Dissapearing CRM.

Hi all,

Got a terrible problem, when one of my users types http://crm in IE, window
just dissapears...CRM loads for half a second and then the whole window
closes. Magic ? Dont think so. First i thought it was pop-up blocker from
SP2, or that i have to add CRM to trusted sites, but nope. Doeasnt work. Any
ideas ?

Sincerely Gregory

0
Grzegorz
8/31/2005 12:26:15 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Get you user to type in http://crm/loader.aspx

Regards,

Alex

"Grzegorz Cyborowski" <grzegorz.cyborowski@computerplus.krakow.pl> wrote in
message news:%23meTwcirFHA.3228@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
>
> Got a terrible problem, when one of my users types http://crm in IE,
> window just dissapears...CRM loads for half a second and then the whole
> window closes. Magic ? Dont think so. First i thought it was pop-up
> blocker from SP2, or that i have to add CRM to trusted sites, but nope.
> Doeasnt work. Any ideas ?
>
> Sincerely Gregory

0
Alex
8/31/2005 1:47:30 PM
Just like alex says, http://crm/loader.aspx should work. If this is indeed
working, then there is still some kind of popupblocker active. Maybe a google
toolbar, msn or another one.

Hope this helps,

Ronald Lemmen

"Alex Goss" wrote:

> Get you user to type in http://crm/loader.aspx
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex
>
> "Grzegorz Cyborowski" <grzegorz.cyborowski@computerplus.krakow.pl> wrote in
> message news:%23meTwcirFHA.3228@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Got a terrible problem, when one of my users types http://crm in IE,
> > window just dissapears...CRM loads for half a second and then the whole
> > window closes. Magic ? Dont think so. First i thought it was pop-up
> > blocker from SP2, or that i have to add CRM to trusted sites, but nope.
> > Doeasnt work. Any ideas ?
> >
> > Sincerely Gregory

We had the same problem..it was the Yahoo toolbar as Ronald suggested.