E-mail signatures in CRM 3.0

Hi
I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear when I'm
sending e-mails through CRM.  Does anyone have the same problem or knows how
to solve this?

Regards

Halldor
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Halldor,

There is no possibility as far as I know to generate a Autosignature for
sending e-mails thru the MS CRM Web-Client. But we are working on an
Add-On which will do excatly this.  Each user will have the possibility to
define his own personal signature which will be added then  automatically.

We will release this product next week and if you are interesed please send
me an email.

Regards,
Christian Ternek
______________________
www.mscrm-addons.com

> Hi I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear
> when I'm sending e-mails through CRM.  Does anyone have the same
> problem or knows how to solve this?
>
> Regards
>
> Halldor

0
Christian
4/28/2006 7:07:45 PM
hello,

i'm intrested on this add on too, i think the other thing to do currently
untill this add on is released is to create an email template !
--
Regards,
Marwa

"Christian Ternek www.mscrm-addons.com" wrote:

> Hello Halldor,
>
> There is no possibility as far as I know to generate a Autosignature for
> sending e-mails thru the MS CRM Web-Client. But we are working on an
> Add-On which will do excatly this.  Each user will have the possibility to
> define his own personal signature which will be added then  automatically.
>
> We will release this product next week and if you are interesed please send
> me an email.
>
> Regards,
> Christian Ternek
> ______________________
> www.mscrm-addons.com
>
> > Hi I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear
> > when I'm sending e-mails through CRM.  Does anyone have the same
> > problem or knows how to solve this?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Halldor

Christian..

I would like to have the add-on sent to me as well.

"Christian Ternek www.mscrm-addons.com" wrote:

> Hello Halldor,
>
> There is no possibility as far as I know to generate a Autosignature for
> sending e-mails thru the MS CRM Web-Client. But we are working on an
> Add-On which will do excatly this.  Each user will have the possibility to
> define his own personal signature which will be added then  automatically.
>
> We will release this product next week and if you are interesed please send
> me an email.
>
> Regards,
> Christian Ternek
> ______________________
> www.mscrm-addons.com
>
> > Hi I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear
> > when I'm sending e-mails through CRM.  Does anyone have the same
> > problem or knows how to solve this?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Halldor

Create a tab on the user entitiy called signature. Create a new ntext
attribute for the tab to hold the signature info. Onload of the email form,
call the data from the new attribute based on the user who is creating the
email.

note: Data formatting from the new field is an issue but with decent Jscript
can be formatted with delimiters.

note: Field can also be called from an email template.

Jason

"Halldor" wrote:

> Hi
> I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear when I'm
> sending e-mails through CRM.  Does anyone have the same problem or knows how
> to solve this?
>
> Regards
>
> Halldor
Our parent company used 'Exclaimer' (www.exclaimer.com) to add Signatures and
Disclaimers to the outbout E-mails sent from CRM.

"jason bell" wrote:

> Create a tab on the user entitiy called signature. Create a new ntext
> attribute for the tab to hold the signature info. Onload of the email form,
> call the data from the new attribute based on the user who is creating the
> email.
>
> note: Data formatting from the new field is an issue but with decent Jscript
> can be formatted with delimiters.
>
> note: Field can also be called from an email template.
>
> Jason
>

> "Halldor" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I'm having problems with having my signature automatically appear when I'm
> > sending e-mails through CRM.  Does anyone have the same problem or knows how
> > to solve this?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Halldor
0
Marty (99)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

E-mail Router and Mail Delivery
All, I recently setup a router to with CRM 4.0 online but I'm running into problems with e-mail taking a very long time to be received. Is anyone running into this problem. I did see earlier posts but there was no solutions. Also, does anyone know if the router handles tracking if the user is setup with tracking for account, lead, etc... That is not working either for me. Thanks in advance for your support. Jamal When e-mail is generated through CRM, it goes into a pending status and then is delivered later usually about every 15 minutes. I don't completely understand ...

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Vlookup returns "0"

junk mail filter doesn't work with rules?
Hello, I receive mail from many pop3 accounts and mailing lists. I use rules to organize the mail within my mailbox. One problem I am having is that the junk mail filter does not screen mail that is affected by the rules. So for instance, I get an email from some alternate account that I have. The mail comes in and gets picked up by the rule and moved to the appropriate folder. When this happens, the junk mail filter never checks the message. Only mail left in the Inbox is screened. Can someone help figure out how to make this work or does anyone have a workaround? I'd hate to ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

CRM 3.0 Login Problems