Entity Condition in Workflow Manager

I am trying to use "Product" as a condition in a workflow rule.  I want to
assign the case to a particular queue based upon the Product.  I added
Product to Case creation form, but it is not showing up as a valid "Field"
when creating the Condition.  How do I add it into this list as well?

Thanks.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

What's really weird is that if I create a "Custom Attribute" for cases, it
shows up as a valid conidition?????

"JS" wrote:

> I am trying to use "Product" as a condition in a workflow rule.  I want to
> assign the case to a particular queue based upon the Product.  I added
> Product to Case creation form, but it is not showing up as a valid "Field"
> when creating the Condition.  How do I add it into this list as well?
>
> Thanks.

Transfer data in an other text box field on a condition
Hi folks, I have a field on my report that show me a sum of "cartons to received" for each truck appointed. now I want to transfer that sum of "cartons to received" into another text box if the cartons are received. Anyone have an idea, how can I do this? If you need additional details, let me know. Thanking you in advance for your support Fred's ...

Conditional formating a cell containing a date
I need to conditional format a cell containing a date based on 3 criteria... In the example below I need each cell in column J (containing the date) to turn red with white lettering IF the date in J* is the current date or earlier AND I* says "CMM" AND L* says neither "accepted" or "rejected". Based on my criteria cell J2 and J5 should be red with white lettering. Who Priority date accepted/rejected CMM 12/22/09 CMM 12/20/09 ...

Conditional Formatting OR Expression??
I am using all 3 conditions so is there a way to combine these 2 lines of code into 1 condition? They both result in turning the cell red: '(this line looks to see if there is a percent other than 0 or 100 and calculates the percent where we should be versus the actual, cell H33) =IF(AND(H33>0%,H33<100%),(H33<=((H32-$C$2)/$H$8))) OR =IF(H33=0%,(H32-$C$2)<$H$8) '(this line looks to see if there are still enough days to complete) Cell H33 is a % Comp, H32 is End Date, $C$2 is Today's Date and $H$8 is # days to complete, just FYI. THANKS!! Stacey Do an OR =OR(cond1...

Conditional Chart/Graph?
I'll try to simplify things as much as possible. I currently have a numerically ordered list. I need to only display the list up to a certain number. The certain number which I need to list up to changes depending o other variables. I also need to display this restricted list in a graph/chart. I could conditionally format the list to only display numbers in readable font colour up to the certain number, however when i then pu the data into a chart, the values which are unreadable on the workshee (e.g. because they are the same colour as the background) are displaye in the graph. Any...

Can I Rotate with a Condition -or- Can I Display Graphics with a Formula
I am trying to write a function that will display less than and greater than signs, but do so in two directions; I'd like them to go left to right or up and down. So my questions is, since I can't find a char() for a reverse caret, is it possible to either rotate the caret with a conditional, or is there a way to display graphic characters (which I'll draw) using an Excel formula? Thanks Here's a goopd example of how you can use Excel to rotate an object, but I'm not sure how to use this concept to reverse a caret... http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm ...

crop inputs management software
I have been at convergence twice now and have been disappointed by the lack of software solutions for the farming sector. The coroporate farm is is growing in both Canda and the US, so why does Microsoft not invest some of its software development budget into a crop inputs managements software. At convergence there was mention made of the small town farming background that helped to mold the people and vision of Greatplains into what it is today. This may be true in its business principles, but is definitley not true when it comes to software htat could aid farmers in monitoring there ...

Conditional Formatting by Date
Howdy All, I have a budget workbook which contains a worksheet for every month and I need to format certain cells to show a value from a specific date forward. Example: Car payment needs to be applied on the 15th and remain there when the month rolls over. So on the fifteenth of May, I need cell C5 to display $350.00, but I don't want May's C5 to reset back to 0 when the date rollovers over to June 1st. I hope I am clear on this. Thanks for you time and attention, Brian hi! in A1: =TODAY() and in C5: =(IF(AND(MONTH(A1)=5,DAY(A1)=15),TEXT(350,"$000"),"&q...

Update field in Entity A when Entity B is saved
Hi I have created two custom entities and I would like to be able to do the following: When a date is added to a field on Entity B and Entity B is then saved I want to update a date field on Entity A (with the date that was entered on Entity B plus a year) Is this possible? Thanks Hi quest One way of doing this is by using callouts. You can write an Update callout for Entity. Within this you can create athe object of Entity A and update it as required. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic....

series of conditional formulas #2
hello, i would like to create a formula which says: if the value in column A is -1, and the value in column B is 2, and th value is column C is 0, then return the value -1 AND if the value in column A is 2, and the value in column B is 1, and th value is column C is -1, then return the value 0 AND etc.etc. There is a finite list of possible permutations for the values i columns A, B, and C, and I would like to define a result for eac possible permutation. I know that I could accomplish this by dedicatin a separate column and IF() formula to each possible outcome, the summing the results, but...

Objects visible vs. Not Visible by condition
Hello. I have a wonderful project to complete. I am trying to maximize my efforts by combining several reports into 1. To do this I need to set objects on my report... ie text boxes and images to display based on a value on a record. I have two types of records... typeA and typeB. How is it that I can display a text box bases off a value of "TypeA" and Hide "Type B"? I think there is a way using a control such as me.visible... but I'm not a programmer... can anyone help. Thank you in advance! Chefjay22 wrote: >Hello. I have a wonderful project to comp...

I need a logoff script (with conditions and cancellation dialog box)
Platform: Windows XP SP3, domain workstation. I need a script that: 1. Checks the username of the logged on user. - If the user is one of two specific users, it logs them off immediately. - If the user is not one of two specific users, proceed to step 2. 2. Display a dialog box with a timer ticking down the seconds from 20 minutes. Also in the dialog box, show the caption, "Unless the countdown is cancelled, the user will be automatically logged off." At the bottom of the dialog box, show a button that reads "Cancel Logoff". - If the button is clicked, the ...

Outlook Business Contact Manager 2003
Help! I can't add new contacts into Outlook. Each time I attempt to add a new contact I get this message: Usually this error message appears when your mailbox has exceeded the size restriction of two terabytes. Or, you have possibly exceeded the mailbox size limit established by your administrator. To eliminate this issue, archive or delete messages until the size of the mailbox is less than the limitation imposed by the administrator or is less than two terabytes, whichever is smaller. I've installed BusinessContactManager-kb839881-fullfile-enu.exe (which is SP1) from Micros...

Report Manager add-in on excel 2003
Hi, I tried to install add-in Report Manager but only I found it fo excel 2002. I wanted install for excel 2003 but it doesn�t work. Does somebody knows if exist this add-in for excel 03 ? thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't use xl2003, but there have been posts by xl2003 users saying that this xl2002 addin works ok in xl2003. You may want to try downloading it again or post back with more information about how it didn't work--download problems, installation problems, or actual problems when running it. "loparque <" wrote: > > Hi, ...

CRM 3.0 Export/Import Customizations Entity Codes
When you look into the xml file produced by CRM's customizations export function, it lists the entity code number for an exported custom entity in the <objecttypecode> tag ie account = <ObjectTypeCode>1</ObjectTypeCode> customentity = <ObjectTypeCode>10000</ObjectTypeCode> Does anyone know how to make CRM 3.0 preserve the ObjectTypeCode, or entity code that gets assigned to a custom entity, in the import of a CRM customizations.xml file on another CRM 3.0 installation? Andy On Feb 3, 11:20=A0am, Andy <ane...@infotek-consulting.com> wrote: > Whe...

OWA logging for Manager
The CIO wants a report of who is logging in to OWA and when. We have a Win2003/Exchange 2003 Front End server What is the easiest/and or best way to do this? All idea's welcome. Thanks for the help Set logging in IIS manager and then check the IIS logs (going from memory here, but they're stored somewhere like \winnt\system32\logfiles) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "IT" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79c001c48489$bbcee160$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The CIO wants a repo...

COUNTIF using multiple conditions?
Hello folks - would appreciate help with this, please! I'm setting up a summary sheet to help track housing for a conference. For each date I have a formula to track the number of rooms, i.e. for January 7: =COUNTIF('Housing List'!F:F,"1/07/2005")+B4-(COUNTIF('Housing List'!G:G,"1/07/2005")) This counts the number of people arriving on the 7th, plus the number people already arrived prior, minus anyone leaving on the 7th. So now I need to break it down further, and use that same formula but only count the single rooms, so the ones with "Single&qu...

Copy entire rows matching condition to a new sheet
Hi I want to copy entire rows matching a condition to a new sheet. The original sheet contains for example a column called impact with values between 1 and 20. Is there a possibility to automatically copy all rows with an impact > 16 to a new sheet called Priority 1, all with a value between 12 and 16 to a sheet priority 2, etc instead of copying the sheet manually, sort the data manually and delete those rows not meeting the criterium? Thanks very much This could be done by using the data>filter>autofilter. Record a macro while doing it so you can modify to do it again. -...

Update Entity Attribute Descriptions...
I would like an easy way of updating the descriptions of all attributes on entities that currently have no descriptions currently set... I intended to link the tables into a quick Access database, and build some simple forms to allow an user to trawl through the attributes and set them as necessary, but... I can't find the table that contains the attribute description - any ideas? Thanks Dave Nicholls Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Scrolling in WPF Toolkit?s Column Chart http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0939d60c-8e17-4a27-b898-1fc772d2d6f6...

workflow when Record Attributes Change
Hi, There is a problem with "when Record Attributes Change" in the following scenario, which is the situation I am facing: The user opens a new form. When he assigns a lookup to some value, this should be the attribute that change. It was changed from ***null*** to some related entity instance value. This should have triggered the other dependant (text) attributes to be loaded with data. However, in the CRM workflow, changing null to a value is not a change. So nothing happens. Note that I cannot put default value to the lookup because the user sees it, and besides it won't w...

Workflow on Lead Assignment Problem
Hi, I am having the following error concerning workflow. Hope someone could advice me. I have a workflow that sends an email notification to the Owner of a lead when a lead is being assigned. This is running fine until recently I changed the workflow to include the Owner's Manager in the email cc. I saw in the Workflow Monitor there is an Error Code = 800404cc. After some checking I found that this could be due to the Owner's Manager value is empty. In this case, could I control the workflow to ignore sending to the Owner's Manager if the Owner does not have a Manager? Anoth...

Conditional total
Could someone please help with a formula that I would need to make the following work. A - B - C 1 - Nuts - �1.50 - Bought 2 - Bolts - �1.50 - 3 - Washers - �0.50 - Bought 4 - Total - �2.00 I would like a formula that looks at column B and totals it up only if the word 'Bought' appears in column C. Many thanks, Graham. Hi Graham, Try: =SUMIF(C1:C4,"Bought",B1:B4) Cheers -- macropod [MVP - Microsoft Word] ---------...

Partial payment of invoices in Payables Management
Hello In some cases an invoice in PM needs to be partially paid. That is, an invoice for $100 may have a total payment restricted to, say, $80 until a dispute about that invoice is resolved. This is not the same as placing an invoice on hold which prohibits total payment of the invoice. In the case above, the remaining $20 needs to be either released for payment or written off (credit note applied), depending on the final outcome. It would therefore be useful in the holds processing screen to include a maximum payment amount. If this is present then the payment run will only pay the a...

No Workflows, no Explanation
Hi, We noticed that one of our workflows didn't run. (When an Opportunity is Won, a Case should be created, but was not created.) The workflow used to work, and appeared to have run last on 2/25. No changes have been made to the workflow since it last ran successfully. The System Jobs page does not contain any Locked records. When I looked at All System Jobs, the most recent job started on 3/8/09. ? We did not experience any errors on screen, in the System Jobs, or in the server logs. We restarted the server, and all the Workflows since 3/8 processed through. What caus...

Tivoli Storage Manager 5.4
Officially, TSM Server 5.4 does not support Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 ... Does anyone know if unofficially it works or not ? ...

Conditional Data Validation Options
So I have two columns of Data Validations: Column A we'll call Cost Centers Column B we'll call Accounts If somebody puts in a Cost Center for a specific department which we will call Advertising, then a different list shows up in Column B of only Advertising Accts. I use the following formula in Column B for my Data Validation: =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A5,advertising,1,0)),accounts,advaccts) where "accounts" is all accounts and "advaccts" is only advertising accounts. That works ok. I'm sure that is not the best way of doing it; ...