Distributing Campaign Activities for Inactive Records

We noticed today that when we distribute campaign activity against
Disqualified Leads or Inactive Contacts they are excluded with error code
0x8004032a. I am pretty sure in CRM 3.0 we would run campaigns against
disqualified leads.

I don't want to have to reopen leads just to include then in a campaign as
it will mess up our marketing reports

Do anyone have a solution?

0
Julian325 (40)
10/8/2008 4:19:11 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Easy way to resend failed campaign activity emails?
I have a marketing list containing 1000 people, create a marketing activity to send emails to these people, and distribute. 100 of these people may have inadvertantly got the "Do Not Allow Emails" to be ticked, or have an email address missing. Is there an easy way, after fixing this, to resend these emails to these people? i.e. from the "failed activities" sub-grid. Any help would be much appreciated. Ian. ...

Filter records by date in subform by date entered in mainform.
Hello, I've spent 3 days trying to understand what I'm doing wrong.....Here is the summary of my problem. I have a form named 'frm_EfficiencyStats' and a subform within the form named 'qry_Total hours subform' (the subform is based on a query). The form contains a text box (for date) which is bound to a table 'tbl_EfficiencyStats'. I would like to be able to enter a date in the text box on my form, and display the records in the subform based on the date I entered in the text box. The subform will only pull records from my table based on the date. Here are th...

Continuous form First record
On a continuous subform with only one field (suffix) I need to automatically enter 0 when the field gets focus and then set the focus to the next record in the subform, leaving the 2nd record blank and ready for the user to enter a number. I have tried in the field's OnGotFocus event the following code. If IsNull(Forms!InPutFrm!SuffixSubFrm!Suffix) Then Forms!InPutFrm!SuffixSubFrm!Suffix = 0 EndIf I had the code to go the next record after that but as you can quickly see, that puts a 0 in the second record and I get an error message that it created a duplicate. So I now need help...

Activate Exchange Cache Mode in Microsoft Outlook 2003
Bei uns soll nachtr=E4glich in Outlook 2003 der Exchange Cache Mode bei unseren Clients in Abh=E4ngigkeit von verschieden Kriterien per Script aktiviert werden. Derzeit ist mir nur die Option =FCber GPO oder die manuelle Aktivierung per Oberfl=E4che bekannt. Beides l=E4sst jedoch keine Automatisierung in Abh=E4ngigkeit mit verschiedenen Kriterien zu. Gerne w=FCrde ich hierzu ein Script schreiben, kennt jemand die notewendigen Einstellungen, die am Client zur Aktivierung notwendig sind? Lesen Sie bitte diesen Artikel http://support.microsoft.com/kb/872930/en-us Nue "T.Bruell" &l...

Global recipient limit and distribution lists with a lot of member
Hi all, I have to set the global recipient limit to 100 in our Exchange 2003 organization. We have some distribution lists which have more than 100 members, but everybody does not have the permission to send messages to these lists. I set the recipient limit to 5000 at user-level at those users who have permission to send messages. Will it work? Will they be able to send messages to DLs which have 2000 members in spite of the global setting? Will it work with query-based distribution lists as well? Thank you very much, bolo Should work, the user setting should override the global se...

outlook 2000 hangs on any activity
I am running Outlook 2000 on an XP Pro machine. My pst file is now about 960K. I can open it but if I try to do anything, like check mail, open a message or even switch to the calendar. It comes up not responding and there is an extra Outlook showing in the Taskmanager applications tab (but not in the processes tab) If I switch to an old backup of the pst file it works. My XP machine has 1G of memory and good hd space left. Can a pst file be too big? I put some messages in subfolders. Does this help? Would I be better off to move messages into various archive folders? -- Roger ...

Bulk Import Activities stuck at Pending
Ok, I'm playing around with 3.0, and have tried Bulk Loading a .csv file of leads into the system. I walked through the import wizard, got to a success screen that said this would be added as a pending activity. I go to Workplace, Activities, and do a find on Type "Bulk Import". I see the file name, and the Status Reason says "Pending". Any ideas on how I bump it along to actually do the import? What part of the documentation am I missing? Thanks, James I've run into the same problem in our installation. Have you received an answer yet? David "...

Unable to add a new record in a subform datasheet
I have three tables, Owners, Parcels, and Ownership. Owner has and Owner_ID and several fields of owner information. Parcel has a Parcel_ID and several fields of information. Ownership is a junction table that matches these two IDs. I have created a form that displays the owner data in the main form and then all of the parcels for that owner in the subform. I would like to be able to add new parcels in the subform. When I try to do this, I get an error message, "Field cannot be updated." I checked the control properties, and the subform and its controls are not locked. Can ...

Record count based on status
I need to write a query that will yeild a report that counts the number of projects based on date fields. For example: a project might be in an upcoming status based on 1. first record date and 2. no engineer start date. If the first record date is 11/01/07 and the engineer start date is 2/1/08, the project is considered to be in upcoming status for November 2007, December 2007, and January 2008. It then is considered to be in design status for February 2008. Can anyone offer any tips on how to write this query? Thanks -KB More rules are needed. It looks like --- no engineer [...

Spin-off recording
using small business 2004 and trying to record a spin-off. I get an error message that the operation can't be completed. "Help" tells me to run the file repair tool which I have done. -both the Quick repair tool and the Standard to no avail. "help" also tells me that there is a download available for the latest version of the "Standard file tool". I can't seem to find this download on microsoft's site after an eshaustive search. Any ideas?? Charley ...

How do I count the number of records within a date range
How do I count the number of records within a date range. eg 1/1/2003,1/5/2003,1/10/2004 Using countif between 1/1/2003 and 31/12/2003 = 2 =COUNTIF(A1:A100,">="&"1/1/2003")-COUNTIF(A1:A100,">"&"12/31/2003") Format cell as General "Mike" wrote: > How do I count the number of records within a date range. > eg 1/1/2003,1/5/2003,1/10/2004 Using countif between 1/1/2003 and 31/12/2003 > = 2 try =sumproduct((year(daterng)=2003)*1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Mike" <Mike@dis...

Outlook version of CRM is showing inactive account as well when searching....
Hi there, We have a client who has an issue where when you are in Outlook version of Microsoft CRM and do a search on account, inactive accounts come up as well. But this doesn't happen on web version of MSCRM, web version of CRM only list active accounts when searching. Has anybody come across this before? Regards, Kyaw Hi Kyaw, Are they offline or online? If Offline, what happens when they go Online? And then back Offline? Stephen "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:%23ePPJ4YqEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi there, > > We have a client ...

How to refer to active cell on spreadsheet?
Excel 2000 on Windows 2000 I'm looking for functionality similar to "ActiveCell" in VBA. I have week-ending dates in Column A. Columns B through H are the days of the week, Mon - Fri, so cell B1 = "Mon", C1 = "Tue", etc. I want B2 to be whatever the date value in Column A in the current row is, minus 6 (my weeks end on Sunday.) So if my active cell is B6; A6 = 1/19/03; and then I want B2 to read 1/13/03 (Monday's date), or 1/19/03 - 6. A B C D E F G H --------------------------------------------------...

Auto Forwarding Emails without being active
Hi, I am a contractor who works for different clients. Thus I have many email accounts at the client-site, which I want to forward all to just my primary one I have followed this guide: http://ittraining.lse.ac.uk/Documentation/OnlineGuides/Forward-your-email.htm However I find that the emails will not be forwarded until I open up each of the client email accounts then only the rule starts to be activated??? How can I make the rule run without me having to go into each Outlook Profile? Thanks jason.teen@gmail.com <jason.teen@gmail.com> wrote: > I am a contractor who works for d...

Multiple distribution points in config.xml
Anyone have an example of a config.xml file for Office 2007 with multiple distribution points? I currently have Office 2007 deployed but with only one network location and I would like to add additional ones for backup via a config.xml but I haven't found one example or a single bit of documentation on multiple points via a config.xml. ...

Is the Activities View Customisable?
I'd like to add Contact name and Phone number against Activities. Is it possible to customise Activities and then show in a list view? ...

Sales Transaction Distribution Entry
Transaction --> Sales --> Transaction Entry : When credit card/cash is selected to show the revenue the distribution tab will show the following details : Debit Credit Sale A/c 1250.00 Credit Card A/c 1250.00 Account Receivable A/c 1250.00 Account Receivable A/c 1250.00 Why is it showing the "Accounts Receivable" when the transaction has been done by Credit Card? Do you have Separate Payment Distributions checked in Company Setup Options? (I...

Migration of Activities with status Completed
Hi, using the DMF, all records in cdf_fax en cdf_letter are not migrated when they have statecode 1 (completed). If I just change this to 0 (Open) they migrate without a problem. The error in the log says : Failed to migrate object: Server was unable to process request. Any help would be greatly appreciated ! ...

Std bank Module in distributed Retail environmnet
Top of the year all We have a customer in a retail environment with multiple branches around the country. They currently use the CAshbook Bank Mgt module. Due to serious performance and support issues related to this product we are looking at taking it out at this site (& Others). Having said that it does have some good features about it, but it does not work with SOP transactions when entering am 'Amount Received' onto an order, especially when you remove a previously posted receipt. Each branch enters their own cash receipts and deposits to one bank account. If we m...

Query to add fake records from table
I have a table that contains real data and then I have a table that has dummy data that is needed for another program that I'm sending the file too. I need to figure how to put them in the same colunm in the table. Here is my statement. "Station Name & Item: [DBA_DEVICES]![deviceName] & " " & [DBA_ITEMS]![itemId] NEW [DocFinity Fake Records]![Station Name] & " " & [DocFinity Fake Records]![Item]" Where the 'NEW' is that is where I need to enter my other data is the same colunm. Below is what I'm trying to a...

Importing Campaign Responses: Error in data match
Hi! I'm trying to import campaign responses into CRM 3.0. The responses I am trying to import, are accounts, but everytime I try to import the responses the import fails. The error message I get is: "data in row did not match the import type". I have checked around the group for other people who have the same issue, and some people have suggested it is related to the accountID/GUID. So, I tried importing the responses using the accountid in place of the customer name, but that didn't work either. Just to be sure, the accountid looks like a hash between some "{}". W...

Import data to contact table and create record in related table
I have two tables. One contains contact data and the other contains status information that is related to the contact data. I need to be able to import data into the contact table and create a default record in the status table linked back to the contact record. Any ideas? "bkaufman" <bkaufman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8AD4C186-5BFD-46C7-BE05-1253595296FA@microsoft.com... >I have two tables. One contains contact data and the other contains status > information that is related to the contact data. I need to be able to > import > data into...

Distribution Group Member Limit 1000
I'm having trouble with a Distribution group on our system. We're running Exchange 2003, on a Windows 2003 Server. In Active Directory I have a list of users (3354 users total) that I need to put in an 'All Users' distribution group. I have no problem adding the users, but after a short amount of time the distribution group cuts down to 1000 users. If I look at the users that are in the list, they are the first 1000 users that had been added to the system. I've been unable to find a solution or even anyone with the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for...

Deleting a record when some compulsory fields not filled
I am not sure where to put this but it could be simpler than I think. Most of the fields in my form are set to compulsory. I want to be able to delete a record if not all of these compulsory fields have been filled in. Everything does have its logic once it has been thought through! "Klatuu" wrote: > If required fields have no value, the record cannot be appended to the table; > therefore, it can't really be deleted. If what you are saying is you want to > clear your form, then you can use Me.Undo. Most likely, you will want to do > that in the Before ...

Search key not found in any record
HI, Some of the fields in one of my records displays some junk characters. Am not allowed to make any changes or even delete the record. I get the message Search key not found in any record. Any help to sort out this record? Thanks Ramesh hi Ramesh, Ramesh wrote: > Some of the fields in one of my records displays some junk characters. Am > not allowed to make any changes or even delete the record. I get the > message Search key not found in any record. > > Any help to sort out this record? This sounds like a corrupted table. Have you already tried to run compac...