double address import check

Hi,

Microsoft CRM has a nice function to import new addresses into CRM. Only
minus is that it won't check for double addresses. I'm curious if someone
has a great solution for this. Some nice MS CRM add-on which can check if
their are possible double addresses in the database.

kind regards,
Michel
www.notetaker.nl

0
Michel
8/19/2005 1:43:45 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

version 3 will have some nice features for identifying and merging duplicate
records.

Dave

"Michel//www.notetaker.nl" <info@nospamnotetaker.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Microsoft CRM has a nice function to import new addresses into CRM. Only
> minus is that it won't check for double addresses. I'm curious if someone
> has a great solution for this. Some nice MS CRM add-on which can check if
> their are possible double addresses in the database.
>
> kind regards,
> Michel
> www.notetaker.nl

0
Dave
8/23/2005 5:35:37 PM
Thanks for your answer.

I think I can wait for version 3.0.

Regards,
Michel

"Dave Ireland" <direland@salentica.com> schreef in bericht
> version 3 will have some nice features for identifying and merging
> duplicate records.
>
> Dave
>
> "Michel//www.notetaker.nl" <info@nospamnotetaker.nl> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Microsoft CRM has a nice function to import new addresses into CRM. Only
>> minus is that it won't check for double addresses. I'm curious if someone
>> has a great solution for this. Some nice MS CRM add-on which can check if
>> their are possible double addresses in the database.
>>
>> kind regards,
>> Michel
>> www.notetaker.nl

0
Michel
8/24/2005 1:44:47 PM
Dave,

I do agree that version 3 will have a feature to merge two records, but this
is not attached to the import functionality. I could also not find any new
feature regarding the identification of duplicate records.

Ronald Lemmen
Avanade Netherlands