E-mails from outside can not come into CRM queue

We have installed CRM 1.2 + Exchange 2000.
Then configured the e-mail user for the queue according to the manual,
attributes are set up properly, etc. etc.

The problem is: absolutely no e-mails could be received by the Queue from
outside.
Also, very interesting is the fact that so far only one person from INSIDE
(from our domain I mean) can send emails to the queue.

Everyone is saying CRM router does not accept traffic from intranet, but I
am sure, the member of our domain can send messages to CRM queue and they are
displayed there properly.

What could be the cause of the problem?
Improper queue configuration?

Please advise, why no mails are coming from outside...

Thanks,
Sergey

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

We are having the same problem also.  I would be very interested in hearing a
solution.

Vic

"Sergey" wrote:

> We have installed CRM 1.2 + Exchange 2000.
> Then configured the e-mail user for the queue according to the manual,
> attributes are set up properly, etc. etc.
>
> The problem is: absolutely no e-mails could be received by the Queue from
> outside.
> Also, very interesting is the fact that so far only one person from INSIDE
> (from our domain I mean) can send emails to the queue.
>
> Everyone is saying CRM router does not accept traffic from intranet, but I
> am sure, the member of our domain can send messages to CRM queue and they are
> displayed there properly.
>
> What could be the cause of the problem?
> Improper queue configuration?
>
> Please advise, why no mails are coming from outside...
>
> Thanks,
> Sergey

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CRM 3.0 and Price List Upgrading
Hi, Does anyone know if CRM 3.0 will have a mechanism to update large price lists and/or multiple price lists? We have CRM 1.2 and have 4 price lists, each having about 1200 items. We have an upcoming price list change - happens each quarter, and to do them manually takes days. I hope Microsoft has incorporated something like this into 3.0. Any info would be helpful. Thanks! Shauna ...

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Outlook Freezes when opening e mails
Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes and the the only way to get back into it is to end task on it and re open. As the user you can not delete the message. As an administrator you can open the users mailbox and delete the message for them. We are using Exchange 2000 with Outlook 2000 clients. Thanks Try removing the profile thru control panel>mail>show profiles and then recreating the profile. >Has anyone seen a problem when opening a new mail message >that arrives and your Outlook completely freezes a...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

E-mail Router and Mail Delivery
All, I recently setup a router to with CRM 4.0 online but I'm running into problems with e-mail taking a very long time to be received. Is anyone running into this problem. I did see earlier posts but there was no solutions. Also, does anyone know if the router handles tracking if the user is setup with tracking for account, lead, etc... That is not working either for me. Thanks in advance for your support. Jamal When e-mail is generated through CRM, it goes into a pending status and then is delivered later usually about every 15 minutes. I don't completely understand ...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Setting up a new e-mail account

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

how many receivers i can add

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...