Ereigniskennung:          0

Datum:             13.12.2005

Zeit:                 16:27:38

Benutzer:                     Nicht zutreffend

Computer:         S04-W2K3-EX

Beschreibung:

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceException:
Fehler beim �berpr�fen von Nachricht: 'Tst X' in Postfach: 'CRMRouter' vor
der �bermittlung (System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was
unable to process request.

   at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)

   at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.EmailWebService.CheckIncoming(String
messageId, String subject, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc,
Int32& reasonCode)

   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)). --->
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process
request.

   at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String
methodName, Object[] parameters)

   at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.EmailWebService.CheckIncoming(String
messageId, String subject, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc,
Int32& reasonCode)

   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)

   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapel�berwachung ---

   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)

   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)

   at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox
mailbox)

Weitere Informationen �ber die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie unter

sdirks1 (1)
12/15/2005 8:04:14 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Problem solved.

Thanks,

Stefan

"sdirks" <sdirks@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [...]
> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>
>   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapel�berwachung ---
>
>   at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>
>   at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
> connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
>
>   at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox
> mailbox)
>

> Weitere Informationen �ber die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie

0
sdirks
12/15/2005 10:54:44 AM
How did you solve this?

"sdirks" <sdirks@nospam.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>>
>>   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapel�berwachung ---
>>
>>   at
>> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
>> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
>>
>>   at
>> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
>> connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
>>
>>   at
>> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox
>> mailbox)
>>

>> Weitere Informationen �ber die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie

Mike
12/15/2005 12:22:13 PM
Hi,
how did you solve the problem?
i also encounter the  same problem

"Mike R" wrote:

> [...]
> >> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
> >>
> >>   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
> >>
> >>   at
> >> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceMessages.CheckIncoming(ExchangeSinkServiceLogger
> >> logger, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Message message)
> >>
> >>   at
> >> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMessage(Connection
> >> connection, ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox mailbox, Recordset recordSet)
> >>
> >>   at
> >> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkServiceCore.ProcessMailbox(ExchangeSinkServiceMailbox
> >> mailbox)
> >>

> >> Weitere Informationen über die Hilfe- und Supportdienste erhalten Sie

Hi Mike,

sorry but I can't precisely say what caused the problem.

But our Admin gave me the following hints:

Through the update from CRM 1.2 to CRM 3.0 there where some double
SPN-entries on the domain controller. (Event: KPC 11 auf den DCs �
Host/CRMserver.DC.local)
There where one for the computer and one for the crm admin. We deleted crm
admin.

We tried the router with different users -> Result: must be System

The User, who runs the rule-wizzard must be a CRM-User. The mailbox-owner
does not have to be a CRM-User but must have admin rights on exchange and
CRM Server!

Hope that helps you by solving the problem and sorry for my bad english ;-)

Regards,

Stefan

"Ng" <Ng@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
> how did you solve the problem?
> i also encounter the  same problem
>
> "Mike R" wrote:
>
>> How did you solve this?
>>

>> "sdirks" <sdirks@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> > Problem solved.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Stefan
>> >

>> > "sdirks" <sdirks@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

0
Stefan

Comments problem
I've created a number of comments. When I position the comments where I want them, they only reflect their positions on "Show" or "Edit" comment. All the comments default to the same relationship to the cells when you pass over them. This is a problem because I've also used data vaildation (with lists) on these cells and you can't display the comment with the list pulled down at the same time because the comments are tool close to the validated cell. Thanks in adavance. The comment usually appears to the right of the cell, and should still allow you to see t...

How do you switch e-mail identities in microsoft outlook?
I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP helped me set up an e-mail account for myself and one for my wife, but they were unable to tell me how to switch from one identity to another. They knew how to do it on outlook express, but not microsoft outlook. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance! Care to provide your version so we can provide an answer? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gary & Susan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13caf01c4443a$d03913d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have microsoft outlook, not outlook express. My ISP...

Excel Mail Merger Problem
When merging excel with word for..my currrency field is dropping off zeros to the right of decimal point..if field has $ 56.03, it imports correctly, but if it is $56.00, it comes in as $56, if it is $56.30, it comes in as $56.3...this process is for invoices..any advice (I've tried everything)? Debra Dalgleish has given the following reply in newsgroups http://google.com/groups?threadm=3EBB0685.5080002%40contextures.com and has also identified the following MS KB articles in such as : http://google.com/groups?threadm=3DFA8DA8.6000209%40contextures.com 304387 - WD: Date, Phone N...

Printing problem from Excel 2007

CRM do not recognize different character set encoding for incoming e-mail???
I have a problem with some of incoming e-mail. If incoming e-mail character set is not unicode but for example Cyrillic then I dont see russian letters, but some scrawl!!! My Outlook recognize all what I need. Whats about CRM??? Sorry about my poor english. ...

synchronising problem with Sony NWZ-S545
Up until recently i could sync tracks/albums etc to my sony S545 MP3. now when i try and drag tracks to the sync folder then click start sync the mp3 player just freezes, WMP states "processing" but nothing happens. Have searched the web for a solution but nothing. done sysem restore etc etc. I guess it must be a recent update but what one? Its a pain in the backside and hope someone can help "Wookywoo" wrote: > Up until recently i could sync tracks/albums etc to my sony S545 MP3. now > when i try and drag tracks to the sync folder then click s...

New mail appearing as old deleted item
When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of the new mail showing in bold as new mail. The real new mail is not visible at all and is therefore lost. This problem also used to happen in Windows Mail so I bought Outlook 2007 but it still happens intermittantly. -- Kate What do you see in your Unread Mail folder? "Kate B" <KateB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A95DD7-CFC4-423F-9B2B-F8B72177E2CE@microsoft.com... > When new mail arrives in inbox an old long deleted item appears in place of > the new mail...

code problem
Hi this is a follow on to a previous thread (Copy Macro) We are now successfully creating a new Workbook using the code below. With ActiveWorkbook FName = .Path & "\code.txt" .VBProject.VBComponents("Module2_sort").Export FName End With ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(Array("Supplier Concerns")).Copy ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="c:\Week\testing" & strFileName & ".xls" ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents.Import FName Problem is when we open the new Workbook and run the macro the code defaults ba...

I am converting lotus123 files to excel2002. One problem is that in lotus, literals are ignored when found in a cell within a formula. Excel on the other hand is not doing this and therefore causing #value errors on all the formulas where this occurs. Is there a way to handle this in excel other than manually having to change all the formulas? ...

Seting Outlook for E-Mail
I've search for information on changing my e-mail default to outlook. I never found help. Please tell me "specifically" how to accomplish this. My computer knowledge is limited. "Diane Cameron" <dcameron2@aol.com> wrote in message news:056701c36839$e4215480$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I've search for information on changing my e-mail default > to outlook. I never found help. > > Please tell me "specifically" how to accomplish this. My > computer knowledge is limited. ------------------------------------------------ Hi Diane, Open In...

Sending e-mail to external recipient
Hi, We recently upgraded to CRM 3.0. Since the upgrade Users receive an error when attempting to send e-mails to External recipients. We are able to send e-mails to internal e-mail addresses through CRM, but not to external e-mail addresses. The general error is Failed to Initialize token. I tried a few things, but haven't identified the exact issue. Any help is appreciated! Thank you, Donna You need to ensure that the SMTP service on exchange is configured to access relay requests from the crm web server ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP h...

sending mail options
How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont want to add anything to "to" field. so revievers wont see any to part. or better, how to make reciever see their name on "to" filed while others are hidden. why someone might need this? While sending a product offer to companies, I'd like to send it once and want every customer see their name on "to" files. Saves lots of time cause I am sending lots of mails:p mns <mns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How to send mail to 5-6 ppl in BCC and leave to filed empty? Dont > want...

save as problem
I cant save my excel file The "save as" option is not eviable. Whats happening? "From a prior post by Ron DeBruin, You can reset your menubar to default. Right click menubar. Customize > Toolbars Tab. Select worksheet menubar. Click Reset button. Using VBA Application : CommandBars(""Worksheet menu bar"").Controls(""File"").Reset Or the whole menubar Application.CommandBars(1).Reset You lost the things you add to the menubar!!" ========================================================== And one link that offers some sugges...

Advanced mail merge/distribution/attachment ?s
Hey - questions. 1 - I already know how to do mail merges and email distribution lists in Office, but if we don't want each client on our distribution list to see the names/addys of all everyone else on the list (we usually mail to blind cc for this) is there STILL a way to have each client's name show up in the email (preferably in the address or subject header lines, if not in the message? 2 - Does anyone know how to take an attachment and add it in to an email message/embed it for viewing a la HTML, rather than just attaching it? Any help would be appreciated, Jose 1) ...

Odd problem with worksheets when opening file
Okay, here's the odd problem that's come up. When you double click on a excel file, excel opens up, but you can onl see the toolbars. The grid area looks like a snapshot of whatever you current background is before the file opened up. If you were showin your desktop, after the excel file opened, you'd still see your deskto in the datagrid area. If you start up a new excel file, then do the File>Open>file name, th file will open correctly. This problem happens across users here. Everyone is currently runnin office 2K. Any ideas on what causes the problem and any...

An error occurred while trying to promote the e-mail. Try again
I have an email that I sent using Outlook (didn't use the CRM Email option). I now want to promote the email into CRM so that we have a permanent record of the email associated wioth the contact. I open my sent items, select the email and click the 'Promote E-Mail to CRM Activity' button in SFO. I get the error "An error occurred while trying to promote the e-mail. Try again" No matter how many times I 'try again' I get the same message. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how I can get the email into CRM? Cheers Graeme SFO doesn't have any...

Second E-Mail Account (Address)
I have set up a second e-mail account using the same POP3 and SMTP servers (provided by the ISP) as I used to set up the first e-mail account. The first e-mail address is working fine, but when I send an e-mail to the second address (from the default account), it does not appear in the Inbox. The e-mail does appear in the Sent Items folder with no errors. How do I access the second account to receive/send e-mails? Thank you for your solution(s). ...

E-mail Tracking 2003
I know in Outlook 2003 that e-mail recipients have the option to not send "read receipts" - can this be disabled? A lot of my users in the past have relied on getting e-mail receipts and tracking their e-mails - they are very unhappy about the recipient having an option to decline their request for receipt in Outlook 2003. Jane Jane wrote: > I know in Outlook 2003 that e-mail recipients have the > option to not send "read receipts" - can this be > disabled? A lot of my users in the past have relied on > getting e-mail receipts and tracking their e-m...

Sumproduct Problem (AB)
Hi everyone, can you please sort out this problem for me? SUMPRODUCT(('Client Opening Stock'!B2:B138=$A$1)*('Client Opening Stock'!C2:AH138=A7),'Client Opening Stock'!C2:X138) 'Client Opening Stock'!B2:B138 is the Client Name Client Opening Stock'!C2:AH138 is the Product 'Client Opening Stock'!C2:X138 is the Amount I belive the formula is not the proper formula, but this is the result I need. Thank you for your kind help You need to tell us what the problem is, and what solution you want. Why is it "not the proper formula...

Query Problem in Test.
I keep getting errors on the WHERE part of my query. I'm sure it's something simple. I don't know if you will need the whole code to see what the problem is. It is lengthy, so I will start with just where the problem is. Set rs = DBEngine(0)(0).OpenRecordset("SELECT T2.Distance, T1.* FROM (Church AS T1 INNER JOIN qryChurchZip1 ON T1.ChurchID = qryChurchZip1.ChurchID) INNER JOIN DistanceQuery AS T2 ON qryChurchZip1.Zip5 = T2.ZIPCode WHERE " & strWhere) ' See if found none If rs.RecordCount = 0 Then MsgBox "No Churches meet your crite...

Outgoing Mail Issues with Entourage Hotmail Connector

"File: send to mail recipient" not working
When users (on WinXP) select file, "send to mail recipient", no response from Outlook 2002. This occurs either when Outlook is open or closed. Problem happens when rt. clicking on .doc, .xls, .pdf's....all files. Any ideas?? Thanks!! ...

I registed damiler-benz.mobi, who want it, please contact with me! mail to 001@001.io