Does CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ?

Does Microsoft dynamics CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

No, there is no integration with OWA.

Dave

"Misha" <Misha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does Microsoft dynamics CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ?

0
Dave

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

learning Excel #3

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Access to User Calendar

CRM menu is dim
The "CRM" menu pad in my Outlook client is dim (disabled). Does this mean my CRM 3.0 client is not functional. I got the message following message after installing the 3.0 client for Outlook: "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact your system administrator if errors persist." Many thanks for anybody who can help. KM Most of the time, in my experience, this means that it cannot connect to the CRM server. Do you have a connection to the CRM server? Try browsing to http://<yourcrmserver>/mscrmservices/20...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail