I cannot seem to get a handle on this, even with a very basic email workflow
rule.
The rule is simply to watch test@mydomain.com.  If any email goes in, send a
notification email to user@mydomain.com

The Server has the following error.   Anyone have any ideas?

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	MSCRMExRouterService
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0
Date:		1/21/2007
Time:		4:01:50 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	IAHSR0002
System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
   at System.Uri.Parse()
   at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString, Boolean dontEscape)
   at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.set_Url(String value)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox)

Nangard (25)
1/21/2007 10:08:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

OK, so I fixed that. Turned out the email user that was the CRM sender got
added to CRM.  Now I have this error. It looks like an error I have had for a
while, but I didn't know it because I was getting the end result. So, anyone
know anything about this one?

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	MSCRMWorkflowService
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	16649
Date:		1/21/2007
Time:		5:13:00 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	IAHSR0002
Condition {186BA2FA-93A9-DB11-B082-001143E8043A} failed in step
{136BA2FA-93A9-DB11-B082-001143E8043A} of process instance
{FE6AA2FA-93A9-DB11-B082-001143E8043A}. Please view the paused rule in the
Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure.

"Nangard" wrote:

> I cannot seem to get a handle on this, even with a very basic email workflow
> rule.
> The rule is simply to watch test@mydomain.com.  If any email goes in, send a
> notification email to user@mydomain.com
>
> The Server has the following error.   Anyone have any ideas?
>

> Event Type:	Error
> Event Source:	MSCRMExRouterService
> Event Category:	None
> Event ID:	0
> Date:		1/21/2007
> Time:		4:01:50 PM
> User:		N/A
> Computer:	IAHSR0002
> System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
>    at System.Uri.Parse()
>    at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString, Boolean dontEscape)
>    at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString)
>    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.set_Url(String value)
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
> connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox)

OK, that is fixed. It was because someone had but the crm email box into the
system as a user. So, anyone have any ideas on this one?

Date:		1/21/2007

"Nangard" wrote:

> I cannot seem to get a handle on this, even with a very basic email workflow
> rule.
> The rule is simply to watch test@mydomain.com.  If any email goes in, send a
> notification email to user@mydomain.com
>
> The Server has the following error.   Anyone have any ideas?
>

> Event Type:	Error
> Event Source:	MSCRMExRouterService
> Event Category:	None
> Event ID:	0
> Date:		1/21/2007
> Time:		4:01:50 PM
> User:		N/A
> Computer:	IAHSR0002
> System.UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The hostname could not be parsed.
>    at System.Uri.Parse()
>    at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString, Boolean dontEscape)
>    at System.Uri..ctor(String uriString)
>    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.set_Url(String value)
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
> connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
>    at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox)

Multiple copies of just one email
I'm using Outlook 2002 on Windows XP professional and I keep receiving a new copy of one email message every time I open Outlook or it performs a timed send/receive. All other email messages have been fine, i.e. just one copy. Would this be a problem with my computer that I can fix, a problem with the sender's computer that she can fix, or is something else the matter? I only get one copy of all other messages from the same sender. If anyone else is having this problem, I received an answer in the Office-Outlook-General Questions Discussion Group. I was able to log into my ...

Benifits of tracking number on email subject line
According to the Techknowledge article https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/techknowledge.aspx turning off the tracking number results in the loss of the Microsoft CRM system's ability to automatically track incoming e-mail. Can someone please explain which trcking functionality are we loosing here ? What are the other benifits of having the tracking number ? Thanks. Sorry, I didn't give the right link. http://mbs.microsoft.com/techknowledge/techknowledge.asp? id=34747&target=PS Document ID: 34747 >-----Original Message----- >According to the Techknowledge arti...

operation failed error in outlook 2000
I've been using O-2000 for years under professional 2000 OS. suddenly I get operation failed error msg right after I see app fully displayed. ...

outlook operational fail event id 27
We got this error message when run outlook client on Citrix server : outlook operational fail event id 27 The outlook session hung sometimes more than 20 seconds.... Any suggestion will be appreciated!!!! Thanks! Eric Peng ...

Public Folder Contacts for addressing email in OWA
OK, Exchange 2003 SP2, users can access OWA just fine. They can view a shared calendar in Public folders... they can view a shared contacts file in Public folders... what I cannot seem to be able to get to work... is a way for users to address new emails using the shared contacts in Public folders. Clicking "To" or "find" does not allow you to select the contacts listed in the Public folders. Can this be done? I don't think there is anyway to make a public folder Contacts folder visible in OWA. Maybe someone like Messageware (www.messageware.com) has an add-on ...

auto reply email entering queue
How can I configure an autoreply function to a queue so that sender get a message back as soon he send something to a queue? I wanted to use a workflow but it seems we cannot add workflow to queues. Any idea ? -- Christophe As far as i remember this is not possible because the Exchange-Account which is used for the queue has to be "disabled". Maybe you can configure Exchange as it would auto-forward incoming mails for your queue to another Exchange-User and try to get auto-reply work this way. Another option -which is highly unsupported- is to create a trigger on Activity-Tabl...

Forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook
How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook/201005/1 Insert the individual e-mail items into one new mail message and send that message. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com asked: | How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook?...

Fail to deliver in time
Hi, We have all Outlook 2003 and one of the users didn't received e-mail in time and new mail notification never warned. I checked all settings comparing with different users and couldn't find anything to stoping delivering messages. He starts to use Send/Receve function in order to get all new messages. Any help? Thanks. Art. Make sure Outlook isn't placed in Offline Mode; File-> Work Offline -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- &qu...

How do I insert a logo into outgoing email in Outlook?
I want to creat stationery in Outlook that has my company logo at the top. When I try to create stationery and insert the logo, the entire page is filled with many logos. ...

email attachments #12
Outlook removes access to every attachment I receive. How do I stop this so I can view the attachments? ...

Outbox message about unsent emails.
Every time I sign off Windows Live Mail I get this message. You have unsent messages in your outbox. Do you want to send them now? It does not matter if I say yes, the message still comes back. I have checked my outbox and there are no messages pending. I am using Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Now do I get rid of this message. Check the Outbox folder in the Windows Live Mail (WLM) program. If you don't see any messages, select View (ALT+V), Show or Hide and make sure that Show all Messages is selected. You may need to select File (ALT+F), Work Offline in order to be able to ...

Cannot delete email message?
Is that something you want help with? If so, you should post a more detailed explanation of the problem to a newsgroup dedicated to supporting your email client. This particular forum is dedicated to MS Access, the database program which comes with MS Office. George "Susan Phelan" <divasue@cox.net> wrote in message news:%23YmPewVVIHA.5396@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > ...

Stopping Outlook sending Email Not Read messages
Hi. I read all my email at work but have a copy sent to another pop3 mailbox which i download at home. I download headers only and then select the messages i wish to keep at home and delete the rest. Since buying a new laptop, its started sending "Email Not Read" receipts to people whose messages i delete at home. This is obviously confusing them as in some cases i've replied to the email i had at work! My previous copy of Outlook never used to do it and i've turned off all read receipts options. Any ideas how i can stop this? Alex ...

System Administrator messages and OL rules
Hi All I use Exch 5.5. SP4 and OL 2000 clients. Exchange issues a warning when user mailbox reaches a 50 MB limit. I am concerned that users might not see the administrative message sent to them if they set rules on the OL 2000 client that move incoming messages to other folders or deletes them. I have done some trials and it looks like OL message rules do not apply to messages sent by System Administrator (i.e. the only way to move/delete them is to manually do it) Can you confirm that this is a built-in feature of OL 2000 or could the users find a way to get rid of the administrative me...

POP downloading but not displaying email
I recently installed the Outlook Connector to Windows Live mail account (although I do not know if this has anything to do with the problem). Suddenly, when downloading pop email, the email never actually reaches my Outlook mailboxes. Some email does but the vast majority of it doesn't. On the bottom right of Outlook, it shows downloading of messages but then the messages just disappear. I have looked in the junk folder, deleted folder, even the draft folder but the downloaded messages aren't there. I deleted all of the filters. At this point I don't know what else to do...

Valid Status Code on Email
Hi. After upgrading 3.0 to 4.0, we get this error code when trying to send emails: Does anyone have any resolution/pointers to this problem? Regards K ------- Error Description: 6 is not a valid status code on email. Error Details: 6 is not a valid status code on email. Full Stack: [ArgumentException: 6 is not a valid status code on email. Parameter name: statusCode] [CrmArgumentException: 6 is not a valid status code on email.] at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.StatusCodeValidator.Validate(EntityMetadata entityMetadata, Int32 stateCode, Int32 statusCode) at Microsoft.Crm.Busine...

System menu for titleless dialog
Folks, I am developing a program that uses a titleless main dialog and therefore has no system menu attached. Nonetheless, I still want to display some kind of menu when right-clicking on the system taskbar's tab for this program. Any ideas? Minus you can always use one of the NC handlers and TrackPopupMenu - specificaly, a handler for the WM_NCRBUTTONDOWN message. Something like the following hack might do the trick (note - message map entries and command handlers for the context menus are not shown): regards roy fine /* **********************************************************...

Command line utility to capture system utilisation
Is there any command line utilisation to capture CPU, memory, network, harddisk or some of these ? Thanks, sc On 7/28/2010 3:07 AM, dingdongdingding wrote: > Is there any command line utilisation to capture CPU, memory, network, > harddisk or some of these ? Thanks, sc Which version of Windows XP are you using? With XP Pro you can use WMIC. John Mine is Home. Advice ? Thanks On Jul 28, 6:51=A0pm, John John - MVP <audetw...@nbnot.nb.ca> wrote: > On 7/28/2010 3:07 AM, dingdongdingding wrote: > > > Is there any command line utilisation to capture CP...

Unbound combobox invalid datatype error
I have 3 unbound comboboxes in the form header that I'm using in sequence to act as a filtering device for a form. The first combobox allows the user to select the field for filtering from an autogenerated list based on the controls in the form's detail section. The second allows the user to select the criteria based on a hardwired list. The value list of the 3rd combobox is auto-generated based on the data entered in chosen field of the form's recordsource. When this combobox is updated (ie: a value selected) it creates a filter string that filters both the form and a list...

How to add a picture to an Outlook 2002 signature, without using 'Word as email editor'
We have disabled 'Word as email editor' by group policy. This is essential as we run a Citrix environment and Word as email editor hammers the server processors. However, when I have created a signature with a graphic, it does not work unless 'word as email editor' is enabled. If not, there is just an empty box with a red cross in it. There is a work around where you insert the graphic manually into your email, but this is not a satisfactory solution for users. I'd love to hear any solutions to this. We run Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2002. Cronos ...

Takes long time(3 mins) to open an email!
Outlook 2002 When trying to open an email in Outlook, it takes on average 3 minutes. I have re-installed Messenger4.7 as I read in another post from support.microsoft.com, but that does not work. I've also applied all patches that are available...Can't figure out the problem here. Just recently upgraded to WinXP and Office2002, but had problem previous in Office 2000 for about 2 months in Win98. Any suggestions out there...? ...

emails appearing after 4 years, again! #4
I've recieved an email that was sent to me 4 years ago, in my Inbox. What causes this? The Sender is still working with me and he definitely does not have a copy of the letter. ...

I cannot create or reply to an email message
As of yesterday, I can no longer create, reply or send a message with forward emails. As soon as I start to type in the body of the email, my outlook freezes and then crashes. I still recieve emails but cannot respond. Help Krista Is this a trial version of Outlook? "Kjardy" <Kjardy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A9A08D38-3C2E-433C-8CEA-5E090C7835A9@microsoft.com... > As of yesterday, I can no longer create, reply or send a message with forward > emails. As soon as I start to type in the body of the email, my outlook > freezes and t...

outlook 2003: cannot drag emails to task button after SP1
After installing SP1. I get the a "Can't copy item" message whenever I attempt to drag an email to the Navigation Pane Task button. This did not happen prior to installing SP1 on outlook 2003. Any ideas? Derek P Works fine here in a profile with .pst files. What's your mail environment? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Derek P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3b2a01c47f0c$...

outlook emails
I can't open my outlook emails,folders which live on a server at work. I can access them from other cp's that are also on XP but not mine Help ...