Emailing Sales Literature

Is it possible to have Sales Literacture emailed to customers,
similarly to how knowledge base articles can now be sent?

0
funboy
2/9/2006 12:55:23 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Funboy

Unfortunately the functionality to email sales literature is still missing
from V3 so you still have to make a standard attachment to an email.

With regards to KB articles in V3, there is now a button on the article to
send by email, or if you are looking at a case you can search the
knowledgebase, return an article and email it directly out from the case
screen - that works really well.

Cozy

"funboy" <public@esteq.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to have Sales Literacture emailed to customers,
> similarly to how knowledge base articles can now be sent?

0
Cozy
2/9/2006 1:04:46 PM
Are there any work arounds for this?

"Cozy" wrote:

> Hi Funboy
>
> Unfortunately the functionality to email sales literature is still missing
> from V3 so you still have to make a standard attachment to an email.
>
> With regards to KB articles in V3, there is now a button on the article to
> send by email, or if you are looking at a case you can search the
> knowledgebase, return an article and email it directly out from the case
> screen - that works really well.
>
> Cozy
>

> "funboy" <public@esteq.com> wrote in message
> > Is it possible to have Sales Literacture emailed to customers,
> > similarly to how knowledge base articles can now be sent?

Hiding email addresses from group recipients
I have a lot of individual groups to whom I send emails. I do not want the recipients of these emails to have the email addresses of all the other people that receive that particular email. How can I hide their email addresses? I've searched everywhere for the answer but remain clueless! You need to go to "view" and pull it down to "show bcc." You click the addressess into BCC for Blind carbon copy. The recipient will not see the others. It's a great consideration. I hate it when people include me in a visible list, because that's how spam begins. >...

Tracked emails from workflow rules
Hi, I'm using CRM 3.0 and I have workflow rules setup to email a new case notification to a user. The email is sent by the rule but when received by the user and opened, the 'Track in CRM' button is not on and the email does not appear to be tracked. However, when I look at the case history I can see the email sent by the workflow rule and see that it has the 'Regarding' option set as well. If I manually click on the 'Track in CRM' button, the email is then tracked but not set against the case (presumably because CRM thinks this is a new email?) and is sto...

Unlinking tracked emails in CRM 3.0
I find that once an email is linked to/tracked by CRM (Customer, Client, Activity) it can't be unlinked! only deleted. For example; A client uses an old CRM generated email containing the tracking token to ask about a new problem. CRM automatically tracks the new email to the old CRM case and I can't untrack it to link it to a new case. Any information would be helpful... Hi, Check out "How to "untrack" Microsoft CRM Outlook e-mails" on following blog http://blog.sonomapartners.com/ -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for ou...

Can't send email in OL 2003 in Cached Exchange Mode after E2K cras
I would appreciate any help I can get to resolve a problem that arose after our Exchange 2000 Server SP3 server crashed last week. Any attempt to send an email using Outlook 2003 running in Cached Exchange Mode from any mailbox results in the following NDR being received: ===================================================== From: System Administrator Sent: Wednesday, 18 January 2006 12:18 PM To: 'echo@mimesweeper.com' Subject: Undeliverable: Test message. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test message. Sent: 18/01/2006 12...

Transfer Email address?
I have a user, say user1, with email setup in exchange 2003, as user1@domain.com I now want to delete user1, but keep his email and assign it to user2, so user2's email will be user1@domain.com (will not have a user2@domain.com email) How do I go about doing this?? Change User1@email,com to something else, like User1234@email.com Add user1@email.com address to user2 as an SMTP address. Make it default. Delete user1 account when ready.... "James" <fake@email.com> wrote in message news:uhtkSuMBGHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I have a user, say user1, with...

Selecting text for Emailing
Hello, I have question that maybe someone could help me with. I have a database where on the form I placed a command button to send emails. Works great and in fact, I even got it to pull the information from selceted fields on the current record. What I would like to know is: Is there a way to pick up the name of the field and have the information that was inputted in that field appear next to the name in the email? For Example: Currently my email body picks up only the information so the loan number field only shows the loan number and the Date In field only show a date. 123456789 1...

Issue printing newsletter that was emailed
I just completed a newsletter targeted at executives within our company. When the document is loaded and I open the Page Setup dialog box, the Layout options are: Publication type: Custom Page Size : Width: 9.5" Height: 44" Orientation: Landscape When I send the newsletter as an email, only the first page will print. Any suggestions how I might correct this problem before sending it out to our executives who will undoubtedly want to print the message. Thank you John Hart That's a really strange size for a newsletter. What size paper are you using to print it on? (I ...

Sales Transaction Entry #2
Where can I enter the SOLD TO address when entering a Sales Order or customer maintenance screen. The BILL TO and SHIP TO is available, but I can not find where to enter the SOLD TO. regards, There is no concept of "sold to" in GP. As you said, the only addresses available in SOP are Bill To and Ship To. What is the difference in your case between Bill To and Sold To? My only thoughts are to treat one of the addresses as the Sold To address or use Extender to add Sold To fields. -- Charles Allen, MVP "tintin91" wrote: > Where can I enter the SOLD TO add...

Hyperlinks have stopped opening in emails I receive
Have loaded new antivirus software having deleted older version and since then I can not open any links that are included in emails What happens when you try? If you get an error about restrictions in effect, this is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &a...

2nd Try Here: Quote to Sales Receipt
We are printing quotes to the full page, when picking up the quote for sale - we would like this receipt to print to the 40 Column. This is not happening. Can a quote that is converted to a final sale be printed as 40 col sales receipt? Additionally, when a quote is picked up and tendered as a final sale, if a CC is used as the tender option, there is no field for a signature on the full page, but it is noted to require signature under the denomination. I found one article related to a quote with multiple sales receipts, but I do not understand what it was saying - KB 874092. -- Joce...

copies of email to sent box?
Last weeek we experienced a power outage and had to replace power supply. Since then ,when I send email ,copies will not send to sent box. I have checked OPTIONS and have " send copy to sent box",but it is still not doing it. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Send Email With Cell Conent as Part of the Subject
Hyperlink is able to send email with cell content in the Subject line. My Case =HYPERLINK("mailto:Collections_Admin?subject=Overdue Balance " & "_"& 'Sheet1'!G15,"Email To Collection Agency") Sheet1G15 has the data I want to show in the subject line. Is it possible to do this with Macros? I am using Lotus Notes for email. Thanks Igbert For lotus code see Sending mail from Lotus Notes (XL-Dennis) http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "igbe...

Email Notification #8
I followed all instructions to set up SOUND notification, but still no sound when I receive incoming emails. Leigh Anne wrote: > I followed all instructions to set up SOUND notification, but still no > sound > when I receive incoming emails. Do you get other sounds? Are the speakers or some inputs muted? -- Joseph E. Meehan 26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math As far as I can tell nothing is muted. I can play music, and the computer makes the Gateway sound when it is turned on and off. I just upgraded from Outlook Express to Outlook 2003. Outlook Express was giving me t...

Translation of an inbound email address
I have been ask if it is possible to filter an inbound SMTP email address to have a different display name. For example they want joe@yahoo.com that has a display name of Joe Frank to have the display name of Joe Jones when it appears in the end user email box. I can’t find any documentation stating this can be done so if any one can confirm either way I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:51:13 -0800, BFT <BFT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have been ask if it is possible to filter an inbound SMTP email address to >have a different display ...

Sales order Processing and Invoicing Modules
Hello Folks, I have situation here. I am setting a sub-company from a parent company and have to move specific data( like cherry pick). While moving SOP tables, it looks like I have stumped over both the modules/series. When I open SOP , 'Sales Transaction Entry" it gives me an error message which says, "SOP and Invoicing Modules both installed. They do not share information. Transactions should be entered in one module only". How can I fix this issue or get rid of this error message ? Please help Regards, Run GP Utilities. One of the options is...

SQL Table SOP40500 Sales Master Number Setup
Can some rows be deleted from Sql Table SOP40500 to improve performance? Thank You, Brian ...

bussiness,bussiness cards,bussiness week,bussiness letter format,bussiness casual,bussiness plan,bussiness letter,bussiness card size,bussiness card template,bussiness objects,bussiness for sale
Getting started with home-based business may be troublesome and in many cases people may get mystified on 'how to actually go about it'. Many individuals wish to undertake online business, but the fears of starting usually pull them behind. Here, you need to realize that 'information' is the function of acquaintance which means that 'the more knowledge one gets regarding what he wants to do, the easier and better it becomes for him to do it'. Therefore, you need to look for useful details before you decide to undertake home based business. More Detailed Visit:...

How can you see in real time who is sending email
- Hello everyone, Exchange 5.5 How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? Several times per week I have users sending out large amounts of email. I need to know if there is a way to see who is sending in real time. Something that will point me to the user(s) doing the sending right now (real time) Thanks for any help, Terry On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:41:45 -0500, "theitman" <nospam@olsbuff.com> wrote: >- >Hello everyone, > >Exchange 5.5 >How can I see in real time who is sending outbound email? >Several times per week I have users sending out...

shared email, can't privatize appointments
I have 2 secys who share an email address. THey eachmade an Outlook calendar for themselves on their own laptop. However they say they can't keep any appt "private" from the other person--that "private" doesn't work. Is this true, and is there a way around it? -- kamp "kamp" <kamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D667C78F-D0FD-4E82-A4FF-2EA717E4B66E@microsoft.com... >I have 2 secys who share an email address. THey eachmade an Outlook calendar > for themselves on their own laptop. However they say they can't ...

Stationery in email as attachment
Please help. Whenever I try to send an email using stationery, the mail goes thru as a jpeg attachment and there is no stationery visible. I have gone thru email options, setting html and choosing send pictures with email. . . nothing seems to work. Can you assist? Thank you. Hi Carol, Does this problem happen with email sent to just a few people, or everyone? Mail received by a non-HTML client will receive the background as an attachment that appears in the middle of your message. For more information on , please refer to Knowledge Base article 195468.KB.EN-US OL2000: Working wi...

CRM Email delivery not working
1. I have CRM 3.0 on an SBS2003 box. 2. I have an account support with an email address of support@mydomain.com 3. I have created a CRM support account with the name techsupport and email of techsupport@mydomain.com I have applied the custom attribute CrmMailEnabled to the Exhange advanced settings, and disabled the user in AD 4. I have created a queue called Email Support with the email address in 3. above. 5. I have run the Exhange Rules Wizard supplied with CRM and chosen the CRM mailbox to be the user/email in 1. above, and run the rule on the Queue created in 4. above. 6. No ma...

Prompting for Username and Password
Hi, I am currently investigating a move from GroupWise to Outook 2003 & Exchange. I have noticed a major security issue that I hope can be sorted. I am rolling out a Single Profile .PRF to all users, Outlook 2003 in Cached Exchange Mode connecting to an Exchange 2003 Server. I have noticed that when you load Outlook with the option "Always Prompt for a user name and password" that cached mail loads up in the background regardless of wether you have authenticated to the exchange server or not. This is a pretty major security risk ! With GroupWise, you can also run in Cach...

Hot to forward and email to and external email
One of my user want all his emails forward to a hotmail account any ideas how do that ? thanks See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF015.html Note that Hotmail has a 2MB mailbox limit, and thus one or two good sized attachments will fill it up - this will generate an NDR from Hotmail to the original sender, who may be very confused as they weren't aware they were sending to a hotmail address in the first place. Have you suggested that the user make use of OWA instead? Carlos wrote: > One of my user want all his emails forward to a hotmail account any > ideas how do that ? ...

messageID for journaled emails
When exchange envelope journals an email, it puts a messageID in the body of the envelope? What does this message ID represent? How is it determined? Example: Sender: "Administrator" <smtp:Administrator@ctdev.pvt> Message-ID: <A5465DA0EE106D4F8C21BC166D6A96A52764@noisyappliance.ctdev.pvt> Recipients: "David C. Miller" <smtp:dmiller@ctdev.pvt>, "Teddy Kusnadi" <smtp:tkusnadi@ctdev.pvt>, "Kim A. Stroh" <smtp:kstroh@ctdev.pvt>, "External User for Journal Msg Forwarding" <smtp:externaluser@mystore.com>...

emailing Outlook contact files
Help, Why am I unable to export my contacts & then attach the ..pst file in an email? I want to use my 97 Outlook contacts on my 200 Outlook on my home machine. Thanks! Export the contacts. then shut down Outlook and reopen. Then try sending the .pst file home. Also, make sure the file size is acceptable to your ISP who usually put a limit of 2-5 mbs for attachments. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Greg <greg@mrcifoundation.info> asked: | Help, | | Why am...