Email with attachments

I have a user reporting that since installing the Laptop CRM client, email
with attachments will just sit in his outbox unable to send. Has anyone else
heard of a problem like this. He is the only client that we have running
Vista.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Duplicate emails #14
Running Exch 2003 Outlook 2003 client. Some users receive duplicate emails from internal users. The sender sends one message or reply to the recipient, and the recipient recives 2 emails on the same message Has any one ran into this issue... Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Steven I am having the same problem and came across this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;212934&Product=out2K It doesn't provide an answer but sounds like what is happening to me. The mail that gets duplicate for me is filtered into a second inbox folder I created for "...

Email Signature 11-17-09
When I reply to an email, my signature superimposes over the sender's message. What am I doing wrong? ...

email subject
Hi, When i want to email, the detail of 'Subject' should be equal to specific cell, eg Cell H3 = YP123. ie Recipient:abc@abc.com Subject:YP123 I have tried to read www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Introduction, bu i cant find or maybe i overlook. How can i do this? [I am using Excel Xp , Outlook Express] Raymon -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com See the Tips section Raymond http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "raymondsum" <raymondsum.y9m1y@excelforum-nospam.com> wr...

Wrong Email Size
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003 (service pack 2). I have noticed that the size of emails with attachments are being displayed incorrectly. For example, there is an email with a pdf document (3MB) and a word document (800kb) and 4 lines of text in the body of the message - total size of 4MB. However, outlook 2003 is displaying the email size as 11MB. When I copy or move this email to a new folder the email size is displayed correctly as 4MB. Service Pack 2 for Exchange 2003 was installed last week on the exchange server. Is this a bug in SP2? Is there a fix available for this ...

copy attachment only into a folder
how do I copy an attachment sent to me thru email, and put the attachment in a folder to keep under my documents? Thank you In news:463577E5-3E70-4A7D-BA44-FF97E53B42D9@microsoft.com, clee <clee@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > how do I copy an attachment sent to me thru email, and put the > attachment in a folder to keep under my documents? > Thank you You can manually save an attachment to the location of your choice. If you want to do this automatically, you might check out http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/attachments_processor/ or search for 'housekeeping' ...

Winmail.dat and Attachments
We are running Exchange 2003 and our Workstations are Outlook 2003. We are getting complaints from outside sources complaining that they are getting a WINMAIL.DAT file attachment. We also have a couple of Outlook Express users who are saying they are not getting some attachments. I don't have the time to police all of our user Outlook settings Is there an Exchange Server solution on the Winmail.dat file attachment? What do most folks use for Exchange settings for outgoing mail? Are there suggestions for settings on Text, HTML, RTF? Thanks NC Beach Bum How to Prevent the...

Amount of Outgoing Email
Is there a simple way to determine home many emails are going out of our Exchange Server 2003 each day? You can do this with Third party software such Microsoft Management Pack for Exchange 2003 or you can turn on Performance Monitors and Counters, Brien Posey has written a great article explaining, http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid43_gci1190349,00.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51E318D1-AD08-4C62-ABD8-803A0F2D386A@microsoft...

email blocked as phishing by MS Mail
Hello, We send out email campaigns to our customers that request email from us notifying them of specials/sales/... We are a ligitimate company and these emails are only sent to customers that request these emails. A customer has a Vista system and is using Microsoft Mail to read his email messages. He reports that email he gets from us is blocked by the mail reader and he receives the following message "Windows Mail thinks this email is suspicious and has blocked it" and has the option to read the mail anyway. My questions are - why does our email get flagged as phishing email? - ...

Back up failing due to corrupt email
Hello, I have been having an issue with backing up using Veritas ver 10d on an SBS2003 server. Completed status: Failed Final error: 0xe000fe2d - The backup of the item is bad. Final error category: Resource Errors It appears the back up is failing due to several delivery status notifiations that are corrupt. How can I remove these files and have our back up complete other then modifying veritas registry key. Can I remove these files manually? WARNING: "\\servername\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes\Administrator [administrator]Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresŒ...

email templates with preattached files to send
I like to automate maketing tasks. I am sending emails to interested new clients that I have cold called. For each one I have to attach 2 files to an email template that I modify a little based on discussion. I dont want to attached the files all the time. Also when I attach a file I can only do one at a time. I dont consider this work flow automation at all. PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS YESTERDAY ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the mess...

Sent email not getting transfered to Sent Items folder
I am using Outlook 2000 and at a certain point emails that I've sent get stuck in the Outbox folder and are not transferred to the Sent Items folder. If I try to manually move a message to Sent Items I get an error that says "Can't move the items." When I delete some messages from the Sent Items folder then everything works normally. So it looks like there is a limit to how much my Sent Items folder can store and when it gets full my sent email is never transferred out of my Outbox. Is there a way to eliminate or increase the limit of how many messages can be stored in the...

Full email address showing on sent emails?
Using Outlook 2000 for email (I checked this time, Brian!). In the sent file, *some* of my emails are not showing the full email address and only the name. Why is this so with some only? And how can I arrange that on all outgoing emails (as I compose them) and in the sent mailbox the full email address (including the @billyboggs.com part) is showing? TIA aalaan <aalaan@tpg.com.au> wrote: > In the sent file, *some* of my emails are not showing the full email > address and only the name. Why is this so with some only? What I suspect is that you have the Display Name define...

Standard format "Signature" for outgoing emails.
MS Exchange 2003 & MS Outlook 2007. I would like all users to have a standard "Signature" format insert to each email sent. Can this be done? Hello 2Sweet, > MS Exchange 2003 & MS Outlook 2007. > I would like all users to have a standard "Signature" format insert to > each > email sent. > Can this be done? > Sure; See http://www.exclaimer.com/ Karl http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/ ...

grabbing emails and paste into dist list?
Hi there, Okay, here's the scenario in Outlook 2003. I get an email from someone who has included about 50 important people in the cc field. I'd like to take all those email addresses and dump them into a distribution list in one fell swoop. So far, I hit "reply to all" and selected all of those cc email addresses, but I can not paste into a distribution list. How can I do this? Thanks, Gordon ...

Background Music/Outlook Email
I would like to add background music to an email message. I can do this so easily at home using Outlook Express, but Outlook stumps me. Any help greatly appreciated. Hi you may ask this in the Outlook Express forum and not in the MS Excel newsgroup :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Rosemary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:38d401c48f7a$5b5fbec0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to add background music to an email message. > I can do this so easily at home using Outlook Express, but > Outlook stumps me. Any help gr...

Workflow question, regarding emailing to owner of another entity
I am trying to create a workflow rule to send email to account owner after two weeks when service ticket regarding to account is closed. When I'm creating email I can only find following available logical users (account/contact, account, contact,owner's manager, owner). I need to send the email to account owner. Is this possible somehow?? example case. Customer Test has owner Ted Tester, and his team member creates service ticket to Customer Test and closes it. I would like to send email to Ted Tester after two weeks after ticket is closed. As a reminder. I can send the email ...

Server side attachment blocking?
Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I had thought it was configurable natively without any add-on software, but seem to be unable to find such a control, nor any documentation about it on the MS sites. Thanks in advance, Chris no you are able to check the RBL (Relay Blacklists) with exchange 2003 as far as i am aware. you would have to use something like GFI Mail Security. Simon "Chris King" <cking@whitneyhakws.com> wrote in message news:Oai%23hTK9DHA.548@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Does exchange 2003 include server side attachment blocking? I ha...

Error sending Excel worksheet as an attachment
If anyone can give a hand in this that would be awesome. One of our users in this office is unable to send and Excel 2000 worksheet as an attachment when selecting File > send to > Mail Recipient (as Attachment). She can send to Mail Recipient just fine (in the body of the e- mail)... and is she just right clicks the file and sends to recipient it sends fine as an attachment... she only can't send it this one way (as above). She gets the Outlook error: "The action could not be completed" and when she clicks OK to that error she gets the Excel error: "Genera...

Problem with Outlook sending attachments endlessly #2
One of my PCs is having a problem sending attachments through Outloo XP. When sending attachments of even moderate size (~750kb), th attachment is sent and then queued again and then sent and then .... Outlook endlessly sends the attachment, flooding my poor recipients. I have tried two completely different SMTP servers with the sam result. The odd thing is that my other PC, also with Outlook X installed, has no problems sending attachments. Any ideas on this one? After queuing an email with an attachment thi morning, I came back from lunch and found that it had sent the sam email 78 tim...

Attachments #27
I am fed up of outlook telling me what attachments I can have, I'm a big boy now & can make my own mind up. Is there any way I can turn of whatever it is that says "OE has denied access to the attachment"??? Pete Tools | Options | Security... This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows...

Is it possible to add my own header to an email in Office Outlook or Outlook Express?
Hi all, I mean something like followings: X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: someone@somewhere.com or X-MyHeader: 123456 I'm able to do this via C# SmtpClient programmatically, but I want to this by an email application. Thanks in Advance Afshar Mohebbi > I mean something like followings: > X-MDaemon-Deliver-To: someone@somewhere.com > or > X-MyHeader: 123456 > I'm able to do this via C# SmtpClient programmatically, but I want to > this by an email application. For Outlook, you'd need to do it via code. I'd start at http://www.outlookcode.com. For OE, you'll wan...

Email server 02-13-10
The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. Vista is not an e-mail client. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62A2017F-A531-4E34-89CC-7FE3BD9849F0@microsoft.com... > The smtp outgoing email with VISTA cannot be authenicated. ...

***Delete UNREAD email >90 Days (Exchange 2003)
I'm trying to delete all UNREAD emails older then 90 Days. Recipient Policy will only let me select the date but there isn't a selection for UNREAD emails. Exchange 5.5 Cleanup Agent (I think that's what it was called) had a check box for UNREAD emails. Is there way to do this in Exchange 2003, or is there 3rd party app that will do this? Boy I miss Exchange 5.5!!! James jdduong@comcast.net when you create a recipient policy (mailbox-managed), you can set the age in days (i.e. 90 days) and size in KB for all items in the selected folder for which the policy applies t...

MFC extension DLL not attached to chain
Hello, I have a big problem: a simple MFC application using MFC in a shared DLL + An extension DLL (wizard-made) with a bitmap inside: IDB_BMP. When I try to load the IDB_BMP bitmap I get error 1814: "The specified resource name cannot be found in the image file. " Here is the code from myapp.cpp: ........................................................... HMODULE hh; VERIFY(hh = AfxLoadLibrary("myextension.dll")); //AfxSetResourceHandle(hh); -> if I uncomment this line it works! CBitmap bmp; int n = bmp.LoadBitmap(IDB_BMP); // n == 0 DWORD dw = GetLastError(); // -...

.wmv files will not play directly from my email attachments but ..
..wmv files will not play directly from my email attachments but they will play when I save it to my desktop. I tried the troubleshooting suggestion on the Windows Media website. i.e. go to tools, options, file types and de-select midi file, click on Apply. then re-select midi file and click on ok. But that did not fix the problem. It won't work, then. There's something in how the program is handing the link off to WMP that WMP doesn't like. You don't mention the email program - I believe some use a protocol/method/somesuch that WMP doesn't understand. =...