Email will not send, generates error in web and Outlook versions

We cannot send email using CRM.  All attempts generate a
generic error message.  The router installed fine, and
the CRM server registry key for the server url (pointing
to the new folder created with the 2 sfm (orwhatever)
files is correct).

This problem has been noted by several people.  The
Anyone who can help resolve this issue if you could post
the reason why it fails, and how to fix it, that would be
great :)  I've only seen questions posed like "what does
this registry key read) but no suggestion on causes or
solutions.  Are there some mysterious restrictions on web
sites allowed on the Exchange box?  Like you can only
have one site, and it must be the default "all ip
addresses" site for it to work?  Thanks.

Keith

0
Keith
10/9/2003 9:59:53 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Keith,

What is the exact error message in the event log?  I you don't supply info,
we can't help you.

Matt

"Keith Knostman" <keithk@iosoftware.com> wrote in message
We cannot send email using CRM.  All attempts generate a
generic error message.  The router installed fine, and
the CRM server registry key for the server url (pointing
to the new folder created with the 2 sfm (orwhatever)
files is correct).

This problem has been noted by several people.  The
Anyone who can help resolve this issue if you could post
the reason why it fails, and how to fix it, that would be
great :)  I've only seen questions posed like "what does
this registry key read) but no suggestion on causes or
solutions.  Are there some mysterious restrictions on web
sites allowed on the Exchange box?  Like you can only
have one site, and it must be the default "all ip
addresses" site for it to work?  Thanks.

Keith

0
Matt

Wfica32.exe Error
Hi Has anyone seen a Wfica32.exe error, when working with Great Plains in Citrix environment. I did explore the Citrix web site and noticed that this error is certainly related with Citrix but couldnt get a further lead on how we cant prevent it. Strangely enough there are more than 50 users accessing Great Plains through Citrix and the error occurs only for a single user (as far as I know). This error just shuts down Great Plains abruptly and citrix session hangs as well. Any help / idea will be appreciated. Regards Samit Sounds like a problem with the ICA client on the users PC. Since ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large