Dynamics CRM 4.0: Virtual PC Image (RC0 Release)-Last Modified 18/11/2007

https://mbs.microsoft.com/Cms/Templates/document/General.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={78370CDE-2EA2-439C-8A03-3C690992D044}&NRORIGINALURL=/partnersource/products/mscrm/newsevents/news/CRM4VPCImageRC0Release&NRCACHEHINT=Guest&wa=wsignin1.0

--
Aamir
http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/

0
Aamir
11/20/2007 9:20:15 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Dynamic Xml editor
Hi, I am writing a user control that will help a user that know (almost) nothing about Xml to build a Xml file based on a Xsd schema that is given to the user control. The idea is to have a treeview on the left and a property grid on the right. The treeview is loaded with the root elements from the schema. When the user right click on a node, a context menu allow him to add subnodes if schema allow it. This way, the user can create items, attributes, ... The property grid is filled by the user with data. At the end, the Xml file is generated and validated. My problem is about the design....

where's image toolbar?
I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting an image, but I can't find it. Aaron wrote: > I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to > compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? > > A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting > an image, but I can't find it. Hazarding a guess, I'm going to guess that either a) You haven't c...

Vlookup returns "0"

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Item Description--Modifier?
Hello: I have a GP 10.0 client that needs to extend the Inventory Item Maintenance Description field even further than it is now. The keyable length of this field is 100. They need to see a length of at least 125 characters. And, they want to see this "bad boy" all on the Item Maintenance window. Can Modifier with VBA accomplish this? Thanks! childofthe1980s Hi You can use the modifier & VBA with the DUOS to extend fields. There are some caveats: 1) As you cannot change the table structures, this method does not work for the primary key field. 2) If you use thi...

tesuto 03-11-07
tesuto...

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

compact database in VBA access 2007