Email of a queue has to be a CRM User?

Hi,

I have created several queues related to the various products we are
provided support.

I am now testing the email functionalities (a customer is sending to the
helpdesk address related to a product).

The email is received in exchange but does not reach the queue.

The account which is associated with the email address of the queue has the
CRMEmailEnabled attribute, the SELF : Associated External Account checked,
FULL Mailbox Access and has been disabled....
Does CRM requires to register the account associated with the email address
of the queue (not the owner of the queue) to be a registered CRM User?

Thanks
Eric

0
Eric
5/10/2005 1:43:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sorry pb solved this was a configuration issue between 2 domains...

Eric

"Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have created several queues related to the various products we are
> provided support.
>
> I am now testing the email functionalities (a customer is sending to the
> helpdesk address related to a product).
>
> The email is received in exchange but does not reach the queue.
>
> The account which is associated with the email address of the queue has
> the CRMEmailEnabled attribute, the SELF : Associated External Account
> checked, FULL Mailbox Access and has been disabled....
> Does CRM requires to register the account associated with the email
> address of the queue (not the owner of the queue) to be a registered CRM
> User?
>
> Thanks
> Eric

0
Eric

CRM Import Wizard 07-22-05
When I try to use the import wizard and select. "Microsoft Outlook" I recieve the message: "Microsoft Outlook Cannot be Started, Verify that Outlook is installed on this machine". The machine is Window XP SP1, Firewall "off" The Servers are: 1/Domain (File and print) 2/Exchange 2003 3/Sharepoint and CRM Have no problems with exchange/outlook, everytyhing else is working well try this Change Internet Explorer security to prompt for ActiveX. To change this security setting: 1. From the Internet Explorer Tools menu, point to Internet Options. 2. Select the Sec...

Help please
Hi I'm running outlook 2000. I have a considerable number of old emails that outlook will not let me delete, I get the message "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error, if the problem presists restart outlook". Obviously I have tried re-starting outlook but this doesn't help. I have also run the inbox repair tool which does not report any errors. Is there any way I can work on and edit the 'outlook.pst' file directly? These emails are annoying and I would like to get back to a clean listing. Any assistance is much appreciated. Cheers Jem How l...

Junk Emails
We are using Exchange Server 2000 SP3. Recently there have been many junk emails coming to our domain. Please let us know how we can stop such junk emails in exchange server. Secondly, when we click in Current Sessions in Exchange Systems Manager, we get a message SMTP Configuration window saying "The system cannot find the path specified." Please if anybody can help us to stop the junk emails of 1 kb. There are more than 1000 such emails in our Q by which our server is always busy sending / receiving unwanted emails. Regards, Athar -- Athar Sagri atharsagri <atharsagr...

Exporting CRM data to Power Point.
I have a situation where i need to CRM 3.0 data to Power Point. I know CRM provides functionality to export to excel sheet. But one of my client want the data to be exported to Power Point. Any body has done any work related to this? Does CRM 3.0 provides this functionality? Any suggestions or advise is very much appreciated. Thanks, CRM does not do this for you. There just isn't any "standard" way to display data in PowerPoint and typically there will be too much to be useful on a slide. I would look to linking powerpoint to a spreadsheet as a data source for a graph or c...

Access 07 much slower than 2000/2003, multi user
three new PC withh access 2007 trial and an exsiting access 2000 mdb on a network share. Performance is slower but acceptable OK with one user, with additin users (up to 3) it becomes very slow. record scrolling is slow but the main problem is adding records. When typing in the edit boxes it can take > 1 sec for the text to appear, same database saved in 2002/3 format works with any delay in typing or scrolling. Office 07 SP1 installed, and previous versions of the office removed when testing 07. Did same tests with linked tables to sql2005, same results. ...

Open CRM Object from CRM Task in SFO
Hello Group! I can create a CRM Task in SFO and set a reminder. When the time comes, the task pops up in my outlook reminder window. From there I can open the task and the task is linked to a CRM object using the regarding field (e.g. to an account). Is there anyway to open the object (account) defined in regarding directly from the task? With kind regards Kai ...

crm 4.0 mui packs performance question
does installing MUI packs on the server and office client affects the performance of the crm server? any review or document on this matter? While I have not seen any official data on the subject, I would be surprised if it had much effect. Installing (and provisioning) a MUI pack does essentially 3 things: 1. Installs the resource assembly 2. Adds strings to the database (LocalizedLabel) 3. Adds language specific templates for email and kb articles. 1 should have no effect, 2 and 3 above will have a small affect due more data in the tables, but it should not be much. "Benjamin ...

CRM Live via Outlook Client
I seem to have this problem with getting Outlook client to work. I run the install file, and it downloads all updates needed, and installs. When I go to configure it, it will ask how to be used, Office, CRM Live or online provider, and I select CRM Live. It will then ask for the url, https://xxxxx.crm.dynamics.com, and I get this error : The file '/MSCRMServices/2007/Passport/CrmDiscoveryService.asmx' does not exist, and the install will not continue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

VPC Images for CRM training
I am preparing for the crm install. & config exams. I have got the training materials but need the VPC images that are used to do the practicals. Can anyone please tell me where i can get these images from? Thanks The May 2006 Release of the VPC image is located at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8edfc7b-01d8-4500-845b-01370d4eed21&DisplayLang=en -- Michael Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx ---------------------------------------------------------- "Zaheer" <Zaheer@discussions.microsoft.c...

Language Propagating error when synchronizing crm
Hi Installed Microsoft Dynmaics CRM 4.0 for Outlook. When I launch outlook, the status goes all the way to "Propagating language setting" and hangs there for about 10-15 minutes. It eventually crashes and exits. "Microsoft CRM Web Service Hoster has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Can some one please help me. If i change the user's role to system admin it works. I have made sure the standard user role has language settings all green. would really appreciate some help cheers Snow White Have you installed languav...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Can columns be protecteded by an assigned user?
In an attempt to streamline 4 separate worksheets into one, is it possible to setup 4 columns in one Excel worksheet, then protect each column to allow one user to edit their assigned column by unlocking and relocking it? Or is there a better alternative, i.e., linking a main worksheet to each of the four that will show the edits automatically in my main worksheet? You can use the Allow Users to edit Range feature to set up a worksheet so that specific areas can be edited by specifc users. You protect the entire sheet and allow a user to edit a specific range without a pass...

CRM SBE Migration to New Domain and Hardware
Hi Folks, This issue has been talked about in a number of threads but our scenario has not been addressed directly. We are presently running CRM 3.0 SBE on a SBS 2003 Premium installation running SQL 2000. Because of a number of issues not related to the CRM implementation, we have decided to create a new clean domain on new hardware (not migrating AD) and will be installing SBS2003R2 with SQL 2005. We want to migrate all of our CRM data and customizations to the new domain/database/installation. Does anyone know how we can best complete the migration and what steps from a high lev...

Outlook 2007
I am trying to set up a receipt to where if someone sends me an email, my email will automatically write them back some kind of acknowledgement email advising them that their email was received and will be answered in 2-3 business days. Any ideas if this can be done???? Thanks!!! "Senor Martinez" <SenorMartinez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8635126F-BD00-4B87-BEA2-F5F39AADEF64@microsoft.com... >I am trying to set up a receipt to where if someone sends me an email, my > email will automatically write them back some kind of acknowledgement...

Creating mailboxes for users in a child domain
I am attempting to provide the ability for administrators in a child domain to create Exchange mailboxes on an Exchange server in the parent domain for users of the child domain. I have installed the Exchange Management Tools on the DC of the child domain, and delegated Exchange Administrator privileges to the administrator of the child domain. When creating the accounts the process to create the mailbox completes successfully on that DC (as does adding a mailbox to an existing user account with the exchange tasks option) however, I never see the mailbox on the server, and when creating an O...

switching users
I have a computer that on which I needed to create a new user profile. I set up Outlook on the new profile with the same email account, but it gives me an error when retrieveing mail. I have Outlook 2000. I have checked the account settings several times. I can retrieve the email if i set up the account on another computer. Any thoughts? Thanks, Peter peter wrote: > I have a computer that on which I needed to create a new user profile. > I set up Outlook on the new profile with the same email account, but > it gives me an error when retrieveing mail. I have Outlook 2000. I > ha...

Instalation of CRM on two place
Hello Our company got project for CRM 3.0 and we will install in next week. Our consulent demands that i must installed same crm at one of our local computer because they will work localy then export the changes and import at customer CRM server. My question is If i installed CRM at customer's network AD and take backup for SQL databases and restore thats on the local Server and connect to CRM or must install new CRM with same Lisence? Help me. Consulent wants same invirment as our customer has for CRM. -- Maikal You can't simply take a backup of a database and restore it i...

CRM E-mail in Draft Folder
When sending e-mail from CRM, the sent e-mail is going to the Drafts folder in Outlook. The e-mails are not showing up in the Sent folder yet recipients are receiving the e-mail. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks. We had this issue as well, and it was an issue where the user composing the mail was leaving the mail unsent open for longer then the default time of 3 minutes in Outlook. I set the users to save to drafts after 15minutes, and it has solved my issue. Hope this helps, Scott Thanks. I'll try it. "frappe33@gmail.com" wrote: > We had this issue a...

How to restrict printing access for users
Hello, I am new to shared databases and was wondering if there was a way to restirct users from printing specific reports? Thanks. You can use User-Level security: Security FAQ http://support.microsoft.com/download/support/mslfiles/SECFAQ.EXE Lynn Trapp's summarization: http://www.ltcomputerdesigns.com/The10Steps.htm KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q165009 http://download.microsoft.com/download/access97/faq1/1/win98/en-us/secfaq.exe http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=325261 Joan Wild's articles: http://www.jmwild.com/security02....

multi user problem on small vista lan
I have three new pcs running vista business and I installed office 2007 on each. I put Access FE on each pc and BE in a public folder on one of the PCs with full control permissions for everyone on the public folder. Why can only one person on each pc get into access at any one time? Possible reasons: 1. No permission to create the LDB file 2. One user opening in Exclusive mode 3. The file may need to be in a Trusted Location 4. You may need to sacrifice a chicken. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "davidve&qu...

Problems setting sending and receiving emails
I keep getting this message when i try to send an email. I am not sure if my windows mail is set up correctly. Help I do not know what to do. The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'test', Account: 'windows mail', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Account: 'windows mail', Server: 'POP3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC17 "POP3" and "SMTP...

Saving Outlook Email As Text File Extract
Hello Outlook Group: I'm normally an Access and Excel VBA programmer, but my client wants me to scrape the text from a select email address and insert it into an Access memo column. Does anyone know how to configure Outlook (VBA approach would be fine) so that when an email is received in a selected account, the message would also be extracted to a directory as a text file and then the Outlook message would be moved to some history folder. Once the text file exists in a predefined folder , I will just have Access periodically check the folder for files, grab the text, ...

EMail, subject, font
Now we have a problem. CRM mail works fine. We can send and receive e-mail. Everything is working fine except that the CRM Email router can not determine if an incoming email is relevant to Microsoft CRM when email subject contains non latin symbols (cyrillic for example). We can send email with cyrillic symbols in subject. Recipient (Contact) receives it. He can read it. When he replies we receive email in Outlook but not in CRM. But we receive email in CRM if recipient completely deletes subject (not GUID) and retype the subject in latin during reply. We also receive email in CRM ...

Exch 5.5
New spam method: * for any given email server - format the header with an INVALID recipient - format the header so that the "Reply-to:" is the intended victim on the spammer's list This allows them to relay off of any server because the server will reply with a non-deliverable report returning the original message to the address in the "Reply-to:" field. Spam accomplished. So, if the incoming email is addressed to an invalid recipient (nosuchuser@mydomain.com), is there a way to force Exchange 5.5 to automatically delete the email to prevent an NDR from be...

SOAP requests, Current User alert, Web Services, CRM 4.0
Using CRM 4.0.... I have a question you may be able to help me with *hopefully* I've tested and searched all over with no luck. I am trying to perform a SOAP request in order to display/alert the current system user. As you will notice if you use my "universal" CRM 4.0 source code, it is returning false and with no data contained in my request. Can you help? Warm regards, var data= GetInformationFromAnEntity(); if(data != null) { alert("This thing has data"); } function GetInformationFromAnEntity() { var xml = "" + "<?xml...