wrote in message news:6devj51on2iq9un1fl88qvun...

CRM and Exchange integration 02-25-05
I believe this has been asked before, but i cant find the topic, so i am opening a new one for my question. How much is it possible to integrate CRM with exchange? In our current setup both outgoing emails and tasks live seperate lives - one for my exchange user (and is accesible with standart outlook tools), the other - for my CRM user (is accesible from CRM interface or sales module in outlook). Is there a way i could sync. those two, so that tasks created in crm web interface show up in outlook calendar, emails sent from CRM show up in my outlook sent-mails folder, etc.? to give a mo...

Recordset? 01-17-08
Let say i have this result of my query FieldA FieldB FieldC 002 jerry kirby 004 balce fortes 021 cruz dela 041 dea bong 071 hey jam 090 bak dd ..... and I want to get the value of the fourth record in FieldA, that is '041' to be stored in a variable in a form. how do i employ this one? This is what I want to do. But I can't find the right way to do it. Can someone help me please. Dim RS As Object Set RS...

Excel 05-07-10
How do you center information on the spreadsheet? How do you add a sheet to your document ( I have 3 sheets at bottom but need additional ones)? Hi, select the cells where you want to center and the press the merge center key in your toolbar, has an a in the middle To add a sheet right click on the mouse in the tab name and then insert "PS" wrote: > How do you center information on the spreadsheet? > How do you add a sheet to your document ( I have 3 sheets at bottom but need > additional ones)? Hi, To add a sheet to the workbook press Shift+F11 -- ...

Sub Form Question 05-31-10
Hello, I have a movie database: Movie table,Disk table, Set table, Book table and Slot table. There is a one to many relationship on movie/disk; set/book, book/slot and disk/slot. I have a form showing basic movie information which has a sub form showing the discs in the movie and the book/slots each disc occupies. I also have a browser object at the bottom of the form to show the IBDB page for that movie. My problem is that the disc portion of the sub form and the slot portion seem to be tied together. I need to move the slot portion up an a horizontal plane with the disc po...