Email Tracking from Shared Outlook Inbox

We have our system setup so that some users have Full Access rights to other
users inboxes. The problem comes when a user attempts to track an email from
a mailbox other than their own.  From an open message the user does not have
the Track in CRM button, but if they attempt to track using the buttton
available from the inbox, they get an error message stating that they cannot
track from the Outlook store to the CRM store.  Does anyone have any ideas on
how to correct this?

Thanks!

0
AAA (19)
4/15/2008 7:47:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You have to drag the email into the inbox of the CRM user before tracking it.
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"AAA" wrote:

> We have our system setup so that some users have Full Access rights to other
> users inboxes. The problem comes when a user attempts to track an email from
> a mailbox other than their own.  From an open message the user does not have
> the Track in CRM button, but if they attempt to track using the buttton
> available from the inbox, they get an error message stating that they cannot
> track from the Outlook store to the CRM store.  Does anyone have any ideas on
> how to correct this?
>
> Thanks!

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"