Emails Not Routed to CRM

We are getting the following two errors for every inbound email into
CRM:  (Note outbound is being delivered and recorded correctly)

Event ID 5892
The message 'RE:  test email

CRM:{8090D8A2-C6DC-4F53-BB21-3782BEBBF134}:MRC' failed to deliver to
all servers

AND

Event ID 5896

a message.  Please check the URL in the registry. Message subject: 'RE:
test email
          CRM:{8090D8A2-C6DC-4F53-BB21-3782BEBBF134}:MRC' URL:
'http://officeserver/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf'

The source for both messages is CrmExchangeQueueServ

We have checked the URL in the registry:

Key:  mailserveurl
http://crmweb.ourdomain.local:80/MSCRMConnector/ICrmEmailDispatch.SRF

I note that the key:  platformurl is:
http://officeserver/MSCRMServices/

Could this be the source of our problems or do they run deeper?

Any help much appreciated.

Chris G

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

That is exactly what my registry settings look like, but routing is working
fine to CRM and out from CRM to the Internet and back in. What version of MS
Exchange are you running?

"Chris G" wrote:

> We are getting the following two errors for every inbound email into
> CRM:  (Note outbound is being delivered and recorded correctly)
>
> Event ID 5892
> The message 'RE:  test email
>
> CRM:{8090D8A2-C6DC-4F53-BB21-3782BEBBF134}:MRC' failed to deliver to
> all servers

> AND
>
> Event ID 5896
>
> a message.  Please check the URL in the registry. Message subject: 'RE:
> test email
>           CRM:{8090D8A2-C6DC-4F53-BB21-3782BEBBF134}:MRC' URL:
> 'http://officeserver/MSCRMServices/CrmEmail.srf'

> The source for both messages is CrmExchangeQueueServ
>
> We have checked the URL in the registry:
>
> Key:  mailserveurl
> http://crmweb.ourdomain.local:80/MSCRMConnector/ICrmEmailDispatch.SRF
>
> I note that the key:  platformurl is:
> http://officeserver/MSCRMServices/
>
> Could this be the source of our problems or do they run deeper?
>
> Any help much appreciated.
>
> Chris G

We have Exchange 2003  (Not Service Packed yet ). I have contected MS
PSS  and the next plan is to uninstall and reinstall the Exchange
router.    I will send an update if this works,  not massively hopeful
though :-((

0
Chris
11/10/2005 9:01:45 PM
Did the reinstall of the Exchange router and this fixed our problem.
Mail is now routed to CRM correctly.  When comparing the 'platformurl'
registry setting prior to the install and post install this value did
change.  We have used host headers to access CRM and the host header s
reference in both the PlatformUrl and the mailServeurl value.

Chris G

0
Chris
11/12/2005 12:38:07 PM
My problem was the same. Cause was incorect functionality of DNS.
Please, check your DNS functionality !
I think that this is your problem (http://crmserver.domain.local is not
accessible)

"Chris G" wrote:

> Did the reinstall of the Exchange router and this fixed our problem.
> Mail is now routed to CRM correctly.  When comparing the 'platformurl'
> registry setting prior to the install and post install this value did
> change.  We have used host headers to access CRM and the host header s
> reference in both the PlatformUrl and the mailServeurl value.
>
> Chris G

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

crm consultant needed asap

multiple email identities

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...

Shared email account
I am new XP user. I have set up separate XP accounts for me and for my wife. I would like to have both of us to be able to use the same Outlook email address. How do I set up Outlook so that the 2 XP accounts look at the same Inbox, Sent Items, Address Book, etc.? Thanks, Dan P Locate the pst-file for the account that now has all the e-mails in it. Move the pst-file to a location both can reach (for instance C:\Outlook) Start Outlook fot that user and it will prompt you for the new location. Once configured close Outlook for that user and logon as the other user Open Outlook and choo...

EMAIL FILTERS
For just over a week now ALL emails sent to me from external sources are going directly to my deleted files yet anything sent through my company network goes to my inbox as designed. I have looked into my rules and find nothing there to direct these emails to be deleted. Any suggestions where else to look? Disable all your rules. Enable them one at a time to find the culprit. It has to be a rule. CASEY wrote: > For just over a week now ALL emails sent to me from > external sources are going directly to my deleted files > yet anything sent through my company network goes to my...

CRM v3r2
We use SBS 2003 R2 and I would like to install CRM v3r2. Where could download it? We have SA but we never received this latest release. TIA -- Stefano The 90-day eval is compatible with SBS 2003 R2 http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=7D418781-69AD-422D-92FA-87FDB2538E2C&displaylang=en You'll also want to check out this paper on installing CRM on R2: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=46D1887A-DDCD-4ACB-829F-688618D91F1B&displaylang=en And, lastly, you'll want to install Rollup Update 2 for Microsoft CRM 3.0: http://support.micros...

Saving document downloaded from email
I downloaded a word 2007 document from a windows mail email yesterday by double clicking on it and opening in word 2007. I then worked on the document and clicked "save". Today I cannot find the document on the computer, it seems that it has not saved. Can anyone explain what has gone wrong? Thanks Catherine If you use Word and Outlook 2007 this should no longer happen as the combination does not allow you to save to a temporary location With other e-mail applications, it is anyone's guess what might occur. You should never open Word attachments directly from e-m...