Email to queue question (crm 3.0)?

Hi,

I have some question which I hope you can answer.

1. Example: If we have a queue named test (test@mscrm.com). This queue are
monitored by several peoples who has this address as primary email on the
user configuration in order to be able to reply to customer with
test@mscrm.com in the from address. By doing so the people monitoring the
queue will also get a copy of the email to the queue. Which mean that they
individual could work on the same case without knowing of each other. As far
as I remember this was different in 1.2 where the email only got into the
queue.

Is it a new feature that when people has the queue address as primary they
will also get a copy of the email to the queue? If so, is there a way to
solve this so that a email to a queue only get to the queue, but people who
might respond has the queue address in from field.

2. How to achieve that people can reply on several queues and select which
of the queue address to use when replying to customer. Example Let's say
person A monitor both queue Q1 and Q2, when replying to cases in Q1 use Q1
address and Q2 Q2 address. Is this possible?
We don't want to confuse customer responding from a different queue instead
of the queue they sent the email to.

Hope anyone can help.

Thanks
Paal
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Is there no one who knows something about the issue with queue vs email?

Paal

"Paal" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some question which I hope you can answer.
>
> 1. Example: If we have a queue named test (test@mscrm.com). This queue are
> monitored by several peoples who has this address as primary email on the
> user configuration in order to be able to reply to customer with
> test@mscrm.com in the from address. By doing so the people monitoring the
> queue will also get a copy of the email to the queue. Which mean that they
> individual could work on the same case without knowing of each other. As far
> as I remember this was different in 1.2 where the email only got into the
> queue.
>
> Is it a new feature that when people has the queue address as primary they
> will also get a copy of the email to the queue? If so, is there a way to
> solve this so that a email to a queue only get to the queue, but people who
> might respond has the queue address in from field.
>
> 2. How to achieve that people can reply on several queues and select which
> of the queue address to use when replying to customer. Example Let's say
> person A monitor both queue Q1 and Q2, when replying to cases in Q1 use Q1
> address and Q2 Q2 address. Is this possible?
> We don't want to confuse customer responding from a different queue instead
> of the queue they sent the email to.
>
> Hope anyone can help.
>
> Thanks
> Paal

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Problems with creating a newsletter

how to get rid of incorrect email address in list of choices
I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown when creating a new email. "Sal Kay" <Sal Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A48BCAAE-8AAC-4958-8D1B-6473B031650C@microsoft.com... > I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown > when > creating a new email. select it using the arrow keys and delete... .....or if you happen to be using Outlook 2010, click the black "X" next to the address you want to delete on the list. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr &am...

asap utilities question
I have Msft. Excel Vsn 2002 and latest vsn. of ASAP Utilities. I used ASAP Utilities to merge single rows of data together so that more than one row will fit on a single line of text. My question now, is, is it possible using ASAP Utilities to separate the data that has been merged back into single rows of data? All information welcomed! Aaron ...

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Queue's
We have mail hosted off-site and fowarded to us. User mail is fine. Support e-mail's that come in and sent to the support queue it replicates it's self, I think it replicated somthing like 80 times in the last two days. Any help greatly appreciated. cheers, Nathan ...

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Hyperlink problem #3