Downloading report

Trying to download the invoice/quote sub-report. I have installed the trail
version of CRM 4.0.

I complete the download of the report (download as a 48KB file), however
when I try to open the report I receive an error as the bottom of the report
is cut off. Both reports I downloaded were 48KB leading me to believe this is
the maximum size?

Help appreciated.

0
Karlo (8)
3/3/2008 8:24:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

money plus download
i had money 2006. i tried the free trial of money plus. now i can't use my money plus back-up file with any other money software. i don't want to purchase the money plus and have to start all over again with a new software. In microsoft.public.money, lucy in md <lucy in md@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i had money 2006. i tried the free trial of money plus. now i can't use my >money plus back-up file with any other money software. > >i don't want to purchase the money plus and have to start all over again >with a new software. Reinstall Money 2...

Mail downloading as "opened"
I have Outlook 2002. I just set up a user account on a new computer and the mail has rules sending it to the individual folders. When I download the mail it goes to the specified folders, but doesn't remain unopened, so I don't know when there is new mail. All my mail is being "opened" when downloading. How do I correct this? Thanks! __________________ Stacey ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

timeclock report help
We use the timeclock report to print out total hours worked for any given two-week pay period. I am trying to modify the timeclock report by adding an additional column that will tell me whether the date on the report was in week 1 of the pay period, or week 2. I would like to return the string 'Week1' if the TimeIn value for that row is less than or equal to the FilterLoLim value + 7, but this does not work, i can't refer to this in my SQL formula. Any ideas?? Thank you, Kevin here is a simple select statement to demonstrate what i'm trying to accomplish: select cas...

MSCRM Reports Export format
Does anyone know if there is a way to export reports as Rich Text Format (*.rtf)? or exporting to a CSV? We have a customer that still uses Wordperfect, and exporting to an Excel or Word Doc may not be an option. ...

Asynchronous download of a webpage
CAsyncMonikerFile - this is one MFC class with which we can easily download internet pages. The content of the page, block by block, is returned in a Callback function. This is convenient if you want to make an internet radio listener for example. But there are servers which return different pages depending on the client HTTP GET request (for example: http://205.188.234.4:8016). With a blind GET \ HTTP\1.0 the server returns streaming mp3 audio, but IE or CAsyncMonikerFile::Open method sends more HTTP information in their request and I receive an intro web page instead of music. Does someone ...

Link Tables in Report Writer
Hi everyone, Im working with Report Writer in GP10 I read David articles and they are interesting but my question is: for exemple I want to add the "expiration date" to the "POP Receivings Posting journal" report let's assume I found the table containing the "expiration date" how do I get to it when creating table relationships Im new with GP and Im having difficulties what tables to link to get the final table. I really tried everything to figure it out but I didn't succeed I hope I was clear explaning this. thank you guys in advance It sounds li...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...

Ms Money hangs when generately monthly reports
I am using Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe Trial Version 17.0.120.727, and everytime I generate monthly reports under the Reports Tab I will encounter the following error and MS money will hang & close. Any idea what's wrong with ms money? Error message:- Runtime Error! Program: ... gram Files\Microsoft Money Plus\MNYCoreFiles\msmoney.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminte it in an unusual way Please contact the application's support team for more information ...

create flixible forecast reports?
Is it possible to create flexible forecast reports (global reports, reports for one country, for one business-line, one account-executive, ...) with revenue and profit margin, given the following information for the opportunities: - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), equal split over several months - global revenue and profit margin (percentage), not equal split over several months - hourly revenue and cost price for a consultant (linked at an opportunity), split over several months based on working days per month - hourly revenue and cost price for different consultants (lin...

Downloading Crystal report 9.2.2
Hi, I am trying to download and install Crystal report 9.2.2. I found a link in one of the postings ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRPro922.zip, but it seems like the link is no longer valid. Could anyone guide me to where else I can download Crystal Report 9.2.2? Thanks in advance, Alvin Hi Alvin, If you have a license for v9 you can get 9.2.2 by contacting BusinessObjects. They will validate your crystal 9 license then either send you 9.2.2 or give you a download location. You can download from the following location but you need login details - https://businessobj...

MacFixIt Special Report on Office slow to launch
How about some comments on what others have done ----------------------------- Title: Mac OS X 10.5.2 Special Report: Microsoft Office applications slow to launch Date: Wednesday, February 27 2008 @ 12:38 PM PST Read the full article at http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?story=20080227123853596 ------------------------------ MacFixit calls it a "Special Report"???? Must be a slow news week - this "fix" has been in circulation for nearly a month now: http://bbold.com/blog/apple/speed-up-microsoft-office-2008-for-mac/ Works for some, not for others, and many don'...

GP reports indicating good job managing payables?
Are there any good AP reports that you could recommend for showing performance of managing payables? Jon, What statistics do you want to measure? Volume of invoices processed? Volume of checks processed? What is your definition of 'good' payables management? I can think of a number of ways to use SmartList once you've defined what you want to measure. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com I've got a bunch of metrics that I built for managing our AP/PO processes. AP Vouchers by week, AP payments by week and AP vouchers per week ...

Business Portal 3.0 Breaks SQL Reporting Services
Hi, I had a box with Windows 2003 Server, running SQL 2005 with SQL Reporting Services up and running fine. SharePoint was also installed and running fine. Then I installed Business Portal and now SharePoint works, BP works but SQL Reporting Services is broke. I have done an uninstal and reinstall of SQL Reporting Services. Anyone see the error below or know what I should change? Server Error in '/Reports' Application Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the speci...

how to ignore DTD and NOT download it when ValidationType=none?
I'm trying to load and parse an xml file with XmlReader and have it completely IGNORE the DTD in the xml file. If I set "ValidationType = ValidationType.None" it STILL downloads the DTD even though it doesn't validate against it. I get an XmlException when I set "ProhibitDtd = true" because then no DTD is allowed in the doc. If I manually remove the DTD reference from the file then it works fine and does not download the DTD (obviously). How do I leave the DTD in the file but have XmlReader IGNORE it completely, including not downloading it? It doesn't seem...

Problem using a report from Access2003 to Access2007
I am trying to use a database created with Access 2003 in Access 2007 but have come up with a problem. The database contains a report which produces invoices for sales between two dates. When the report is run the user is asked to input sale date From and To (this is set up in the Invoice Query), Invoice Date and Invoice Start Number - these two are set up as text boxes on the report. Invoice Date conrol source has [Enter Invoice Date] and Invoice Start Number has [Page]+[Invoice Start Number]-1. This works fine in Access 2003 and the invoices come out correctly but in 2007 invoice ...

Print different footers on report.
Hi: I'm still trying to figure this problem out. I have a report (a picking Ticket) that I need to print. Each time it is printed I need 4 copies of the report. However on the first copy I need the footer to say "Original Copy", on the second copy I need it to say "Customer Copy", third page - "File Copy", fourth page "Accounting Copy". Some kind person did try to help on this about a week ago, but I did not have any luck. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this task would be greatly appreciated. Terry Terry, How are you calling t...

download statements in money 03
Please advise!!!!!.....after downloading statements, im not able to load them into my registry. money still says i have statements to view but how can i add them and update my account. i havent been on money in a few months. please help :( In microsoft.public.money, Zags wrote: >Please advise!!!!!.....after downloading statements, im >not able to load them into my registry. money still says >i have statements to view but how can i add them and >update my account. i havent been on money in a few >months. please help :( Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your brow...

Crystal Report password tool
what is error 404? I have a problem to change the password. Please help... Thanks 404 is page not found -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Francis" <Francis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAA3BBAD-29D7-4815-999C-3976D19548DE@microsoft.com... > what is error 404? I have a problem to change the password. Please help... > Thanks ...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

GP8 Security and Modified report
Hi there this is my problem We have this bunch of modified report for different departement here With of course different security for each of them So far, the initial security has been apllied with the standard security from an external consultant. He found it easier to work with that He told me a while ago the only problem is you cannot do it by groups,,, user only So I openned "Advance security" a choose "view by alternate modified and custom". Now what I see is not the same as standard security User for a particular report that doesn't have access ...

how do i report a bug in excel
how do i report a bug in excel Hi Dave well if you'ld like to post here what you've found we can (probably) tell you if it is a known one already and maybe even suggest a solution or workaround. Cheers JulieD "dave" <dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF36F937-24C7-4E2C-A4FF-D743A4E9AAC0@microsoft.com... > how do i report a bug in excel Or, as is often the case, not a bug at all but "just the way things work". -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "JulieD&q...

Problems with CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi, I am having problems opening reports from the web client direct from the CRM server. When i ckick reports either in My Workplace the following message occurs: Reports.config has invalid schema, and could not be loaded. Any ideas what might be the problem? Note: I have not implemented Microsoft CRM myself, but one of our partners, so I know little about the install process. Hi, If you are running sqlserver 2005, the following could help: - log on to your server - start - all programs - microsoft sql server 2005 - configuration tools - reporting services configuration - connect to...

report showing email sent
Is there any way to report on # of email sent by each user? Sounds like there's a default report that will provide this in SBS, but I'm running Exch 2K3 Std. I was hoping there was an option built into exchange, but it seems like I'll need to use a 3rd party tool. Anyone know a way to generate this type of report from Exchange? Thanks 3rd party, or write something yourself that is able to grep this information out of the message tracking logs and present it in a readable format :-) Seriously though, 3rd party is really what you need to look at for this type of reporting....

Making sub reports invesible
I have this repot that has 3 text boxes Summer Brochure Winter Brochure Skiing Brochure Which will have -1 or 0 depending if true or false I also have 3 sub reports for each brochure How can i set it to make the a subreport invesiable if one of the brochures is false 0 Thanks Simon. I think you mean you have 3 subforms... one for each of the Brochure types. Do you mean that if SummerBrochure is False, hide the SummerBrochure subform... and the same for each of the Brochure types. In the OnFormat event of the report section that contains the brochure subforms... Su...

Custom Reports in Reports not available??
2 questions... 1. I just figured out how to download the reports available. I just realized that when I go to reports in store operations manager, the custom reports option is not available. Is there a reason for this? How can I fix this? 2. I really need to do a report on customers. I need to know how much money a list of customers has spent between certain dates. I can't seem to get any of my report options to let me do all of those things at once. EX. customers that spent greater than or equal to $50 between 11/1/06 and 12/31/06 and to have it list the total sales for that time fr...