E-mail signatures

Is there a way to create a signature for a user to use in each e-mail that
they send?  Maybe a template?  Thanks!

Brent Bassett

0
Brent
11/2/2004 7:38:25 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Brent,

If you go to Home/Settings/Template Manager/Email Templates and select
Signature you will see its actually pretty much straight forward to create
one. Just remember to make sure that the users should make sure their
infomation should be in their profile otherwise the signature will miss some
stuff.

Hope this helps

/M

"Brent Bassett" wrote:

> Is there a way to create a signature for a user to use in each e-mail that
> they send?  Maybe a template?  Thanks!
>
> Brent Bassett

I do not see an listing for Signature...I see 15 e-mail templates and none
of them are for templates.  Is it in an update?  I am using version 1.2 and
I believe I have all of the updates installed.  What is the template type
used for the signature - contact?  Thanks!

Brent
"M" <M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Brent,
>
> If you go to Home/Settings/Template Manager/Email Templates and select
> Signature you will see its actually pretty much straight forward to create
> one. Just remember to make sure that the users should make sure their
> infomation should be in their profile otherwise the signature will miss
some
> stuff.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> /M
>
> "Brent Bassett" wrote:
>
> > Is there a way to create a signature for a user to use in each e-mail
that
> > they send?  Maybe a template?  Thanks!
> >
> > Brent Bassett

0
Brent
11/3/2004 7:39:56 PM
Click on Tools, then Options and the last tab shows "email Templates" - this
is where individual users can set up their own templates - basically an
empty template with just the signature details at the bottom.
Guy.
"Brent Bassett" <brentb@ccr1.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to create a signature for a user to use in each e-mail that
> they send?  Maybe a template?  Thanks!
>
> Brent Bassett

0
Guy

Tracking e-Mails
Hi to all and Happy New Year: When I use Outlook 2002 the activities tab tracks all the incoming and outgoing e-Mails. I just received an e-Mail and sent a response to one of my "Business Contact" contacts and I see nothing being tracked. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for all your help SteveR7138@msn.com My best guess would be rebuild the contact from an incoming message (right click the from field and choose add to contacts). -- ~jason k ________________________________________________________________ please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed a...

Can you back up mail account settings in Outlook 2007?
I am on XPsp2 and Outlook 2007, and have two profiles with a total of 11 email accounts. Two of these are for non-profit organizations I help out. I am caught in a situation where I need to "clean house" on this computer, and for the life of me don't remember the passwords to at least half of the accounts. In addition, some have fairly odd advanced settings, such as the AOL and Yahoo accounts. I was trying to avoid manually copying down the settings for each account on each profile, but the more research I do, the more I am seeing that prior to doing any major system ov...

Can you use company address for Word mail merging
When running a quick campaign to prepare letters we would like to use the address listed in a company record. I.e. send a letter to a customer "person" but use the address listed in that persons company record. Is that possible Hi, This is possible and can be achieved using .Net. Ram "KWalker" wrote: > When running a quick campaign to prepare letters we would like to use the > address listed in a company record. I.e. send a letter to a customer > "person" but use the address listed in that persons company record. > > Is that possible ...

How to achieve this mail rule:"When given addresses appear in the To or Cc"??
How to achieve this mail rule:"When given addresses appear in the To or Cc"?? This can be achieved in outlook express. However no such support has been seen in the Outlook 2000. Thank you! Collin I have the same question. >-----Original Message----- >How to achieve this mail rule:"When given addresses appear >in the To or Cc"?? >This can be achieved in outlook express. However no such >support has been seen in the Outlook 2000. >Thank you! > >Collin >. > HELPPPPPPPPPP ME!! Thank you! >-----Original Message----- >How to achiev...

Live Mail and Adobe Photoshop
I have Asobe Photoshop Elements 7 on my newish computer with Windows 7 and Live Mail. When I try to send a slide-show of a selection of photos from Adobe it does not recognise that I have an e-mail programme installed. Live Mail does not appear on the list of Default Programmes on the Control Panel. Any help welcomed as i am getting very frustrates! Thanks, Try this: Open the Default Programs applet, then click on "Set program=20 access and computer defaults." Expand the Custom selection. Does it list Windows Live Mail? If so, select it and click OK. =20 --=20 Gary V...

auto-signature changes format on reply
What causes an autosignature to change format on replies? I have one user who is using Outlook 2000. When he replies to email, his auto-signature changes from single spacing to double spacing and loses some of its formatting. I tried creating a new auto-signature using word as his email editor, but the signature still changes on replies. Any suggestions or fixes? Thanks! Joann ...

How do I e-mail only part (page 1) and not other pages on the sam.
A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these pages and not the whole worksheet David H Hi David You can mail a selection or range Look for a example on my SendMail page http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "David H" <DavidH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:85AC80F5-1CEF-41C7-8C34-BFEE3955867D@microsoft.com... >A single worksheet may contain many pages. How do I e-mail just one of these > pages and not the whole worksheet > David H ...

Junk E-Mail Reporting Tool for Outlook 2010
The Junk E-Mail reporting tool 1.1 from the Microsoft Download site does not seem to work with Outlook 2010. Is a new release planned that will support the latest version of Oulook or is there an alternative? Best regards. No news about that have been made available yet. You can contact Microsoft Support directly if you want to know if they will continue it for Outlook 2010. No support charges will apply to such a request when contacting Microsoft Support (even though you'll be notified of the changes when calling). -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configu...

Email Rules Prevent Fetch of Mail When Traveling
Hello, I need to deal with the fact that the Email filter Rules that I setup prevent me from connecting to a network (other than my company's network with our Exchange Server) and fetch mail from a POP3 account at an ISP. That is, my Outlook client fetches incoming mail by requesting a download from our company's ISP. I have a bunch of Email filter Rules that sort the mail into folders on my notebook, based either on keywords or on receipient email address. As long as I am attached to my company's network with the Exchange Sever the Rules execute just fine. However, when I travel ...

Randomised missing e-mail adress for outlook contacts from CRM
Hi, I have a problem when I send e-mails through outlook (2003) with contacts from CRM (3.0). The problem appears to be randomized and I can not see any systematic casue behind it. When I start a new e-mail in outlook I write the name of the person, who is then recognised by outlook and everything appears to be in order. When I click on the person, the properties are empty and there is no adress available. If send they e-mail away, there is no warning that the e-mail does not have a proper adress. If I check the e-mail in the sent box, there is no name or adress left in the header. T...

Links do not work in junk mail folder
Dear readers: I've noticed that the hyperlinks do not work on the messages sent to my junk folder and also, the images are not available. If I un junk a message or drag it to my inbox, both of the former behavior is reversed. Why does this happen and how can I undo this. That's by design, as a security feture.=20 You've already found the solution -- moving the item to another folder.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 ...

Prevent External MAIL delivery to some users
I have a group of users, that they should receive internal mail from all users in organization, but i do not want them that they receive mail from anywhere from internet. Is it possible to configure that tape of delivery, so if somebody from internet wants to send mail to user@bla.com user wont get that mail, but it would get mail from userX@bla.com, and user@bla.com can send mail to userX@bla.com Mr.B wrote: > I have a group of users, that they should receive internal mail from all users in organization, but i do not want them that they receive mail from anywhere from internet. > Is ...

Rule to filter mails from same exchange server #2
Hi All, In the outlook 2000, how we can create a rule to move messages from same exchange server to another folder? I created a rule to move the messages if the sender's address contains our domain name. But that doesn't work...may be bz, if the msg is from same exchange server, it won't include the domain name part in the sender's id. Pls help. Rgds SR sajirochira@gmail.com <sajirochira@gmail.com> wrote: > In the outlook 2000, how we can create a rule to move messages from > same exchange server to another folder? I created a rule to move the > messages if ...

Outlook signature and spell checker
Hello, I have an outlook signature (HTML Document) that displays our company logo at the top with an HTML link to our website when you click on it, 3 lines below this is the user's signature. The problem I am encountering is that the user will insert the message text between the logo and the text signature, but the text does not get spell checked. I know how to set it up so it will spell check, but unfortunately, the setting sticks for only that individual message. To do so, you have to highlight all text, click tools, language, set language and uncheck "do not check spellin...

E mail 05-20-10
cant open e mail on screen icon Please explain your issue more fully. Where is this screen icon, on your desktop or on the Internet Explorer window? Is there an error message? What exactly does it say? --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "andrew mark dunne" <andrew.dunne@live.co.uk> wrote in message = news:O126%23VF%23KHA.5064@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > cant open e mail on screen icon Does any error message come up? -- Americano TRYING THE SAME THING OVER, AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT ...

Question on delete mail > 30 days? Please help.
I have created 5 mail boxes for store a large volume email (for management), In existing, the mails in the mail boxes are delete every week manually since they use up more than 3GB HD. How to set a rule/resouce kit/any SDK to delete all the mail date longer than 30 in these five mailboxes? I would like to schedule it to delete mail date longer than 30 days every mid-night. Thank you! You could try creating a mailbox managee settings recipient policy set to delete items older than X days from user mailboxes with a custom attribute value of a specified string. Thank You so much, I just go...

Need no-install (i.e. no admin rights) database to run from HTA on win7 x64
I need to be able to create a small HTA capable of running on Win 7x64 as well as WinPE3. I would have preferred to use the MS text driver and store the data in an simple CSV, but that is no longer included within the MDAC, and is not available in Windows 7 x64. There is no guarantee of administrative permissions on target machines. I'm looking at using SQLitePlus (com wrapper for SQLite) and wondered if anyone has used it, or has an alternative that may be able to be used. I don't know if this is the right thing for your needs, but you can actually use Windows Insta...

Importing from Mail
Is there a way to import contact card info ( name, home address, e-mail address, phone number ) into Excel from Apple's Mail ? Don't know about Apple but most mail programs have some sort of Import/Export facility. Check out your options to see if you can export the Contacts info as a *.txt or *.csv file format. Excel will open either of those. *.txt files will pop up the Text Import Wizard in Excel, allowing you to parse your data if need be. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On 22 Dec 2005 11:29:36 -0800, "lorrdon" <lorrdon@cox.net> wrote: >Is there a way to import co...

HTML e-mail to a list of addresses
When I prepare an e-mail in HTML and attempt to send it to a list of addresses, I have to approve each one, but when I check Outlook outbox, it says "HTML", but the content is blank. If I send a an e-mail to a single address, it is in sent HTML format and is sent properly. Why can't I send an HTML e-mail to a list? what version of outlook and what are the exact steps you are doing to compose and address the mail? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: ht...

Problem when replying to an e-mail
I have 1 user in my organization whose Outlook 12 crashes sometimes when he replies to another e-mail. There is no rhyme or reason to when this happens that I can find. I have done a repair on his outlook, tried disabling all ADD-INS and some other things. Here are the errors I am getting in my event viewer: Application log: Faulting application outlook.exe, version 12.0.6514.5000, stamp 4a89dc70, faulting module mso.dll, version 12.0.6425.1000, stamp 49d65443, debug? 0, fault address 0x00194e6d. MS Office Diagnostics log: ID: 6, Application Name: Microsoft Office Outloo...

outlook times out sending e-mail
When sending e-mail, my outlook says it is send 5 messages when I have none in my outbox. Any new messages sit in the out box and will no send. I have the newest Norton Antivirus. A virus scanrequest pops up during the send cycle, bu is too quick and I can't see the message. any ideas?? R. MELAND <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When sending e-mail, my outlook says it is send 5 messages > when I have none in my outbox. Any new messages sit in the > out box and will no send. I have the newest Norton > Antivirus. A virus scanrequest pops up during the s...

i am not able to receive any mails whenever a mail is cced me
Hi I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed me. Could u please guide me on this.. Thanks Manoj So, mail items sent directly to you are received OK but items where you're CC'd don't? "Not able receive mails in outlook" <Not able receive mails in outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5759F2F7-6667-436B-A804-27C5BFFBE00F@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed > me. > Could u please guide me on this.. ...

block mail based on subject
My wife gave information to some site that I'm not aware of.All the junk mail begins with her name, is there some way to block it or send it directly to the deleted file ?? Please help it's driving me crazy. ...

Outlook 2003 lost show new mail alert
In Outlook 2003 I have lost the show new mail alert facility although it is ticked. I see the Outlook yellow square in my taskbar instead of the envelope. How can I fix this? Beemer Beemer <Beemer@nowhere.com> wrote: > In Outlook 2003 I have lost the show new mail alert facility although > it is ticked. I see the Outlook yellow square in my taskbar instead > of the envelope. Is it a matter of you using Windows XP and that XP is hiding the new mail icon? You can check this by right-clicking the Taskbar Notification Area and chooing Customize Notifications. Look for...

windows mail
This laptop was given to me, windows mail was set up by the previous owner (my 82 yr old grandmother) how do I change it to my email address? I tried, not sure what I did but it keeps saying this <<please also note I do not use yahoo and want it to be gmail>> (and I have done the 32 bit upgrade for messages stuck in outbox) The host 'verizon yahoo' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'Emailing: Tim 70's', Account: 'verizon yahoo', Server: 'verizon yahoo', Protocol: SMTP, Port: ...