E-mail Queue

Hello,

I've followed TechKnowledge article 870063 and have e-
mail queues working from external addresses.  How do I
get e-mail to flow to these queues from internal Exchange
addresses?  We would like to use CRM email exclusively
for this account.

Thanks for any help.

Scott

0
Scott
12/14/2004 6:42:49 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Internal email can't be routed to queues unfortunately. I am not aware of
anyone finding a workaround for this issue either. Anyone heard of anything?

Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Scott" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've followed TechKnowledge article 870063 and have e-
> mail queues working from external addresses.  How do I
> get e-mail to flow to these queues from internal Exchange
> addresses?  We would like to use CRM email exclusively
> for this account.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Scott

Thanks for the info Matt.  That's a bummer.  So one can
not use CRM email exclusively then?

0
Scott
12/16/2004 3:37:34 PM
I don't believe it's possible if you want your users to be able to
communicate with each other.

Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Scott" wrote:

> Thanks for the info Matt.  That's a bummer.  So one can
> not use CRM email exclusively then?

Outlook E-mail Unable to SEND
I'm traveling. While charter.net is my home ISP and I can send using Charter's own Webmail system, I cannot send using my Microsoft Outlook 2003 SP3 from anywhere today. I've been to the free wireless at Panera Bread and I've tried a home network here which is using AOL. I even changed the ouotgoing server address to <smtp.aol.com> while at the local home using AOL from <smtp.charter.net> which I use at my home location and at Panera Bread. (I also tried <mail.charter.net> which is what Charter suggested, and that didn't work either.>)...

Attachment Icons not printing with printed e-mail
I am working with Windows 98, Microslft Outlook 2000. When I send an e-mail with an attachment i.e. Word or Excel, in the past I have gone into my Sent folder, called up the e-mail and printed it, and the icons of the attachments I sent with that e-mail would print also. Suddenly it has stopped doing that. I had this problem before, but it "went away" Does anyone know setting I can use to fix this if there is one, or what's going on? Thanks! I think the format of the message has to be plain text in order for the attachment icons to print. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP -...

Windows Mail Font color
Can you set a default font color for mail messages? I use Black background and silver fonts. But it takes color scheme from WIndows general color scheme set in right-click on empty desktop-->Appearance-->winwo color/apperanaces or somethign to that effect. It's not an answer, it's a comment. Wait for a real answer, and also post your question to WinMAIL Group. "Robert" <instructor@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:CFC53D35-825C-4C5E-B5FA-E784A2AD8BC8@microsoft.com... > Can you set a default font color for mail messages? If you don'...

unable to print E-mail
I am running outlook 2003 and I keep getting an error when I try to print any e-mail from outlook. If i save the e- mail to my docs and then print from there everything is okay. And that error would be...??? Also describe your method of printing as you can do it in many many ways. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Dave G" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3bcd01c4ac33$688235d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I am ...

Re-post with e.g.
Still struggling with printing a workbook in the correct sheet order Sorry to bother... I am just really stuck I have put a link to the file on my site. http://www.earthworks-landscape.com/Test.ht Any help would be appreciated This is not printing the work book out correctly. The sheet pages are out of order when printed The print preview looks fine. The tabs at the bottom of the book look fine. The printed sheets however are out of order I "viewed code" by right clicking on the tab and found that the list of sheets were not in order. I was unable to drop and drag, adjust an...

Unknown outgoing mail
I am running SBS 2003 and every 2 weeks I get reports showing how many emails each user has sent. I notice that the Administrator account has sent 436 emails in the last 2 weeks. As I am the only person who knows the Administrator password and I have not sent any emails using this account I know something is not right. I have looked in the queues and there is mail which is going to alsorts of funny addresses from the postmaster which I assume is the Administrator. So it would seem that my Exchange server or something is sending out Spam. I have McAfee Group Shield installed and McAfee ...

Mail Forwarded Unruled
Windows Mail problem stems from some email error that is sending a email to a recipient that runs in background without my knowing it is doing that when a new email arrives in Windows Mail it is automatically forwarded and then a error is seen by their server and it is marked as SPAM and returned to me in a two file type attachment with the explaination it is marked as SPAM. This was happening to every email received my mother, father, and other emails I have addresses online that work OK with Windows Mail. Right now I got 86 emails that have been errored and many others that ac...

sync Outlook 2002 w/ Tungsten E
I have spent the better part of a day at the Palm website trying to figure out how to hot sync Outlook with the handheld. It works fine with the Palm Desksoftware but fails to transfer outlook items. Any suggestions? Michael You need third party software such as www.chapura.com - PocketMirror. It may have come with your Palm s/w on the CD - if not, you'll need to buy it. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm fo...

[HOWTO] prevent sending mail with empty subject
Hi, Sometimes, I forget to put a title to the email I am currently writing. If I decide to send the mail with an empty subject (which is usually a mistake in my case), I would like to be prompted to confirm that I really want to send the email with an empty title. I am currently using Outlook 2003. How can I configure such a behavior ? Thanks, Joannes YOu would need to write some code to check your mail before sending. There is no setting in Outlook to do this for you. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert l...

How to create an email in a client's default mail client
Hi I need to create and send an email using MAPI that works when the client is using outlook express, or a variety of versions of outlook. I think this code will work with a variety of outlook versions, but it doesn't work with outlook express What do I need to do differently to work with Outlook Express and Outlook? -------------- Code Snippet Set oApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set oOutbox = oApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder(4) '4 = olFolderOutbox enum value Set oEmail = oApp.CreateItem(0) '0 - olMailItem enum va...

Can't send mail -- "object cannot be found"?
I set up outlook to read mail through an IMAP account and I have no problems downloading mail from the server, but whenever I try to send mail, the following error box pops up: "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I searched the knowledge base and tried the solution in article 312354, but the error persists. Is there any way to fix this? I have no problem sending/receiving mail through Outlook Express, but would like to switch over to Outlook. ...

Queue monitoring
How can I see my E2K3 SMTP queues at-a-glance (without having to drill down into ESM)? The E2K ResKit utility mailq isn't working with E2K3. Help! Thanks. thesnazz@gmail.com wrote: >How can I see my E2K3 SMTP queues at-a-glance (without having to drill >down into ESM)? The E2K ResKit utility mailq isn't working with E2K3. The mailq scripts work with E2K3. We run them as services. Your problem may be that the perfmon counters aren't registered with WMI. This takes about 5 seconds to run and will probably fix the problem: Exchange Server 2003 performance counters are no...

Mail store folder on the network
i have a requirement to store mails for user for a long period of time my query is is there a microsoft mail client that can store the mails on network folder to ease my backing up of files nightly -- M I believe that Outlook can put its message store on a network. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Mwasaru" <Mwasaru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FB9AA96-D00D-4184-866B-BEC9D5D62E8B@microsoft.com... > i have a requirement to store mails for user for a long period of time my > query is is there a microsoft mail client that can store the mails...

Mail sent using MailMessage class displays "TO" and "CC" recepients in the message body when sent to large number of recepients
I'm using System.Web.Mail to send an email message from an ASP.NET web page. This is the main section of the C# code. //************* start code ***************************** string[] mailHost = (System.Configuration.ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings.GetValues("mailserver")); //Get data from page string toAddress = ((tbTo.Text==null)||(tbTo.Text.Equals(String.Empty)))?String.Empty:tbTo.Text.Trim(); string ccAddress = ((tbCC.Text==null)||(tbCC.Text.Equals(String.Empty)))?String.Empty:tbCC.Text.Trim(); string subjectLine = ((tbSubject.Text==null)||(tbSubject.Text.Equals(String.Em...

cannot create outlook profile under control panel->Mail
Hi all. I had a problem creating an Outlook profile. I was referred to creat such outlook profile under Control Panel -> Mail. I can see that I don't have any profile there. The list of profiles is empty. So I click on the "Add" button and tried to create a new one. But the "Add" button is not responding at all, nothing is done. Please help. Thank you. Jake. Tried a reapir on Office already? Insert the CD, start setup and choose the repair option -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons ...

Blank e-mail in sent folder.
I have a question I am hoping someone can answer. I often monitor the e-mail from other employees in my department and I have noticed that one employee's Sent Items folder contains nothing but blank messages. This employee is sending replies and/or new e-mail to other employees, but they are getting saved in his Sent Items as a blank message. The record is there, showing who it was sent to and the time, but the body of the message is blanked out. What option in Microsoft Outlook allows this to happen? Does it involve setting up a rule? Is it possible to undo this and se...

I cannot send mail in outlook Help
I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive it but not send it. And also how do I import my address book from AOL AOL has special rules for using Outlook. Look for help on their web site or try Outlook Help. "marilyn" wrote: > I have jsut started using Outlook 2003 and I cannot send mail I can receive > it but not send it. And also how do I import my address book from AOL ...

how can i check my yahoo mail from outlook?
i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail? what shall i do? Use your browser instead. Outlook is for POP mail, not web mail. "daniel hassanian" wrote: > i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail? > what shall i do? "daniel hassanian" <daniel hassanian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67A7F745-2C04-4B92-8F1A-978D61250894@microsoft.com... > i have a problem of checking my email from both yahoo and hotmail? > what shall i do? Exactly what is the problem? Do you know or have the mail servers ...

Rules
Is there a way that I could set up a rule that an e-mail gets moved to another folder after I reply to it? I'm not talking about the resulting sent item - I want to set it up so that as soon as I send a reply to an e-mail, the original e-mail gets moved to another folder. Thanks! No -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Robin" <servicenospam@aronsonpartnership.com> wrote in message new...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Self replicating e-mails (2)
Subject: Self-Replicating e-mails From: "Tom G." <astroman@tampabay.rr.com> Sent: 11/28/2003 9:36:58 PM Request a recommendation on what action I may need to take, please. I greatly appreciate your help: System: two computers, home-networked. computer(1): hp desktop, pentium 4, XP w/ MS Outlook (2003) computer(2): compaq presario 1700, ME w/ MS Outlook (2002) Internet Service Provider: Road-Runner via cable modem. Both computers have updated virus protection programs - neither one found a virus after a complete system scan. Description of Problem: computer(1)send...

Lost mail #2
I had a computer crash (power supply and motherboard). I installed my harddrive as a slave on my new computer and have been able to retrieve my private directory files by taking ownership. Could someone tell me where and how I could access my old outlook (same version as new computer) contacts and emails. I should have made hard copies of important emails, but I didn't and now I desperately need to find my old correspondances. When I open outlook it defaults to the master harddrive. Dan Dan <dorlowski1@cogeco.ca> wrote: > I had a computer crash (power supply and m...

alert for particular queue
hi comunity. i'm in the need of configuring an alert for one particular queue on our exchang 2k3. (messages pending submission). Is there any posibility to accomplish that, because the monitoring and status tools only watch the queue grouth in general. thanx mike ...

Outlook won't download from Yahoo mail but Netscape does
I have been using Outlook 2002 successfully for years to download mail from my Yahoo mail pop3 mailbox. Just today I began to experience a problem. When I do a send/receive the program logs onto the Yahoo mailbox and the progress box indicates the number of messages being downloaded and gradually the number of the message being downloaded increases up to the number of messages waiting, but the messages do not appear in the inbox. After the last message is supposedly downloaded I get the following error message: "Task 'Yahoo - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : ...

Unsent e-pay "stuck" in register
I set up two e-pays to the same vendor on the same day. Money balked at duplicate payments and only sent one. I resent the payment I needed but now - the original e-pay is still in my resgister "unsent" - it cannot be deleted - it has not been sent - when you view the "to be sent" transactions it's not there - I cannot even mark the entry as void to reconcile the account How do I get rid of this e-pay stuck in limbo? thanks Bob This sounds like the same problem I'm having. Is the entry italicized in your check register? I found the following post from Feb...