Does MS CRM 3.0 use Impersonation/Delegation model...?

Hi,

I wanted to check on the authentication method used by MS CRM web
server in communicating with the database when they are installed on
seperate servers..

Does it use trusted sub system model (where Db trusts the web/app
server for authentication of orginal callers) OR delegation model
(where original caller's credentails are passed to the DB)..?

Thanks,
Nandi

0
nandigm
8/16/2006 12:28:07 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

number rounding in MS Excel

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Letter Writing assitant to be used with Prospects
Would like to see Letter Writing Assitant to be extended to be used with Prospects. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=73b8a531-e5c3-4d8b-91ae-5b1758b9f1a5&...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Vlookup returns "0"

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...